Season 5 The guy in the chamber...

The dude in the chamber can't be Bill Vaughn. When Bill Vaughn was killed, the could only identify him by his dental records.

Syd could only be identified by her dental records too and we all know how that one turned out!

I've said it before in another thread and I'll say it again here, the guy in the chamber is without a doubt, Rambaldi, but who is Rambaldi? Bill Vaughn. It makes sense with the prophecy, through the chosen one will come Rambaldi's greatest works, Michael Vaughn is son, Syd's having his baby, it all makes sense. Not to mention that if Rambaldi is still alive, that gives us hope for Vaughn.

If the person was frozen as such, would they continue to age as they do or would the freezing stop the aging?

I dont think its Rambaldi or Bill Vaughn personally.

It's definately not Vaughn or Sark - the guy was way too old and Sydney saw the body, and she would have recognised either of them straight away.

Personally, I think it is Rambaldi, or at least something to do with Rambaldi.

In 1x08 Time Will Tell, Rambaldi's friend, Giovanni Donato, the clockmaker, was still alive and he must have been more than 500 years old. Why would Rambaldi have given him an extraordinarily long life but not himself? That's always bugged me, but maybe the writers haven't forgotten and have some plan for the appearance of Rambaldi after all.

it's definately NOT Vaughn, it looked nothing like him, i'm pretty sure it's an older guy.
actually, in the process of the cryto- sorry forgot the name but you know the process where you freeze the body to preserve it like the guy in the chamber- its normal for the person to age, especially get grey hair and all that. So im still rooting for it to be Vaughn, because well, hasn't anyone else realized that no one important ever actually seems to die on Alias? I mean nearly everyone's almost died once, but they ALWAYS survive. So that's just my theory. :blink:

Back