The Plan

Yea ! I knew that they would get custody of her. I just hope that Lauren doesn't find out that they are not really going to get married. Can't wait for more.

texasalias

“Castle” Liz stated simply, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

“Are you and Mommy making a castle?” Vaughn asked as he walked towards where he saw Sydney standing.

“Jut me” Liz told him.
:love: They're so cute as a little family. And Liz is calling Sydney mom... Aww.... So cute and swwet. :smiley:

I'm glad that Sydney and Michael get to keep her. Now they can continue being a happy family. :D

Great chapters.

Sydney and Vaughn granting Lauren visiting rights. Yeah that'll happen...In Lauren's dreams. Liz already has a mother and that's Sydney!

YAY!!! sorry i haven't replied in a while, i wasn't here. BUT YAY!!!! and Syd's her mommy. awww :love: i dont think Lauren is going to get any visitation rights. i mean, who wants to see more of Lauren than necessary. GREAT!

I missed so much.
I am glad that they are togehter and that they have custody of Liz...
Love the fact that Liz calls Syd Mommy...
Can't wait for more.

YA Vaughn and Syd get Liz!!!!!!
-I wonder how Lauren will react!!!!
Now they can be a real family!!!! :angelic:
-Great update!! Loved it!!!

i´m back :bounces: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: !!! i´m so sorry that i didn´t review for a long period of time :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic:

this fic just got better by the chapter , i love the funny , sweet and romantic moments in these past chapters ,

i can´t wait for more :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Nanda

Back