The Little Princess

Status
Not open for further replies.
FIRST! :makefun:
off quoting ;)
:love: ya babe :hug:

and beat da pm btw :angelic:

A/N: This update is thanks to Clam... For making me hurry up and write it ;) And I know it's short... But it's better than nothing!

yeah poor Cai... :smooch:

they could soon begin to search for a child.

:jump: :hug: yay!!! :woot:
we know they'll be good parents (y)

Every time though, it would be answered with an exasperated sigh from either Michael or Sydney, or sometimes both as they exchanged glances as the other was on the phone.

😆 sry i no it's not funny but... :lol:

(A/N: Did I ever mention that she was a teacher?)

i thought u did, i checked but... :blink:

"Hello?" She spoke a little breathlessly, from her wild dash and unconfined excitement. No reply came from the other end, which only helped to make her heart beat even faster. "Hello?" She asked again, waiting for a reply from the caller.

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

Agonising seconds passed by slowly, as the clock hanging from the living room wall ticked, building her anxiety.

"Hello?" She tried again.

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

:Phone: :thinking: that was the longest sillence i've ever read :P

"Oh hey! Sydney! It’s Eric! Man, what took you so long to answer the phone? Trip over or something in your rush to talk to me?" Weiss’s voice came from the other end.

:angry: Eric!!! :mad:
always here at the wrong moment! :banghead:

"Oh just to annoy you. Why else would I call?"

yeah sometimes i'm wondering if it's not his 2nd name... :superangry:

"Sydney Bristow-Vaughn?"

"Mmhmm?"

"This is Allison…" Came the familiar voice, as Sydney’s jaw dropped in complete and utter shock.

:jawdrop: i'm soooo glad you didn't finished here! :hug:

"Great," she nodded gleefully, although she knew perfectly well that Allison couldn’t see her nod. " So how’s this Sunday for you? I mean, we’d be glad to go any time that’s convenient for you—"

:jump: yay!!! :woot:

She paused. "I… I just wanted to thank you. Again. This means the world to me…"

awww.... :kicking:

The moment she heard the car door slam outside, Sydney was out of her seat, rushing over to greet Vaughn at the doorway. Tears streaming down her face, she enveloped him in a tight embrace, burying her head into the crook of his neck.

He stroked her hair to comfort her, lifting her chin so that she would look him in the eyes. "Syd, is something wrong?"

She laughed incredulously, and only realised how insane she must've looked through his eyes. She shook her head, a grin appearing on her face.

:smiley: :cry: :hug: :D luv that! :love:

"Allison…" Sydney smiled. "We passed the homestudy, Vaughn! We're going to be parents soon! Sunday, 11am, we're going to meet her there, at the orphanage downtown, meet all the little kids, maybe even make our decision that day, and then after that, it's just the paperwork, and–" she gushed, before realising that Vaughn was simply staring at her with a undeniable grin plastered to his face.

"What?" She returned his smile.

"We're going to be parents," he stated in disbelief, before taking her in his arms and spinning her around the room. "Parents!"

awww :2love: and 👶 can't wait to see that!!! :woot:

u make me :D

:hug: & :smooch: & :love: ya!!!

ur happy Clam 😆

PM List—

SweetiePie
frangipani
berry_kyoote_spy88
jughelynj
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
Scialet
tunita
cookiemonster
stealthy
Sydney Bristow 2300844
aliasdancer007
ashqua
anji_alias
Bubbles
SydneyVaughn47
weiss's girl
vaughnshoney
FuzziLizzi#47
alizas
cdvolleyball12
ToughCookie47
ASIOagent
gis_scaper
Biba :smiley:hi:smiley:
msu_ruby :smiley:hi:smiley:

See, My bumping did help, eh?
Wow that was so cute, and btw did Syd hang up on Eric too? Lol Eric just sitting there talking to himself and then he gets hung up on, ooo he'll be cut.

Anji

Cai said:
Aww... I wanna work at Seaworld! *jealous* Working would be like one big fat holiday that you get paid to go on :P

And I haven't updated in a while, have I, Mangohead? :thinking: I should get around to doing that... :P
[post="1087640"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

One big party...filled with annoying tourists and stinky fish/squid. I got to go on a behind the scenes tour wit my TAFE class and it was awesome. We got to play wit the animals making them do tricks, we saw the seals get their teeth brushed (they use human electric toothbrushes like colgate or oral B); and we also got about 10cm away from the polar bears (the trainers won't even go inside the cages wit them till they r fully tranquilised; they're really dangerous) which stink like fish. Their paws are as big as ur face and ping ping (the youngest female) likes to kill the seagulls that land in the enclosure (she does it in front of the tourists) :lmao: :rotf: The tourists will probably be scared for life "could ya leave me with a scar?"

Mangohead

Mangohead Anji... I totally forgot about Eric on the other line!!! :lol: Let's just assume that she told him, okay? :P And that sounds fun, working at seaworld... With all the cutie poley bears that are able to kill you with just their pinky... :love:

And Jen-Jen, you've been added to the pm list! I just can't be bothered posting it at the moment.. But you've been added ^_^

you've NEVER HEARD OF COOL RUNNINGS?
OMG
you live under a ROCK

and CAI! we should so start a club!
the fruit head club!
i'l be bananhead
and you'll be rockmelon head
and then everyone can join and we can all be fruit heads!

anyway, yeah i'm at school
me's bored!

awesome chapter though!
me :love:-eded it!
THEY'RE GONNA BE PAWENTS YAYNESS!

I loved it. and about what you said about not knowing what the adoption process is like. let me tell you, it's different with every angency. you are doing a fantastic job with your discription. can't wait for more!

Bubbles said:
you've NEVER HEARD OF COOL RUNNINGS?
OMG
you live under a ROCK

and CAI! we should so start a club!
the fruit head club!
i'l be bananhead
and you'll be rockmelon head
and then everyone can join and we can all be fruit heads!

anyway, yeah i'm at school
me's bored!

awesome chapter though!
me :love:-eded it!
THEY'RE GONNA BE PAWENTS YAYNESS!
[post="1088762"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

"Hallo" bananahead: It's called the fruithead emporium (reminicent of Marshall; his first mission was on tv last night; best eppi eva, cept for da kiss; he's so funny and cute.)

"Cheerio"

Clam — Hehe, glad my wittle Clam is a happy Clam now! ^_^ Thanks for your bewwy long review!!

JuJu — Was I meant to have heard of Cool Runnings? What is it anyway, no one ended up telling me! :P And a fruithead club has already started here, lol... The Fruithead Emporium :D

krzykty57789 — Thanks for reading Katy! Glad you liked it :smiley: Oh yeah, and you've been added to the pm list... Which I just can't be bothered posting at the moment...

FuzziLizzi#47 — Hehe. And here I thought it was kinda obvious... :P

cdvolleyball12 — Oh okay! Cool! I thought it would've been the same for everyone one... But that's cool how it isnt, that way I don't look like such an idiot :D Thanks!

Biba — Lol, thanks! :lol:

berry_kyoote_spy88 — Yep... There's a spy mummikinz... And a spy daddikinz... And a soon to be kiddie! :lol:

SydneyVaughn47 — :lol: Okay, for everyone... The title says "Princess" :P Hehe, but thanks!

Mangohead — I watched it last night! :lol: I love the wittle 'cheerio' he does!! Lol, it's so cute!

Yeah, you were an Applebrain, Greer! :P Where'd you get that from, anyways? :lol: Is it the bit in the apple riiiiight in the middle...

Oh no wait. That's the core. Where's the brain? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back