The Plan

Can't wait to see what happens once they get home. According to the title of this fic, they will sleep together eventually.:P Can't wait for that.

Please update again real soon. Good job!

:smiley:

CJ

UPDATE!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Sorry I’m such a disappointment” Vaughn smiled at Sydney about five minutes after Eric and Nadia disappeared onto the dance floor.

“You aren’t a disappointment, Nadia just lied to me in order to make me agree to come” Sydney laughed, “I’m kinda relieved that it’s you”

“Seriously?” Vaughn felt himself smile.

“Yeah, I mean…at least tomorrow morning we’ll both be hungover” Sydney laughed as she downed her fourth shot of the evening.

“Poor Liz” Vaughn laughed.
Yeah, poor, poor Liz!

Wonder if anything will happen once they get back home???.......

~lil~

that was so great! i thought the fact that they were each others date was great and also ironic lol!! :D i cant wait to find out what they do in their drunken state!
cant wait for more!
update soon PLEASE!! :P

I was flipping through PMs when I saw the PM you sent a while back, and I read this and...

oh no oh no oh no....drunk Mike and Syd? Matchmaking Weiss/Nadia? Oh dear.....I see where that thread description comes from now.

Send me a PM please!

I knew it was him!! HA! lol :D
But seriously, can they share a kiss next episode?? I want they to be together soon!

Btw, I'm not on the OM list... Can you pelase add me to?
Good job ;)

This is getting interesting. They are drunk and well obviously like each other so who knows what might happen ;) Update soon!
And do keep me on the pm list.

Back