Season 3 The Rotunda

I never noticed the rotunda blowing up in the promo, I will re watch the promo to catch the scene of it being destroyed. how could they blow up the CIA operations center, I and other Alias fans liked the Rotunda.

I hope Dixon doesn't get killed off, he is one of the best characters on Alias.

well, i agree. it's probably covenant... and the tivo episode guide said
<!--spoilerbs--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>SPOILER </td></tr><tr><td id='SPOILER'><!--spoilerbe-->that lauren steals special documents from the cia<!--spoileres--></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'><!--spoileree-->
maybe that's what that is.

hmmm...having the baddies infiltrate the actual offices of the cia is a whole new thing! it could be really interesting!

youngwayne said:
MVHunny,

I'm afraid someone's gonna slip up and spoil something really vital :(
well im spoilerfree....so yah im a little worried, but people are pretty careful...but i dont wanna leave the site just cuz im afraid people will spoil!!!

i've read a couple earth shattering spoilers, but don't worry, i won't say a thing- my lips are sealed ;)
but from what i've read, this is gonna be one heck of a finale!!!!!! :mixed:

i keep hearing that this is gunna be one great finale...and i'm spoiler free...so all these black rectangles are just so tempting..but i can't wait...i can't believe i've already made it through 2 weeks.

highlow19 said:
i keep hearing that this is gunna be one great finale...and i'm spoiler free...so all these black rectangles are just so tempting..but i can't wait...i can't believe i've already made it through 2 weeks.
omg i know!! and now only one week left!

Back