The Real World

The Real World

Author: Me *Katy*

Summary: Sd-6 is gone; Syd, Vaughn, and Weiss get sent on an interesting
mission.

Rating: PG-13, mild language, there is some very suggestive things *raises eyebrows*…

Spoilers: After Phase One

Ship: S/V, what else!

Disclaimer: I don’t own Alias, it belongs to J.J., ABC, Bad Robot, ext. Nor do I own MTV’s ‘The Real World. I don’t own much of anything, don’t sue, I’m just a 15 year old Alias lover

A/N: The first few chapters are just Blah Blah Blah, explaining and introducing everything. I changed some things around, so this doesn’t do exactly like the Real World, The Real World just gave me the idea. I can’t write missions very well, but I’ll try my best. Francie isn’t a double and she knows about the CIA and all. Weiss is friends with Will and Francie now. Oh yeah, this is my first real fic, constructive criticism is welcome. Tell me what you think, feedback is also welcome.

Special thanks to Whitney for beta’n this for me and making me feel good about my writing. Its encouragement like that, that convinced me to post this.

Now, on with the show.

Chapter 1

Sydney’s Apartment

Today was an ordinary day for Sydney Bristow. She slept right through her
alarm clock, something she had been doing a lot lately. She had been tired from the previous night’s activities.

Sydney recently began a relationship with the love of her life, Michael
Vaughn, after the destruction of SD-6. Things quickly heated up and the result is they both have to drink several cups of coffee every morning. Sydney rolled over to see Vaughn still sleeping. She loved these very few moments where she woke up before him, and she could just watch him
sleep. He looked so innocent, not a care in the world. Sydney looked at the clock; it was 10:30 A.M. She mumbled an 'Oh s***' and decided she better wake up Vaughn.
She leaned over and put several light kisses all over Vaughn’s face. Vaughn began to stir and with his eyes closed he groggily said,

“If you don’t stop doing that, we’ll never get to work.”

Sydney stopped kissing him and began to get ready for the day.

“I didn’t say I wanted you to stop,” Vaughn complained.

“Honey, as much as I would love to lie in bed with you all morning, its
10:30 and we’re already late.” Vaughn let out a sigh as he went to ‘his drawer’ to get his clothes. Vaughn was about to go take a shower when Sydney stopped him.
“Vaughn we’re already late, we should save time and water and take one shower.” To top it off she gave him her seductive grin.

They would definitely be late for work today.

Operations Center: CIA

Syd and Vaughn arrived at work an hour late, as soon as they got off the
elevator they were greeted by Jack.

“You two are late again, debrief in 5.” Jack said in his never wavering,
stern voice.

Sydney and Vaughn headed to the debrief room to see Dixon, Kendall, Jack,
Weiss, and Marshall already there. Kendall spoke up first,

“So nice of you two to finally join us.” While giving Syd and Vaughn giving a glance.

“We have a new mission, Agents Bristow, Vaughn, and Weiss; you will be going on this mission.

It has came to our knowledge that the son of a top CIA officer’s will me
going on MTV’s The Real World.” Kendall began to receive confused looks and an 'I’m confused' from Weiss.
“Let me finish,” Kendall snapped back, “Normally we wouldn’t worry about this, but we also found out that, Aaron, this boy, has been threatened by a new forming terrorist group the Covenant. We decided to send a couple of bodyguards to protect Aaron, but the ranking officers decided to send three
of our best agents.” Kendall gave Sydney, Vaughn, and Weiss a look, and they
immediately knew what he meant. They had to go be bodyguards. Sydney was the first to interrupt.
“Kendall, we’re trained agents, damn good ones, too, not some spoiled brat’s body-guard. I refuse to do this mission.”
“Believe me, I tried to get you out of it, you think we want our
best agents out of work for 4 months, but we were overruled, so basically you have no choice,” Jack said with a hint of sympathy, “You leave in a week. I’m sorry honey.”
At that Sydney stormed out the board room, closely followed by Vaughn. Vaughn saw how upset she was and pulled her into their ‘flirting corner.’ As soon as they got into the flirting corner, Sydney let it all go, she began to sob and shake uncontrollably. Vaughn pulled Sydney into a comforting hug and let her cry on his shoulder.

“Vaughn, I don’t want to go, I can’t leave Will and Francie or my father.
Please just make this all go away,” Sydney choked out. “It’s okay, honey, it’ll all be okay, and think on the bright side, 4 months no missions or jet lag, just you, me, and Weiss in Honolulu, Hawaii.”

“How do you always know how to cheer me up?”

“I don’t know it’s a gift,” Vaughn said with his sexy, seductive smirk

“Let’s go home, Michael.” Sydney and Vaughn began to walk out,

“Hey, you just called me Michael, I like that.” Sydney smiled, and
acknowledge Vaughn by grabbing his hand and kissing him passionately in the middle of the Ops Center, before leading him out the door.

Yay or Nay?

I promise it does get better!! :blush:

I love it!!!! aww 'his drawer' that's sooo cute!!! this fic is awsome, very differnet please pm me when you update!!! Thank you!!

:woot: Sin

very interesting beginning!!!

so Weiss will be in the team too... :D ...I think this is going to be very funny!!!

can't wait for more!

please send me a PM, when you post more! Thx!!! :smiley:

Katy you rock sweets I love the beginning of this story hmm I've never watched The Real World this is gonna be interesting.can i please have a Pm when you update

Back