The LOTR

How awesome is the LOTR? It's just an amazing story, i loved the books and i'm loving the movies it just all awesome, i can't wait to get the last flim on extended dvd and watch all 3 of them at the same time one after the othjer like they are supposed to be watched. What do u guys think of the flims? I don't have a fave character because they all bring something special to their stories but my fave actor is Orlando Bloom. So yeah Opinons on The Books, Flims, Actors just anything LOTR I guess!!

The first one wasn't that good in my opnion, so I never saw the second, yesterday however I got dragged to the third by two of my friends, and that was brilliant, especially the funny situations like.

Gandalf: Hobbits can't fight
Pippin then saves Gandalf by stabbing someone about to stab Gandalf.
Gandalf: Thanks, now up to the top of the town.

I am going to watch the extended versions back to back like you are, I will do the same with the Star Wars six movies, I have done so with the Alien Quadrilogy and will do so when I get Alias s2 boxset

I think most ppl know that my opinion of LOTR is very high :lol:

And just to tell you there are already like 20 LOTR threads, you might wanna just come post it one of those ^_^ ;)

Back