The Month of Rain

IluvVaughn13

Vaughnster's Girl
Chapter 1

My name is Maria De Luca, I'm a sophomore in high school. Each day has always been the same. I get up, go to school and then go to work. But since the day my best friend Liz was healed by the hands of Max Evans, my days aren't boring anymore.

(Maria POV)

"Here you are. One Mulder and Scully burger and one Alien Sandwich"Maria says as places down food for the young customer at table two. She looks around at the half empty crashdown restaurant, realizing how hot it was for it suppose to be winter time.

"Maria! Guess what!" Liz pulled her behind the counter.

"Aliens have landed? Oh wait that's already happened"

"Maria stop that, Max asked me out to talk about some things tonight!" Maria could see Liz was in love, even though she only known Max for a couple of months.

"Well don't do anything I wouldn't do and is it a date or just talking?"

"Well he didn't say specifically that it was a date"

"Don't worry about it, just have fun. I know he's has a crush on you."

"Thanks Maria your the best"

"I know you don't need to remind me" Just then the two dark and handsome Max Evans and Michael Guerin walked in and sat at their usual table.

"Look who just walked in Liz" Liz's face lit up and a smile came across her face.

"I'll go see what they want, umm can you get table four"

"Ya ya I will- just go see your man"

"Maria don't say that he might here" Maria just walked past their table and smiled sarcastically at both of those boys. Michael was looking like he was in a bad mood as usual. Max on the other hand was happy to see that Liz was coming to their table.

There were only four costumers at the time two in the front sitting by the window, two near the front wall, then Max and Michael. It was probably because the sun was now directly hitting Roswell and no one wanted to go outside.
Maria sat at the back counter watch the four costumers leave and started to zone out. All she could hear was the chattering of Liz. Max and Michael. Feeling was too hot for her hair to be up Maria started to put as much of her hair as possible up in a pony tail. Feeling as if she was being watch she turned towards where her friends were to see that the bad boy Michael Guerin was staring at her. She turned around fast and felt her face go red. Then Liz ran up to her.

"Maria get dressed, we have to go. Isabel just called and said she saw Sheriff Valenti and Ms. Tapolski taking. They we holding a picture of Max.

"Okay give me a second, its too hot to be running around like this you know"

After changing into cooler non work clothes the four of them headed out to Max's jeep. Maria sitting of course in the back with Michael.

"You know we didn't have to bring her along" Meaning Maria.

"Thanks I feel so wanted, your too kind"

"Michael don't be rude, Maria can help" Max said as he turned fast around the corner.

"Whats that" Liz said pointing to a bright light in an alley way. Two cars were parked and two men in black suits stood near them. Max parked far away enough to be out of site of the men.

Let get closer I swear I've seen one of those guys before" Michael Jumped out of the jeep and started towards the men.

"Michael wait, I don't think we should" Max said but as usual Michael ignored him.
The three of them followed to make sure Michael didn't get in trouble, because he usually does. As they got closer the two men in black's voices got louder.

"I think we are closer in finding them, especially with her at the school" Said the man on the right.

"I wonder who her is?" Max said to Michael who they we now standing next too.

"I bet it's Tapolski" Then out of nowhere another man stepped out of the car and was staring straight at them.

"Run!" Max yelled. The four of them took off down the street and they heard foots steps behind them.

"We need to separate to make it harder for them to catch us" Max yelled over to Michael. Just the Max grabbed Liz's hand and headed to the right, and Michael yelled for Maria to follow him.

In another alley was Maria look over a dumpster to see if someone was still looking for them. Michael had gone closer to take a better look and told Maria to stay back. Just as Maria looked away a hand went over her mouth.

~~~~~~~~~~cliffhanger hehe I know evil!! Please respond!!~~~~~~~~~~~~

PS you'll know why its called the month of rain in the next chapter!!

hey are you going to write more?? i used to watch the show and i loved it. i was a crazy roswell fan!!! lol then i found alias after the show ended!!! ^_^ but occasionally i watch the reruns on sci-fi. let me know if ya write more!!!!

lissa

Well ya know, since I've kinda gone through all the good Alias fic, I guess I'm now gonna go through Roswell fics. :blush: I used to love this show so much. I remember how into it I would get. I actually was glad to have the commercials because it gave my heart a chance to slow down, at least in the first season. I would just get myself so worked up and into whatever was going on. I'm so happy that sci-fi is showing them now. There were some eppies from season 3 that I hadn't seen since we don't get UPN. I'm actually watching one right now. It's the evil one right after Max slept with Tess and it starts off with them waking up in each others arms. It was yucky. I tried to not watch, but I couldn't stop myself. You aren't gonna put Tess in this story, are you?

Cuz I was really enjoying how it started off. Please add more soon!!

~mel~

Back