The Letter

i was actually thinking about Nadia as to how you would insert her into this ficcy and i really love how you did put her and surprised us too... damn, no sequel... know what? i really loved this fic. its your first try at this kind of storywriting but its awesome. :coolthumb: as for the questions that were thrown at them, i agree with sydney, they are all stupid questions and asking why she didnt carry her assignment.. :doh: :stupid: rules, protocols... fine line towards stupidity. hehehe.

you pulled it off really superbly. cant wait to hear from you again as to what is your new fic, same style as this.

great job as usual. :rockon:

That was a great end thank you so much for this story :D
I loved that they wanted to get married as soon as possible and I think that the BBQ was just great and they met Nadia
Thank you once agin for a amazing story

That totally ruled... i had to catch up a bit sorry about that but that was so great :D i loved .... And the first person POV i really cool.... arrgghhh that is such a good story

Rea :cool:

Man I go away for a couple of days to read Harry Potter (which btw i cried in lol) and it FINISHES!!!
SO Crazy!!!
Neway, that was such an awesome update!
i cant believe its OVER!!

You gotta pm me with sumthing tomorrow!!!

Man I go away for a couple of days to read Harry Potter (which btw i cried in lol) and it FINISHES!!!
SO Crazy!!!
Neway, that was such an awesome update!
i cant believe its OVER!!

You gotta pm me with sumthing tomorrow!!!

I love it. It was the most perfect ending. I love Weiss, he's a classic. Stoopid interrorgator. why would Vaughn want to lie about staying with Irina???

Anji

“Guys I’d like you to meet my wife. This is Nadia Santos.” Eric tells us. Sydney and I both say our polite hellos but I notice that Weiss is fidgeting slightly.

“What?” I ask them.

Nadia shifts the baby nervously and says, “I’m Sydney’s sister.”

“WHAT?!” Sydney and I gasp loudly.

This is gonna be a long afternoon....

It never ends. It never will. And you know what I’m ok with that as long as I’ve got Sydney and Abby by my side.
Loved the ending :D

yay! they're finally free! home at last...im so glad jack had abbey....
and marshalls comment cracked me up!
i loved how you did it in their own POV's im writing a fic like that i hope it comes out the same way, cuz urs came out excellent
im def. gonna miss this fic. loved the suspense and everything, great job.

Back