The Plan

I have a feeling that Danny is going to be very upset with her news. And just wait until he gets a look at Vaughn! Trouble ahead, I hope.
Thanks for the PM

Chapter 4

Sydney pulled into the parking lot of her Miami condo and got out, she walked to the elevator and rode it anxiously to the 19th floor where her apartment was, walking quickly down the hall and unlocking the door.

“Honey, I’m home”

i know something is going to happen various scenes play in ny head like :

a - syd´s going to find a not so pleasent scene in her home , i´m hoping for this,

b- danny´s going to flip and do something to damage their relation , this is good also

i can´t wait for more :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: , please update as soon as possible :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: ,

thanks 4 the pm ,

Nanda

and she finds danny cheating on her and then runs to vaughnn and they live happily ever after
hows my ending to the chap???

seriously though
that was great and $4000 wow
he must be loaded!!!

Oh Danny! Does Sydney have some news for you. You know that extra closet space you wanted. Well, you got it...all of it!

If Sydney was afraid Danny was getting clingy, then moving into Vaughn's house will either make it better or worse.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

some how i don't think danny will be happy about syd living with michael
but i am thinking something is going to happen
i loved that chapter
thanks for the pm

Boo, hiss - Danny lol

clearly he had a great income, he cared about his daughter, if he didn’t care about the little girl, he wouldn’t be paying Sydney four thousand dollars, every other week to take care of her…yes…four thousand.
DAMN! :eek: maybe I should be a nanny? lol... specially if my employer was MV lol

Aly..x

Chapter 5

“Syd, baby is that you?” Danny Hecht smiled as his girlfriend of two and a half years walked into the door of their condo.

“Yep” Sydney grinned, tossing her keys down on the counter, “I have something to tell you”

“Oh, what is it?” Danny smiled, placing his hands firmly on her hips.

“I got the job” Sydney smiled up at him.

“You did?” Danny coughed.

“Yes I did” Sydney nodded.

“Sweetie…that’s…that’s wonderful” Danny pressed their lips together, “I am so proud of you!”

“Really?” Sydney smiled, hugging him close.

“Yes really” Danny assured her, “this is great for you”

“I have to tell you something else” Sydney whispered.

“What, your not pregnant are you?” Danny joked.

“Uh…no” Sydney shook her head profusely.

“Alright, well, spit it out, today has only been full of good news so far” Danny put his arm around her.

“Having gotten this job…I…I have to…uh…I have to live with Michael and Elizabeth” Sydney told him.

“You have to live with them?” Danny gaped.

“Yes” Sydney nodded.

“And you took the job?” Danny stared at her.

“Danny, Vaughn and I talked about it…about you!” Sydney told him.

“Vaughn? You two have pet names already?” Danny huffed.

“It’s what he likes to be called” Sydney rolled her eyes, “Danny, this is once in a life time, the money is great, all in all…it’s a great job”

“You said you two discussed me?” Danny looked at the ground.

“Vaughn said that you were welcome over, as long as he was there to watch over Liz, he didn’t want her being forgotten of anything…so really, between you working and me working, not that much will change” Sydney told him.

“Not that much will change- Syd…” Danny sighed.

“Honey…just…please…for me?” Sydney pleaded with him.

“Fine” Danny nodded, “but I want to meet this guy”

“Fine” Sydney shrugged.

“Make sure he’s not a sleaze bag” Danny continued.

“Yes” Sydney shook her head slightly, knowing that Danny was being utterly ridiculous.

“Check to see if he has a criminal record” Danny told her.

“How the hell do you plan on doing that?” Sydney glared at him.

“I’ll call up your dad…tell him about this employer of yours, I’m sure intelligence has something on him” Danny chuckled.

“Daniel Hecht!” Sydney slapped the side of Danny’s head, “call my dad to get a background check on my new boss and I swear to god I will cut off parts of your anatomy that you enjoy using”

“Oh come on Syd, shouldn’t you be flattered?” Danny put his hand on his head where she had slapped him.

“Flattered?” Sydney stared at him.

“Well, at least this shows I care” Danny kissed her quickly, “and that I love you” he kissed her again, “and it shows that I want to be with you forever and make your dad feel included in our decisions as couple”

“Uh huh” Sydney rolled her eyes, “My dad still hates you”

“Why, all I did was make fun of him that one time” Danny groaned.

“At his house…on his birthday” Sydney continued for him, “the point is, I will tell my dad, but you will not even make an attempt to contact him”

“Fine” Danny nodded, “But I still want to meet this Vagan chump”

“Vaughn” Sydney corrected him.

Alwazabrat
wiseman
Vaughn-a-holic!439
iheartvaughn
Dani 22 01 1979
texasalias2004
Sarahmañana
funkymonkey
vaughnshoney
EJ11