The Little Princess

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's so amazing about you getting the right number for your chapter?
i don't get it
you're a wittle smartie

and see i would have stopped calling you a rockmelon head but you called me a banahead AGAIN!
so you wittle, rockmelon AND honeydewhead!
*pokes tongue out*

Thanks everybody for your reviews :smiley:

JuJu— It's amazing because I can actually count to three! Aren't you pwoud of me?! :P And I'll put you in my sig... Actually, I'll do that now, before I forget ;)

Hi vaughnshoney :hi:

PM List —

SweetiePie
frangipani
berry_kyoote_spy88
jughelynj
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
Scialet
tunita
cookiemonster
stealthy
Sydney Bristow 2300844
aliasdancer007
ashqua
anji_alias
Bubbles
SydneyVaughn47
weiss's girl
vaughnshoney

Yep, I can count to three very good... I been pwactising! *holds fingers up* ONE.. TWO.. THREE! *happy dance* Haha! Want me to do it again? ONE.. TWO.. TREE! Haha! And again? .. :lol:

*tsk tsk* Follow my lead, and forget about the fingers, just use your toes!

One...

Two...

Threeeeee...

:whistle:

Welcome to the Fruithead Emporium (where the author and her insane Aussie mates gather and speak in a weird dialect that no other english speaker can understand)

Hmmmmmm, Interesting. I wonder how this'll turn out... Is this Allison evil???

Coll runnings is awesome. We are da Jamaican bob-sled team. Dum da dum.

Can I be Mangohead?? I love mangos. Did ya know that up in Cairns there this place where the toilets are called Mangoes and No Mangoes (as in Man goes and No Man goes; male and female) Hahahahaha hum...

Well great chapter.

Anji

I love this story. I have never read a story like this before. I can relate to the adoption process because my parents adopted my younger brother about 10 years ago, and my aunt and uncle just adopted my baby cousin from russia. I think is so great that you are writing this story, and can't wait for an update!

~~ Teresa

ps. if possible, can i get a pm? thanks

Hey Cai! :hi:

I can't believe it takes me ages to review! :banghead:

I was gonna do it on Sunday, but I like... Kind of forgot... Hehe.

so young and already loosing her mind... :rolleyes:

K, I won't quote the whole morning part, but I :love: it!!! They're so cute together, waking up like that, slowly...awww :2love:

Every two or so minutes, Sydney had jumped up from where she sat on the couch to rearrange a bunch of flowers sitting in a vase on the coffee table, only to leap up another few minutes later to arrange them again.

😆 yeah waiting is worse than the meeting...its always like that (y)

A warm smile came to her lips, as she extended her right hand out to shake their hands in a friendly manner.

yay good start! :cool:

"Well, as far as I can see Sydney, I’m sure the both of you would make great parents, and this environment will no doubtedly exceptional to raise a child in." Allison assured, closing her clipboard, as the three of them walked towards the front door of the house. "But at the moment, there isn’t very much more I can say, except that I personally, believe that the both of you stand great chances at receiving a call back in a week or so with good news from the agency."

yay! :jump: of course they'll be great parents! :P

"Thank you. You don’t know how much this means to us…" Sydney spoke on behalf of Vaughn and herself, as she looked up to give him a small smile.

yeah...reassuring smiles... :love:
I really hope they'll receive soon the 'good news from the agency'!!! :woot:

So what did you think? I know it seems like it's taking forever... But it'll get to the point in a few chapter's time!
:angelic:

I think it was a great chap, we all knew they're gonna be great parents and all, but the 'agancy' girl confirmed that! ;) Waiting for the phone call now... :nervous:

:smooch: & :hug:

and thanls for da PM! :flowers:

Scialet aka Clam :rolleyes:

*sigh*
you've never watched cool runnings?
yeah well when sanka tells yool brenner (sp?? :blink) that he's a meat tarzan eating... big bad bubble head, he goes "who can only count to 10 barefeet or wearing sandals"

and i just thought it appropriate to...

oh never mind!

PM List —

SweetiePie
frangipani
berry_kyoote_spy88
jughelynj
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
Scialet
tunita
cookiemonster
stealthy
Sydney Bristow 2300844
aliasdancer007
ashqua
anji_alias
Bubbles
SydneyVaughn47
weiss's girl
vaughnshoney
FuzziLizzi#47
alizas
cdvolleyball12
ToughCookie47

FuzziLizzi#47 — Thanks, and you're now added to the pm list! ^_^

alizas — Thank you! :smiley: I've added you to the pm list too, Liz!

anji_alias — :rotflmao: The fruithead emporium?? Sounds very cool! And of course you can be a mangohead, Anji! Our bewwy own exclusive fruithead emporium! :lol: And Allison isn't evil... This has nothing to do with evilness whatsoever... I love my fluff too much to make her evil and destroy the fluffy wittle reality I live in. ^_^

cdvolleyball12 — Sure you can get a pm! And seeing as someone's actually familiar with the adoption process... I apologise for any mistakes I make, because I actually don't know anyone adopted... So I haven't a clue what it's really like...

ToughCookie47 — You've been added to the pm list and thanks! :D

Clam— Hehe, thank you Clam :smiley: For reviewing, for quoting, and for being a cute wittle Clam ^_^ And we stiiiiill haven't gotten a chapter from you for Beginning Again! I'm waiiiiiting! ;)

JuJu — *scratches head* Cool runnings... I've never heard of it in my whole entire lifey... :confused:

Welcome to the Fruithead Emporium (where the author and her insane Aussie mates gather and speak in a weird dialect that no other english speaker can understand)

Can I be Mangohead?? I love mangos. Did ya know that up in Cairns there this place where the toilets are called Mangoes and No Mangoes (as in Man goes and No Man goes; male and female) Hahahahaha hum...

CAN I JOIN? It sounds Grouse! pleeeeeeeeeeeese?
and btw, I've been to the mango place... i don't really remember it tho....
can I have a PM?
Humms Scar again. DAMNIT!
Greer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back