the numbers

actually i was planning on doing the same thing during the summer because lost isnt on till fall and i miss it already but since its aldreay been done i guess i wont (n) all well but i actually never realized the numbers apperared that many times before.

that was probably the only part of the show when I was squirming with wierdness (@ the end of numbers) except I was like pounding my pillow when we thought jack was married :blush: (j/k shipper, u know)

Now who ever put these numbers together has to gear up for another season of number taking.

I watch for the numbers, but not like this. I wonder how many times they had to watch an episode and freeze, rewind, etc....that's just insane.

Being sad and a complete freak, i used the numbers to do the saturday lottery in england. I won nothing...not even a tenner...bah!!!! :angry:

I think all this stuff is too much. Sure you can read into something far, we do it all the time with Alias, but I think this beats it all. Seriously, the numbers "4" "8" "15" "16" "23" and "42" are all REGULAR numbers and are going to show up repeatedly, especially 4, I mean it's a freaking basic number! lol I mean if the time 4:18 then yeah it's noteworthy, but 4 people walking on the beach or something isn't.

Back