The Plan

Lol. I was REALLY confuzzled on what I was reading. I was like "WHAT IS HAPPENEING?!" I thought I was reading Infanite. or how ever you spell it... I was *REALLY* confuzzled. :confused: not even kidding!

thanks for the PM. great chapter. I'm not too fond of Danny.

-Nadia :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

Danny I think you need to be worried. Not that Vaughn could be a criminal but that he'll be so much better than you.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

I think we have ourselves a Clinger!!! Wow Danny really needs to get a life if he wants to do a background check on Vaughn!

yuk i hate danny sooo much!!!
vaughn is soooo much better for syd
syd need to come to her senses
hope she gets rid of danny soon
great chapter
can't wait for more
thanks for the pm

Somehow I think that Danny is going to hate Michael Vaughn and want Syd to quit her job. Great update.
thanks for the PM

Vagan? Hahahaha wheres ya pull that from? lol ^_^

“Daniel Hecht!” Sydney slapped the side of Danny’s head, “call my dad to get a background check on my new boss and I swear to god I will cut off parts of your anatomy that you enjoy using”
Hahaha go Syd

Aly..x

danny is so... annoying! i mean vaughn's not a criminal! i do hope that when he meets vaughn, everything will be ok...

thanks for the pm and update soon!

I have just started reading this story and I like it so far!
I like it even more after reading about Jack hating danny :lol:
What kind of idiot makes fun of Jack, esp on his birthday? An idiot whose name is Danny? :P
This sounds like a really good fic, esp with you and Janet as the writers ^_^
Can I please get a PM when you post more?

Thanks

Danny should start packing right now because he's on his way out. Sydney didn't seem that much in love with...actually more in the line of 'take a hike loser', I'm getting myself a real man...like my hot new boss, Vaughn. Danny's face when he meets Vaughn will be...priceless. Can't wait to see that.

Thanks for the pm and can't wait for more.

:smiley:

CJ

I have just started reading this story and I like it so far!
I like it even more after reading about Jack hating danny :lol:
What kind of idiot makes fun of Jack, esp on his birthday? An idiot whose name is Danny? :P
This sounds like a really good fic, esp with you and Janet as the writers ^_^
Can I please get a PM when you post more?
Thanks
sure thing, just a note- this is just me writing it. janet just made the wallpaper

Back