Season 2 The Meaning of Truth Takes Time

I have long hoped to hear more about what happened "that night"--how Jack found out about her, how she got away, etc. Both Jack and Irina have kept their lips tightly sealed on that subject and Sydney hasn't really asked much about it.

I really want some backstory on this as well. I get frustrated with Sydney for not asking more questions! I too, am anxious to learn about Sloane and Irina's interactions when she was "Laura" and if their current arrangement/plan was conceived long ago (almost thirty years?).

I won't ask for your theory because I wouldn't want to jinx it. However, you must tell us if it plays out as you expect.

As for my theories, I seem to alter them somewhat as each episode brings forth new information.

Thanks verdantheart for your thoughts!

;) Theories and more theories. We don't want to give them away because as Tex said, it migh jinx it. I play my theories out in stories...I just can't help myself.
There are supposed to be shockers at the end and at the beginning of next season. Please let Lena sign up again for the third season. :Ph34r:
So for now we sit and wait until The Hours wind down and TTT takes the stage. :asleep:

I think Irina has an agenda that absolutely no one suspects. (Not news) What it might be?
I feel there are two things: one, she has been in deep cover for Russian Intelligence . When the KGB was disbanded, she was asked to develop a cartel to get intel that would be useful to the new government, a democracy and
two: she is after Sloane and the Rambaldi artifacts for herself. (Hey, she could be the Rambaldi woman who has lived long and propered much)

But of course not any of this will come out all at once...just a little hint maybe.

Back