The Plan

I don't know if I have a PM for this story, but if i don't, i Really REALLY want one!
Please?
I've been reading it sonce the beginning and love it!

~lily~

I don't know if I have a PM for this story, but if i don't, i Really REALLY want one!
Please?
I've been reading it sonce the beginning and love it!
~lily~

Chapter 16

“How are you hung over after a toddler’s birthday party?” Eric looked at Vaughn.

“I don’t know” Vaughn laughed, “Where’s Liz?”

“Sydney took her to the park” Eric told him.

“Sweet, glad I know this stuff” Vaughn laughed.

“She left a note in the kitchen, or are you still too drunk to read?” Eric joked.

“Shut up, what did I do last night?” Vaughn went and sat downstairs on the couch, Eric following behind him.

“Well, you hit on your nanny…a lot” Eric told him.

“Seriously?!” Vaughn gaped at his best friend.

“yep” Eric nodded, “It was almost painful”

Shiiiiit” Michael groaned.

“You know” Vaughn slurred, “That shirt looks amazing on you”

“Uhhh” Sydney looked down at herself, noting the small amount of drool that was on her chest as Elizabeth had fallen asleep on her hours earlier.

“I mean it’s just so….cute” Vaughn told her, swaying visibly as he spoke.

“In a ‘a baby just drooled on me’ kinda way…sure” Sydney shrugged and went back to cleaning some dishes.

“You know- you could always come out and enjoy the party with us” Michael suggested drunkenly.

“Uh huh” Sydney nodded, “Uhhh, you should probably go back out there…Eric looks like he’s about to break something”

“I hope to god she doesn’t think I’m a total retard and quit” Vaughn sighed.

“Oh come on Mike…she knew that about you before last night” Eric smacked his shoulder jokingly.

“Thanks Eric” Vaughn rolled his eyes.

*~*

“We’re home” Sydney chirped as she carried an exhausted Liz into the house.

“Oh, hey” Vaughn shouted from the kitchen, “You two were up early”

“9:30 or so” Sydney shrugged, “Liz thought that Daddy needed his sleep”

“Oh did she?” Vaughn laughed as he went out to greet them, “I think she was right”

“Yeah” Sydney nodded as Vaughn took the infant from her arms, “I’m just gonna go upstairs and change, this little lady got sand all over me”

“Yeah, of course” Vaughn nodded, “we will just go and hang out in the kitchen, I’m just making some lunch. Want some?”

“Uhh, yeah, please” Sydney nodded as she ran upstairs and to her room, “Oh, I’m meeting Danny later, do you think I can have the night off?”

“Uh…sure” Vaughn agreed, knowing that after his drunken advances the previous night and the kiss that they had shared just days earlier it would be good for her to spend some time to herself to think about what had happened, more so it was time for him to figure out exactly what had happened, or what he wanted to happen.

“Great”

*~*

“Do I look okay?” Sydney smiled as she pranced down the stairs in a black skirt and a baby pink top.

“It’s hard to believe that you usually have a baby bag on your shoulder” Vaughn smiled.

“I think that’s a compliment” Sydney laughed.

“It was” Vaughn nodded, “You look really, really great”

“Thank you” Sydney blushed.

“Uh huh, now go have fun before I regret giving you the night off!” Vauhgn laughed.

“Oh you wouldn’t!” Sydney poked her tongue out, “Are you sure everything is going to be okay here?”

“Are you implying that I can’t even take care of my own daughter?!” Vaughn put his hands over his chest in exasperation, “I’m insulted”

“I’m sure you are” Sydney rolled her eyes, “I’ll probably be back early in the morning”

“Over share” Vaughn cringed inwardly, “Don’t get too drunk, I still need my nanny in the morning”

“I’ll remember that” Sydney smiled, “Have a good night Vaughn”

“You too Syd”

aw even tho he was drunk it was kinda cute that he hit on her. i think that shows that he has hiding some feelings he might have for her.

i dont like danny so much.

i'm so glad you updated! yay! great chapter!

ahh she's going out with that idiot... stupid Danny I know he's her boyfriend and all but Vaughn is so much better than him she should just leave Danny to be with Vaughn.

Awesome chapter. Can't wait for more.

°°NiCkY°°

Oh man...why is she meeting Danny???
Just when it looked like things were happening between them
Hopefully something bad will happen with Danny and she'll need
a shoulder to cry on...Vaughn to the rescue!!

Vaughn was drunk. At least Sydney didn't leave and get upset about him hitting on her.

Please send me a pm. I am still not getting pms.

Thanks.

texasalias

GREAT... Drunk Vaughn hitting on Syd, and no mention of this kiss from her?? Wonder what she is thinking about all of this?? And as for Danny, well I won't even get started... Thanks for updating!! Awesome chapter (y)

For once I agree with Eric...how did he get drunk at a toddler's party!!! :P
-Now Syd better be going to break it off with Danny or something better go wrong where she has a reason to break up with him!! :D
-Loved it! Great update!

I know the PM's haven't been working lately and because of that I've fallen behind on this story. With Vaughn openly hitting on her when he was drunk and previously kissing her, Sydney can't help but know that he's starting to fall for her. Hopefully, Vaughn will get really jealous about Danny.

Chris

Meeting with Danny is perfect opurunitty to brake up with him.
After the kiss andb the hitting the night before she should know that there's some possibiity of relationship with Vaughn :D Go for it girl :P

Good job.

Sydney knows by the now that Vaughn has feelings for her and she for him, so why is she still with Danny?

Can't wait to see what happens next.

:smiley:

CJ

Great update!
I hope she'll dump Danny soon she doesn't like him anymore. And she has a thing for Vaughn and Vaughn has a thing for her. Please post more soon coz I can't wait for it.

Back