The Gone Missing AA Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
aliaschick4mv said:
The thing is that the people who left we can pretty much assume are NOT coming back. What we've got to do is send out a message that we;re NOT leaving, and we've got to do everything we can to keep being who are saying they're going to leave to keep them from leaving.
^^^

We've got to be role models for this community. I'm not leaving until after Alias is long over unless you kill me or you know, my parents barred me from the computer... Even if I only stop by once a month. I'd never do that to you guys. I know a lot of people leave because of really horrible things that happen in RL, and nothing's really happened to me, so I suppose I could (and hopefully will) never know what I would do in that situation. I think I'd turn to you all for support, but I'm just not sure.

this for all those members who have either left or gone missing... we miss you all terribly!
  • Jo
  • Krazed
  • spywolf
  • Sarah
  • Milo
  • Ames
  • Adriana
  • Irina
  • SB201717
  • Codie (visiting)
  • SR
  • Paula
  • Nance
  • Siri
  • Mo
  • miss nancee
  • Bobo
  • Leah
  • Kate
  • Froggy
  • Cherry
  • smegs
  • Poncho
  • Chelsea
  • Kara
  • Vikki (visits sometimes)
  • Pasta
  • Lauren
  • Nad
  • Rach
  • Pie
  • Kat
  • Justine
  • Erika
  • Sari
  • Katie
  • Nick
I'm not sure if everyone on this list left for good. As most of you know, a lot of the members who have "left" stop by now and then and then leave again suddenly..

Jo still comes back. And boy was I surprised when she did. I was like 'JO! HOLY felgercarb!'

aww, marco, you shouldn't leave... I don't know what happens here, but you're on the hellmouth (I'm Dani. :waves: ), and you're a good guy.

Wait. :blink: Lauren? Which Lauren? Because the Lauren I know didn't mention anything about leaving last I spoke to her, which was a few weeks ago. And she'd tell me.

If the Lauren I'm thinking of left I'll shoot her. Ok, no. But I might cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back