The Letter

im upset now, no pact, no letter, and soon no AP, what are we going to do?

great chap, and great story, as if you dont hear that enough.

cant wait until whatever story you have planned or already written is posted!

Great ending Janet. So sad to see it over tho. The only consolation is that there'll be a new, brilliant Janet story starting soon.

Thanks for the PM

Yay!!!
they are free!
I am so sad this is over!
haha!
Nadia is Syd's sis and she married Weiss!
YAY!
I love that part!
I love that they are going to get married.
I loved this story and I really am sad it is over I really wish it weren't.

At least they are free and with Abby again. The get together was nice. I really didn't think that Jack would ever do something like that. Guess he has changed a little bit.
Thanks for the great story, and the PM

Kendall kept them locked up separately for 3 weeks. What an a$$.
Jack had to take care of Abby for all that time. He should have brought her to work with him and locked her up with Kendall for a couple of hours each day. That would have made Kendall release them sooner.
The questions from the interrogators were odd. It was like the CIA actually wanted her to shoot Vaughn. They weren't looking out for their own if that was the case.
I think having them stay on as analysts was a good idea for many reasons. That way, they have jobs and don't have to try to find new jobs. The CIA can keep track of them. They will be aware of any dangers coming their way. Plus, as analysts, they don't have to go on dangerous missions any more. They can stay home with their family.

Loved that Jack got them a house and had a barbeque going for them.
The addition of Nadia was great.

Loved this fic. Can't wait to see what you will come up with next.

Awww, it's over!?? :D I loved this fic! Loved the reunion and the ending. I also loved the idea of this fic cause I always wondered what would've happened if S/V found each other before Hong Kong. :P Thanks so much for writing this Janet!! You're awesome. ^_^ Keep up the good work! ;)

Janet... AWESOME :P Loved it! You really have to do 1st person again sometime, really great!! I love how it ended too! Leaving the story sorta open like that! I kinda missed the part where you said this was the final update and when i saw -Fin- at the end i was like "hoo haa wha?" but thats ok, i can deal! loved it, thanks for the pm!

Three weeks locked up, and away from Abby. :(
Jack bought them a house. :eek: That was soooo sweet of him.
And a barbeque... with all of their friends there.
“See I knew she couldn’t shoot him!” Marshall exclaims.
Hahaha :lol: :lol:
They all so had to deal with Eric's wife Nadia being Sydney's sister.
No sequel!!!! Please reconsider? :Please: :Please: :Please: :Please: :Please: :Please: :Please: :Please: :Please: :Please:
Well anyway this is just a great story. I am sad to see it end.
Thanks soooooooooooooooooooooooo much for writing it and for the pms. :drive:
:surf:

that was so great... im really going to miss this story.. :blue: too bad there isn't a sequel... i would've loved to see how they whole sydney and nadia thing would play out... o well... it was great... :angelnot:

So now I'm wondering how Nadio knew she was Syd's sister?

Anyway, they're back home with their friends, ready to live happily ever after.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

i LOVED your fic SOOO much! it was really good! and the first person thing was really cool to! awsome job on it! :jump: (y) :clap:

Aww Janet not fair you didnt give us any worning it was going to end ... that was great ... seriously why couldnt they believe she didnt kill him ... wowo three weeks ... nice suprise to come home too ... thanks for the PM ... cant believe it over :cry:

Thank you so much for sharing this with us ! :angelic: :rolleyes: :miniflower:

The last chapter was great!
AND a happy end !!! THANKS :lol: :P

:hi:

Back