The Plan

SO I finally got caught up... sorry for not reviewing! Did you stop sending out PMs? Cuz I realized I hadn' gotten any from you in awhile!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

so ive spent all day catching up on this fic and im totally addicted!!!!!

cant danny just get run over by a bus? i mean i'll xtactically do it, just give me the time and place and im there... and lauren :P :P in her face!!!!!!!!

can i please have a pm when you update

cant wait for the next one....update soon...i dont think i can wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

(n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n) (n)
:sadangel: :sadangel: :sadangel: :sadangel: :sadangel: :sadangel: :sadangel:
:depressed: :depressed: :depressed: :depressed: :depressed: :depressed: :depressed:

UPDATE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:Please::Please::Please::Please::Please::Please::Please::Please::Please::Please::Please::Please::Please:

Chapter 26

“You are not taking her for a walk” Vaughn glared at his ex wife.

“Why not Michael? She is my daughter!” Lauren shouted.

“I made that clear when you left Lauren. You didn’t walk out on me, you walked out on our family and I was not going to have Liz be raised by a part time mother” Vaughn replied calmly.

“Michael…I’m sorry…I truly didn’t want it to come to this but…” Lauren sighed, “I never wanted this, we were supposed to be merely a business arrangement, we weren’t supposed to have a child”

“So…you’ll just leave her? You’ll leave that little girl simply because she wasn’t part of the original deal?” Vaughn gaped, “what did that girl do to deserve that from you? Her mother.”

“I cannot be her mother Michael” Lauren told him, “I don’t have the maternal instinct, I don’t have any of that…I’m simply one chromosome running through her body…nothing more”

“If you walk out…you cannot walk back in Lauren” Vaughn stated, he wasn’t going to lie and give her and bull felgercarb lines about how he loved her, they both knew that wasn’t true, but he did care about what happened to their daughter, what happened to Liz because Elizabeth Anne Vaughn was the one thing in his life that he truly loved.

“Good bye Michael” Lauren turned and walked out the door, grabbing her bags, not giving a second look to her husband or to the bedroom that her infant daughter was asleep in, her wedding ring and engagement ring were lying on the counter in the kitchen, absent, unreal, un missed.

“I cannot believe you are keeping her from having a mother” Lauren spat, “How can you call yourself a father?”

“You left Lauren, you left a few months ago and in that time, Liz has forgotten you, she forgot your voice. Everything about you is gone. She has a mother!” Vaughn replied harshly.

“Who? The nanny?!” Lauren laughed.

“She’s my fiancée” Vaughn gritted his teeth.

“For how long Michael? Until the custody battle is over and I have custody of our daughter?” Lauren smiled cruelly.

“Oh, I didn’t know we had company” Sydney came down the stairs in a red silk robe, she had heard the argument and decided to come down and do her best to aid the situation, “I would have changed”

“I’m sure” Lauren rolled her eyes.

“Morning sweetheart” Vaughn smiled and took Sydney’s hand, pulling her close to him, “Sleep well?”

“Yes” Sydney kissed him gently, “What are you two chatting about?”

“Liz” Vaughn stated simply.

“Oh” Sydney nodded, “Lauren you really should go”

“And why is that?” Lauren looked at her.

“Well, I do believe that at the first hearing, the judge said that you weren’t to be near Liz. But you were getting a manicure during that so only your lawyer was present. He must have forgotten to let you know” Sydney smiled as she put her hands around Vaughn’s waist, “And Liz isn’t even here, Michael and I were celebrating our two month anniversary last night so she’s with a friend of mine”

“You sent my daughter to your girlfriend’s friend’s house?!” Lauren gaped.

“Fiancée” Sydney corrected her.

“Well, I mean, it’s better than the other options, now would you mind leaving?” Vaughn looked at her.

“I will be back!” Lauren shouted.

“I’m sure” Vaughn nodded as he closed the door behind her and then turned to Sydney, “Thank you”

“Just doing my job” Sydney winked and removed the robe, revealing shorts and a tank top.

“Where’s Liz?” Vaughn asked her.

“She’s upstairs in her room watching a Barney video” Sydney told him.

“Good thing she didn’t come down” Vaughn sighed.

“Don’t worry, everything is going to be okay” Sydney assured him.

“I’m really starting to believe that” Vaughn nodded.

*~*

“Wait, so Sydney, your nanny is pretending to be your wife?” Eric stared at his best friend.

“Yeah, and she did a stellar job getting rid of Lauren this morning” Vaughn smiled.

“Dude…this is…I thought you were just going to bed her, not turn her into Liz’s new mom” Eric laughed.

“I’m not trying to get her in bed” Vaughn rolled his eyes.

“Well what are you trying to do then?” Eric asked him.

“I just…having her around…it feels right”

Woo hoo! An update! Dude, Sydney and Vaughn are just too good at pretending to not have feelings for each other. I hope they realize it soon. Thanks for the update!

Back