Season 5 'The Horizon' ties in with the Prophesy

"This woman here depicted will possess unseen marks. Signs that she will be the one to bring forth my works. Bind them with fury, a burning anger unless prevented at vulgar cost this woman will render the greatest power unto utter desolation. This woman, without pretense, will have had her effect, never having seen the beauty of my sky behind Mt. Subasio. Perhaps a single glance would have quelled her fire."

The horizon is where the sky meets the surface of the earth. 'The Horizon' is a branch/part of SD-6. Perhaps it is the storehouse of undisclosed Rambaldi items. Hmm. :Ponder:

Sydney gave the fake location X-23 Norte. Norte is Spanish for North. But since that was a false lead, I guess that it isn't important. :ermm:

Irina told Peyton "I'll let my associates know we've discovered the location of The Horizon."

Everything has to tie into Rambaldi's Prophesy. Analysing line-by-line, I have a scenario that fits. I don't know if the JJ & the writers would have the courage, since a lot of people want Syd to have a happy life retired from the spy world.

SIO's Rambaldi Solution.

- Sydney does have the unseen marks, which means she will bring forth Rambaldi's works (which is bad) unless she is stopped.
- Something will drive Sydney into a blind rage. That would be something bad happening to her baby.
- 'Bind them with fury' - Sydney needs to be stopped from her plan of revenge.
- 'unless prevented at vulgar cost' - something at a terrible cost. To Sydney, that would be the death of her father Jack. OR Jack having to injure/kill Syd. Substituting Nadia/Irina as the one to die or injure/kill Sydney is another viable scenario that fits.
- 'this woman will render the greatest power unto utter desolation.' - is this destroying the USA with Rambaldi destructive devices like the microwave incineration bomb? Or does this mean Prophet-5 which has been hinted as a worldwide conspiracy involving several countries?
- This woman, without pretense - Pretense means insincere or feigned behavior. Without pretense is double negative for sincere behaviour/intention or genuine behaviour/intention.
- will have had her effect, never having seen the beauty of my sky behind Mt. Subasio. If Sydney succeeds in carrying out her plan, she will never have seen 'The Horizon' which is located at Mt. Subasio. She saw the actual skies of Mt. Subasio, but the prophesy was referring to 'The Horizon'.
- Perhaps a single glance would have quelled her fire. If Sydney's child can/could have been saved, that would have quenched her thirst for revenge.

🕵

"vulgar":

1. of or associate with the great masses of people; common
2. spoken by for expressed in language spoken by the common people
3. a. deficient in taste, etc; b. ill-bred; c. ostentatious/pretentious
4. Obscene or indecent (lewd)

That is, not "terrible" or "costly"; in fact, if anything, the opposite ;)
✌️

Rate Up.

I hope they tie up the season with no really bad loose ends. Like with the season 3 cliffhanger. I doubt what it turned into was what the writers origonally had in mind. Or Quentin Tarantino's role in season 3. But I think this show will go out with a "bang." A very large one. Who do you think is going to kick the bucket?

Sydney gave the fake location X-23 Norte. Norte is Spanish for North. But since that was a false lead, I guess that it isn't important. :ermm:

first of all - X is the 24th letter of the alphabet and 24 + 23 = 47..........so I doubt this is insignificant!!!! ;)

intersting theory though :smiley: i would like it if they brought back some of the old rambaldi stuff myself. (y) but I am still holding out all my hope that vaughn is rambaldi and hence syd is his chosen one!! :love: yeah i know it sounds cheesy - but i am sure the writers can make it cool and cute at the same time. Plus - would victor garber lie to me about something so huge!?!?! :smiley: :angelic:

VERY interesting defs of vulgar verdy!! ;) (y) intersting. can't wait for your column!!! :smiley:

interesting theory ... but I am guessing at the end of this season, when that "agent" dies ... we will all be left feeling unbelievably shocked ... so I am thinking that in order for Irina to fulfill Rambaldi's End Game and Prophet 5 desire to bring forthhis work ... Irina will ultimately be responsible for Jack's murder which will bring Syd to confront "Mom" and kill her ...

It seems to me that if they are even considering having an Alias Movie - it could happen, the failed series Firefly by Joss Wheldon was turned into the movie Serenity - they have to keep Sydney and Jack alive at the conclusion of the series.

Irina could/should be killed off since she doesn't want to be committed to the show.

Dixon could be killed for the impact that it would make. Nadia could be killed to say that it was part of the prophesy.

PS.

I did see the definition of Vulgar was 'common' or 'in bad taste' - but saying that it could be prevented at 'common' cost or 'in bad taste' cost doesn't make sense. That it could be prevented easily? That it could be prevented by doing something vulgar?

SIO: I'm not sure that I have this interpreted, correctly.
Rambaldi: "Run around naked and it will prevent bad things from happening!" :lol:
SIO: I nominate Rachel! ;)

Rachel: The human body is beautiful. There is nothing vulgar about it.
SIO: Great!
Rachel: So that's why it's not necessary for me to do that.

Sloane: I know that I have a part in the Prophesy!
SIO: You want Rachel, right?
Rachel: Ugh, how vulgar!
Sloane: See, it fits the Prophesy!
:lol:

Back