The UN-telligence test

You have a knack for greatness. For the record,you are:

71% Un-telligent!
which is significantly higher than the current average of 60%

Here is the custom report of your personality that led our team of geeks to conclude (with confidence) that you are resourceful and sly woman:

"The subject shows a very high level of intelligence, and her sense of observation is one of her best qualities. Considering this, she shows a lot of potential, but that's only part of the equation.

"Finally, the subject displayed a poor (and a little bit boring) sense of humor, a decent and respectable sense of morality, and a hot shot self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."

Final Score: 71% Un-telligent

The Test Results Are In! "You're normal!"

For the record, you are:

58% Un-telligent!
which is normal since the current average is 60%.
Your evaluation is unique, however, so keep reading.

Here is the custom report of your personality that led our team of geeks to conclude (with confidence) that you are moderate but excitingly different:

"Interesting. While the subject shows an above average level of intelligence, her sense of observation is abnormally below average. We attribute this to the egotistical nature of the subject. Actually, wolves behave in the same manner, but she's smarter than any animal.

"Also, as much as we hate violence, an occasional mauling is one way to solve day-to-day problems like unpleasant coworkers or pesky door-to-door salesmen; she just isn't tough enough, sir, and she avoids any solution that involves violence.

"Finally, the subject displayed a poor (and a little bit boring) sense of humor, a godlike (and annoying) sense of morality, and a hot shot self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."

Final Score: 58% Un-telligent

Sorry about the bad news. For the record, you are:

46% Un-telligent!
which is significantly lower than the current average of 60%

Here is the custom report of your personality that led our team of geeks to conclude (with confidence) that you are hopeless in the pursuit of manhood:

"Interesting. While the subject shows an above average level of intelligence, his sense of observation is somewhat below average. We attribute this to the egotistical nature of the subject. Actually, cats behave in the same manner, but he's smarter than any animal.

"Finally, the subject displayed a great (and somewhat perverted!) sense of humor, a down and dirty sense of morality, and a barbaric self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."

Final Score: 46% Un-telligent

i was hoping for the 100% (n)

For the record, you are:
61% Un-telligent!
which is normal since the current average is 60%.
Your evaluation is unique, however, so keep reading.

Here is the custom report of your personality that led our team of geeks to conclude (with confidence) that you are moderate but excitingly different:

"The subject shows an above average level of intelligence, and her sense of observation is one of her best qualities. Considering this, she shows a lot of potential, but that's only part of the equation.

"Finally, the subject displayed a healthy (better than most net freaks anyway) sense of humor, a decent and respectable sense of morality, and a lack of self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."

:( bad news... :lol:

44% Un-telligent!
which is significantly lower than the current average of 60%

Here is the custom report of your personality that led our team of geeks to conclude (with confidence) that you are a sad and hopeless excuse for a woman:

"Interesting. While the subject shows a very high level of intelligence, her sense of observation is abnormally below average. We attribute this to the egotistical nature of the subject. Actually, lions behave in the same manner, but she's smarter than any animal.

"Finally, the subject displayed a poor (and a little bit boring) sense of humor, a down and dirty sense of morality, and a lack of self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."

Final Score: 44% Un-telligent

The Test Results Are In! "You are a smooth chick."

78% Un-telligent!

Here is the custom report of your personality that led our team of geeks to conclude (with confidence) that you are resourceful and sly woman:

"The subject shows an astounding level of intelligence, and her sense of observation is one of her best qualities. Considering this, she shows a lot of potential, but that's only part of the equation.

"Finally, the subject displayed a healthy (better than most net freaks anyway) sense of humor, a decent and respectable sense of morality, and a hot shot self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."

Final Score: 78% Un-telligent

I'm a resourceful and sly woman. ;) :lol:

i was just wondering what you guys put for :lol:

"

You need $5000 to pay back your brother's gambling debts or else JOE the BOOKIE breaks your legs and trashes your apartment. The situation must be resolved. Do you: steal the money from a friend
sell your body and/or drugs to pay him
leave town and never come back
ask for another extension
sell your wedding band
start packing heat "

72% Un-telligent!

"The subject shows an astounding level of intelligence, and her sense of observation is one of her best qualities. Considering this, she shows a lot of potential, but that's only part of the equation.

"Finally, the subject displayed a healthy (better than most net freaks anyway) sense of humor, a decent and respectable sense of morality, and a hot shot self-confidence. The balance of these three traits is important; high levels of confidence, medium levels of morality, and a good level of humor make for the strongest individuals."

Final Score: 72% Un-telligent

nance said:
i was just wondering what you guys put for :lol:

"

You need $5000 to pay back your brother's gambling debts or else JOE the BOOKIE breaks your legs and trashes your apartment. The situation must be resolved. Do you: steal the money from a friend
sell your body and/or drugs to pay him
leave town and never come back
ask for another extension
sell your wedding band
start packing heat "
sell your wedding band

:laughbounce:

that's what i put too :lol:

and this question cracked me up:
Your mother asks you to watch her poodle, Muffy, while she's visiting your aunt Jenine in Ontario, Canada. While mamma is away, you never feed Muffy, and, malnourished and starving, she dies. Do you: replace Muffy with a similar poodle, in hopes mamma won't notice
fake your own death so Muffy's seems inconsequential
bury Muffy in the backyard, and say she ran away
take Muffy to a taxidermist to immortalize her
burn the house down in a fit of rage, and when mamma asks, it was Muffy who did it, Muffy, that little b****

:lol: burn the hosue down in a fit of rage and when mama asks, it was muffy who did, muff, that little b****! :lol:

okay so that wasn't my answer but that's the funniest answer :lol:

i put replace muffy. :mellow: what about you guys? :lol:

nance said:
that's what i put too :lol:

and this question cracked me up:
Your mother asks you to watch her poodle, Muffy, while she's visiting your aunt Jenine in Ontario, Canada. While mamma is away, you never feed Muffy, and, malnourished and starving, she dies. Do you: replace Muffy with a similar poodle, in hopes mamma won't notice
fake your own death so Muffy's seems inconsequential
bury Muffy in the backyard, and say she ran away
take Muffy to a taxidermist to immortalize her
burn the house down in a fit of rage, and when mamma asks, it was Muffy who did it, Muffy, that little b****

:lol: burn the hosue down in a fit of rage and when mama asks, it was muffy who did, muff, that little b****! :lol:

okay so that wasn't my answer but that's the funniest answer :lol:

i put replace muffy. :mellow: what about you guys? :lol:
Actually, I'd just say she died. But since that wasn't there, I put I'd say she ran away.

Back