The last season for Michael Vartan on Alias

Dou you think season 4 its the last seson?

• No way, Vaughn is to important to the show and for Sydney.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes.

• I dont care.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bennifer2Yaaakkk said:
Personaly, i think its the last season for Michael, but waht do you think?
[post="1140703"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

do you have any reason to think this.? any evidence? you gave none so I am assuming no. unless you know Michael - which I very much doubt. :rolleyes:

was this thread just started to annoy people?? -_- sometime keeping ones opinions to themselves is quite a good way of learning to art of self control.

Superintelligentone, I don't see how you can say that Vaughn makes Sydney a weak wimpy female. I see Vaughn as one the person that Sydney can go to when she has absolutely no one to talk to or turn to. I believe that he is the one person that is always there for her no matter what.

Her life is full of turmoil no matter what and most of the turmoil comes from her parents, Sloane and her job.

Sydney is also very pig headed, stubborn, irrational and emotional, which there is nothing wrong with, espeically the emotional part, especially with all of the poop that goes on in her life.

Vaughn is rationale, caring and sensitive.

Real life is messy and if Sydney was a real character and that was her real life, she should be institutionalized by now because there is mess, then there is train wreck.

Let's see, her boss killed her fiance after she told him where she was working, then she found out that she was working for the bad guys, not the good guys as previouly thought, she is now a double agent, the only person that keeps her sane is Vaughn, finds out her dad is a double agent as well, finds out that her mom is alive, best friend is killed and cloned, kidnapped and gone for two years, comes back and bf married to another who turns out the be a bad person that tries to kill her, Mom slept with Sloane and she has half sister, Dad kills her Mom, finds out that Mom had a contract on her life and to top it all off she is now working again with her ex boss the scuzbag that killed her fiance.

The way I see it, if she didn't have Vaughn in her life to comfort her no matter what, even when he was married, she would have no one to confide in or trust.

Lastly the show is not only about Sydney, but also about the people in her life and in order to get into Sydney's phych, we need to know what is going on with the others in her life.

Jinnie said:
First of all, it bothers me when people talk about Jennifer's life and the decisions she makes. That's none of anyone's concerns but hers.

Quite frankly, sir, you're coming across as condescending and incredibly rude. I'm 21 - the preferred term for me (and really any other poster here) is not "girl". That'd be like me saying "Stuff it, boy! You only like Jen for her boobs!"

I'm not going to defend my reasons for actually liking M. Vartan. Why bother? No one here owes you an explanation for anything, and I doubt it would sway you anyway.

This superiority complex has got to go - or you will, from AA. It's your choice, I'm only a 'girl' and wouldn't dream of choosing for a super intelligent man like you.

Oh, and Michael? Is here to stay.
[post="1148353"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I love you. ;)

superintelligentone said:
So let me introduce myself.
- I am a 47 year old male of Cantonese descent.
- I come to these forums to talk about Alias & Jennifer Garner 
- I'm here to take my mind off of my daily stresses of cardiomyopathy and its symptoms.  I'm here to relax and have fun, not get into fights.   
- I enjoy the intelligent discussions that come from the analysis of the show.
- I don't lust over Jennifer, her face or body.  I find her fascinating as a person and as an actress.

[post="1148434"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Hmmm...really? Weren't you the one who said, "I love seeing Jennifer showing some cleavange". Hm... :rolleyes:

angel_audie said:
I need you do something for me.  Repeat after me.  "It's just a tv show.  It's just a tv show." 

To suggest any of us on here simply like Vartan/Vaughn simply because he is cute or hot is an insult.  That is like me suggesting that the only reason you like Syd/Garner is because she is easy on the eyes.  Why do I like the character of Vaughn?  I think his character is sweet, understanding, and compassionate.  All things Syd needed at the time when they first met.  And where did you come up with the idea that Vaughn thinks he is better than Syd at intelligence?  To say your example is terrible is an understatement.  He wasn't trying flex his CIA muscle. He was giving Syd a reality check.  She thought that sd-6 would be down within a few months.  She needed to be shown that this assignement was going to take awhile.  Quite frankly, if anybody thought they were the better intelligence officer, it was Syd.  Remember how she got ticked off and started yelling?  Accusing Vaughn, of not taking her seriously simply because she was a woman?  And why?  Because he was telling her the way they would communicate.  Yes, how dare the he?  You would think that it was his job to do such things!  Oh wait a second!  That was his job!  But still yes how dare he.  Bastard.  End of sarcasm.

Now am I saying you have to like Vaughn?  No.  It's a free country.  I personally don't think Sark is the badass that his fans make him out to be.  I don't hate him.  I just don't think he is as amazing as he is made out to be.  We all have different tastes.  Doesn't mean we have to insult others who don't agree with our tastes.

The whole Foley/Vartan argument is between you and katyray.  I'm not going to touch it.  Both men seem like decent men and apparently Jennifer thought so as well.

Finally, what the hell are you doing here?  You don't like Vaughn.  You don't like Vartan.  Why go to his fan threads?  I am not a fan of Melissa George or her character.  Therefore, I don't go to Lauren/George threads.  I'm not a fan of either but I certainly respect those that do.  Going into a fan thread and insulting either the character/actress is also insulting her fans who have the right to discuss Lauren/George without being harrassed.

That is all.  I mean, no personal disrespect to anyone.  I'm just expressing my opinion.  I have nothing against Jennifer Garner before you accuse me of being a Garner hater.  And I do like the character of Sydney.  Frankly, I don't think this thread should even be here since it does seem to promote gossip but that is a mod issue I suppose.  Just my opinion doesn't mean it is the law of the land.

ETA:  Just to clarify.  I'm not insulted by the fact that you don't like Vaughn or even Vartan.  That is a matter of personal taste.  I'm insulted by the suggestion that the only reason why me or any of us on this thread like Vaughn/Vartan is simply because of his looks.  Now do I giggle when he ends up shirtless?  Hell yeah.  Just like I am sure you giggled when Garner was stripped down to her underwear in the S4 premiere.  Nothing is wrong with neither.
[post="1148211"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Dammmmmm!!!! WOW!!! I love Michael Vartan by the way.
I like Scott .

In all of this I feel sorry for Scott. He was married to the girl.
Now she dating every leading man she had in the past. Now that has
to hurt.

Long live Vaughn. THe show would not be the same without him.

I sincerely doubt that they'll get rid of Michael. I mean, JJ Abrams can't do that to us! Can he? :thinking: The Syd and Vaughn relationship is a main part of the story anyway so surely he won't just drop out of the story. The exception might be, if MV made the decision.

I mean, JJ Abrams can't do that to us!  Can he? :thinking:  The Syd and Vaughn relationship is a main part of the story anyway so surely he won't just drop out of the story.

Whell, JJ is going to kill one of the important main charctars in "LOST" so yes he can do this to us.

I don´t think that this is the last season for Michael on Alias. It´s because he is too important to the Show. The Viewers (and by the way me too :P ) love him. I don´t think JJ will do this step. Maybe another main character but I don´t believe it´s Vaughn.

No! He cannot go out of Alias! He's a main character!
He is the one who takes care of Sydney, and now that theyr relationship is, finally, calm, I don't think JJ will do such a thing with Syd!
And I love Vaughn/Vartan!!!

I am not a fan of the Vaughn character, but I don't think this is his last season. I don't think JJ would do that.

He is the one who takes care of Sydney

He isn't the only person who takes care of Sydney. She also has a father, who looks after her and protects her.

ok, michael has to live it's totally alias suicide if they kill him off I mean think about syd she will be devastated and the whole show would be incomplete it's just wrong!!!anyway JJ is a smart man he won't do anything stupid!!
Atleast i hope not :blush:

Honestly, I don't think that JJ would write him out of the show unless he specifically asked him too. Furthermore, I just read that he's happy on the show and is not leaving. So I wouldn't get too concerned.

I would hate to see MV leave Alias, but the other half of me thinks it would be the ultimate drama if Vaughn died, and if his death had some Rambaldi connection. Then he'd be one of the nameless stars on a book in a glass box in Langley because they can't reveal how he died :hide:

OK, so maybe let that happen when the show ends for good, like, say, at the end of Season 7 :P .

You know it would interesting if he were killed(hold on people!)only to find that he has a "twin bother!", who would look just like him,talk just like him,but in his own way was diffrent! Now, it was just a thought!!! I don't think that it would EVER happen! O.K. Like I was saying it was just a thought! Also, I read where the only person would NEVER be written off is Sid, everyone elese is can be including Mr.Vartan. Also, has anyone thought that at some point Mr.Vartan would want to leave? Just a thought!

Pat said:
You know it would interesting if he were killed(hold on people!)only to find that he has a "twin bother!", who would look just like him,talk just like him,but in his own way was diffrent! Now, it was just a thought!!! I  don't think that it would EVER happen! O.K. Like I was saying it was just a thought! Also, I read where the only person would NEVER be written off is Sid, everyone elese is can be including Mr.Vartan. Also, has anyone thought that at some point Mr.Vartan would want to leave? Just a thought!
[post="1269712"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Pat, not to bash your opinion or anything like that, but I don't think that would be a good idea to have a twin Vaughn. That would seem very soap opera-ish, just because soaps use that plot line all the time when they have a character leave the show so he/she is killed, and then the actor comes back, so the only way they can bring back the same actor (obviously with the same face) is to create a twin character.

And Vartan leaving the show is unlikely. I think a riot would break out. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back