Season 2 the heart

GO Syd said:
interesting but i doubt it wouldnt rambaldi have forseen that event w/ripping it out to then? and would have taken precautions against it
But what if it was virtually inevitable? What if avoiding it caused worse things to happen?

lenkid said:
but how could it have been if he never had heart surgury?
lenkid said:
regenerating tissue thing? what was that? and either way, can you say creepy? 
Here it is:
"Countdown" said:
MARSHALL: Well, I reviewed his medical records and Di Regno never had a heart transplant, nor did he have an artificial heart. I'm sorry, did you--

(He offers her some of his noodles. She shakes her head no.)

MARSHALL: Which leads us to at least two disconcerting questions. What in God's name was keeping him alive and why did Sloane want it so badly? (chews) Mmm, there's more. Now, remember those heart drawings he did? Well, I interpreted the text and Rambaldi referred to conquering tissue degeneration.
The guy was never recorded as having heart surgery. The surgery happened 500 years ago. Naturally it wasn't in his medical records! Di Regno doesn't want it bandied about that he's 500 years old! (At least that's my theory.) So the text of the heart MS has more about conquering tissue degeneration, which tends to back up my theory, wouldn't you say?
;)

verdantheart Posted on Jul 23 2003, 09:03 AM

The guy was never recorded as having heart surgery. The surgery happened 500 years ago. Naturally it wasn't in his medical records! Di Regno doesn't want it bandied about that he's 500 years old! (At least that's my theory.) So the text of the heart MS has more about conquering tissue degeneration, which tends to back up my theory, wouldn't you say?

And wasn't the flower in Passage II about self sustaining cell regeneration? -_- ANd Right VH, no medical records 500 years ago! But Rambaldi's study of the heart that Irina and Jack lifted from Chang in Hong Kong was pretty detailed. ^_^ The man was a genius. No telling (ho ho) what he could do. :D And wasn't he burned? as a heretic by the Pope at the time?? :angry: So Di Regno was not Rambaldi.
Could be he was a MOR? :rolleyes:

:cool: