Comedy The Pink Panther

I love Steve Martin...he's hilarious.

But, I just haven't been impressed with the trailers. It doesn't look that funny, IMO. Plus it has gotten terrible reviews.

My mom is going to take my dad this coming week, so I'm going to wait and see what they think about it before I decided whether or not to see it. ;)

well I saw it last sunday with my dad and bro! I though it was really funny!! I was laughing sooo hard and I think the second time u watch it u will catch more things! Like there where time when I was laughing and I dont think my dad was because he didnt catch it!! but I think it was funny!! But thats just what I think.

Yay! Yeah I haven't seen a bad review yet, actually, Jamison... Maybe I'm not looking in the right spots lol. ^_^ Anyway it looks fine to me... I'm gonna check it out this weekend I think and see. ;)

Yay! Yeah I haven't seen a bad review yet, actually, Jamison... Maybe I'm not looking in the right spots lol. ^_^ Anyway it looks fine to me... I'm gonna check it out this weekend I think and see. ;)

I've read several, EW, Roger Ebert, TV Guide, and my campus paper didn't like it...but then again you can't always put stock into reviews. I'll wait until my parents see it...though it is tempting, I do love Steve Martin, his blog posts on huffingtonpost are always funny. ^_^