Season 4 The nurse in Jack's Hallucinations.....

Okay, maybe I wrong about this, but remember the nurse that was taking care of Vaughn's uncle? Was she the same person as the nurse in Jack's Hallucination? They looked very similar and I was wondering if anyone else thought this.

No, they are not the same person. Jack's nurse was a little plumper than Vaughn's nurse. Definitely not the same person.

Okay. I was not quite sure if they were the same person. She looked a little different, but I thought that might have been the angle of the camera or something. I just wondered if anyone else thought that,.

Also, the "nurse" was the cracked out person who Sydney asked where her father went, she asked the person becuase they were wearing his jacket.

MelodyLane said:
Okay.  I was not quite sure if they were the same person.  She looked a little different, but I thought that might have been the angle of the camera or something.  I just wondered if anyone else thought that,.
[post="1328165"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

elizabeth318 said:
Also, the "nurse" was the cracked out person who Sydney asked where her father went, she asked the person becuase they were wearing his jacket.
[post="1328645"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

that was the nurse .... gotta watch it again ... :tvhorror:

Back