The Olsen Twins

Which one do you prefer? Mary Kate or Ashley??

• Mary Kate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ashley

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I voted Ashley even though I hate both of them. I used to like Mary Kate a lot more until she was balimic and all that so now I don't care for either of them though I do feel bad for Mary Kate.

I used to like Mary Kate a lot more until she was balimic and all that so now I don't care for either of them though I do feel bad for Mary Kate.
I don't think she developed an eating disorder to offend you! I had an eating disorder in my teens, and I find it very offensive that you stop liking someone just because they are having problems.

Natalia said:
I don't think she developed an eating disorder to offend you! I had an eating disorder in my teens, and I find it very offensive that you stop liking someone just because they are having problems.
[post="1005381"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i totally agree (y)

I think that, that comment was very harsh. (About trying to be skinny.) Anerexia happens to girls all over the world, MK can't help the fact that she has it all she can do is try and fight it. If you were in the spotlight and faced tabloids talking about your weight and labelling you as "FAT" wouldn't you probably do the same thing in that situation? I just personally dont think that comment was very appropriate.

Don't really know. Kinda of forgot about them but I would say Mary-Kate. When I was younger and Loved the Olsens I always liked MK better. Ashely always played the self obbsessed girly girl, I don't know if she is like that or not in real life but the I just thought of her as that way and liked MK better! :D

~Andrea :D

I used to love watching the Olsen movies but now,

I hate Mary-Kate with all my guts!!!!!
Call me obsessed, but she was the reason why the case of Heath's death was closed only after 7 months!
She wasn't a suspect, of course and the authorities had no right arresting him , but they asked for her to testify because the lady who found Heath in his apartment had dialled Mary-Kate's number before she even dialled 911!!! MK asked for immunity before she testified , which raises lots of suspect I think , and when her request wasn't granted, she refused to testify. And voila, Heath's case was closed! Ugh, I hate her!

Back