The Pact

cool... is this going to be like a flash forward or was that whole conversation just for fun?... anyways... this is great... go ahead and pm me for it too... lol... update soon

Cute idea. Good start and I want a PM. I got one from each of you. I don't know how you want to handle doubles. I'll go along with whatever you want. OH, how old are Syd and Vaughn at the start of this story?

OMG!!! im loving this already!! so so so so so so so CUTE!!! i love it!!! AWWW!! S/V is the best!!! i want to be on the addicts list already!!! OMG!!! post more soon!! :smiley: :P!!

hehe

katy--i saw that it was ur name and i'm like yes the sequel..and i open it up and the first line..no, this is not the you and me sequel..i'm like ahhhh! and i already had gotten the pm from janet..so i'm like that was a wasted pm..the only good part was that i know katy is alive and well and getting ready to post that sequel..ahah

both of ya hotties--awesome! you know that you better add me to the pm list b/c i think its soo cute already..you ladies are just the ...ohhhh lord..you konw what i just thought of..Janet is the angst queen..and i know that katy ended her last story with that..you better not bring any into this story.ohhhhhh lord..i'm shutting up now before i give you two any ideas..

ahhh

dont forget to pm me

kels

This reminds me of My Best Friend's Wedding! They are so cute together! How old are they now? Isn't 35 a little old.... I think 30 would have been better! But that is just me!

Great job you girls! Keep me on the PM list! Thanks!

Megan

awww that was so cute!!!
vaughn and syd made a pact!!
so how old were they??
i can already tell that this is going to be an interesting story!!
great job and update soon!
and keep me on the pm list please!!
and please post the sequel to you and me soon too!!

Back