Season 2 the kiss, not THE kiss :)

Obviously, THE kiss would be between syd and vaughn. But this one was awesome! It was so funny and totally unexpected. Kevin Weisman is a great actor as Marshall, and he really got to show his talent in this episode. He did a wonderful job here. We love you, Marshall!

yes, that kiss was soooooo classic and funny.... i cracked up really really hard. she was willing to do anything to get marshall to work. now if only vaughn was tranquilized!!!!!!

Finally Marshall gets som action! When slaping and shaking don't work, I kiss is certainly the next step to knock
someone out of a trance.
S.

Oh I know!! Syd and Vaughn need to go on a mission, and Vaughn should get like shot or shot with a tranq!!! That would be so intresting!!! Okay, I'm off topic, sorry.

Alias said:
Oh I know!! Syd and Vaughn need to go on a mission, and Vaughn should get like shot or shot with a tranq!!!  That would be so intresting!!! Okay, I'm off topic, sorry.
Yeah, that would be interesting. ^_^ But what are the chances of that happening since Vaughn is only her handler and hardly ever goes on a mission... -_- Oh, well...wishful thinking. ^_^ ^_^

All I can say is that the Sydney kissing Marshall scene was one of the best scenes in the episode. :lol:

My brother was laughing so hard at Marshall on this ep, and every time I watch it I STILL laugh!!

Yeah, that would be interesting.  But what are the chances of that happening since Vaughn is only her handler and hardly ever goes on a mission...  Oh, well...wishful thinking.  

Yes, wishful, VERY wishful.....

Alias 56 said:
My dad laughed so hard when we watched that one :lol: I think that was one of the best ever!
Right when he got the kiss he woke up and he was like HELLO!!
lol! :D :D :lol: :lol: :P :P FUNNY!

I was dying! Finally the poor guy gets something out of his job, albeit while barely conscious and after having inadvertingly blurted out the words "i love you" to a co-worker. Still, (althought it would be the funniest storyline ever) with his competion - Vaughn, Will and even Sark, his chances with Syd border on snowball in hell. Ah Well...it was still funny. :D

So you think Sark likes Sydney?
Actually, there was a scene where Vaughn was drugged and Sydney had to wake him up. If you remember, her solution was not a big kiss...instead, she stabbed him with a needle. How romantic!
The part I actually found funniest is when Marshall says " 'Allo!" in his attempted cockney accent... we all burst out laughing.

i also loved that he was so out of place! it made the scenes that much better. i think my favorite thing was when he told that lame boroque joke. it cracked me up!

haha, the baroque joke was soo funny!!!that stupid snob didn't recognize some good humor. lol, the kiss was really really funnny/good too!!hhaha I love marshall he's so great!!Kevin Weisman is an awesomeactor, i hope he gets a bigger part in the episodes from now on.

Marshall's so adorable. Don't we all wish we had a Marshall doll with a string you can pull and make him say 101 phrases? And maybe when you kiss him, he'll go "ALLO!" LOL

I really liked this ep because it showed Marshall was so funny!!!! I thought the best moment was the kiss!! I would rather have her kiss Vaughn though!!! :redhair:

Marshall's so adorable. Don't we all wish we had a Marshall doll with a string you can pull and make him say 101 phrases? And maybe when you kiss him, he'll go "ALLO!" LOL
:lol: ! That doll would be hilarious! And that kiss was so so funny, from being drowsy to getting a kiss from Sydney, haha, that sure woke him up :lol:

Back