Sci-Fi The Matrix Reloaded (2003)

SiriCerasi said:
aaaaaaa i cant wait for the 3rd one!! what an evil ending!! aaaaaaa almost as bad as alias!
pls. don't say a word ... and I have heard some rumours too ...

just stay sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :thinking:

Alias_Gay said:
thank God I am able to watch the first one again ... at least I'll know what to expect and try and understand it ... try being here the exact word ... :blink:
lol! it never confuses me, but i watch it just about every other week! LMAO!

I just saw The Matrix Reloaded this past Saturday, the weekend that it opened. Words cannot describe it, the movie was the most amazing and incredible action movie I have ever seen. SERIOUSLY, I was saying to myself WOW every 5 seconds, it was so cool. Everyone who is loved the first movie or just likes special effects, should definitly see it.

I found this article at movies.com

LANSDOWNE, Va. (Reuters) — The Matrix Reloaded grossed a record $42.5 million on its opening day on Thursday, said the chief executive of AOL Time Warner, which owns the Warner Bros. studio that produced the movie. "The Matrix did $42,475,000. … That's the largest one-day opening in the history of movies," AOL Time Warner CEO Dick Parsons said today at the company's annual meeting.

The one-day start puts Reloaded well on its way to breaking the box-office records for an opening weekend. Last year's Spider-Man holds the record for a best three-day opening, with $114.8 million in ticket sales.

The movie made its nationwide debut on Thursday, playing in more than 3,600 theaters and on 8,500 movie screens.

I'm going to see it tomorrow. I saw the previews and everything and it looked great. Is anybody going to buy the Animatrix when it comes out? Who's seen the Matrix Revisited?
kylo4

i didn't see The Animatrix yet, b/c in France they were not before any movies !!!!!
So, i'll probably buy them in DVD, if you tell me that it worth it !!!

Sophie said:
hey Vaughn's girl_1, how could you have seen it yesterday cause it was today the release (in major parts of the world !!) (I thought it was yesterday for me, but it was only today cause it was presented in the Cannes film festival !!)
I was at the first showing at 10pm on Wed. That was the earliest time WB would release it. Although, ther was a theatre near my house that showed it illegally Tuesday night. That really pissd my off.

Eryn

all my friends think im crazy, but i think trinity is beautiful. Not in the matrix, but in the real world, she is gorgeous. I agree Flames, i think i can conclude i like stuff that makes me think, i.e. Alias, Matrix.