Season 5 The Watch

FROM JINNY AND MANU:

The watch that stopped the day Vaughn met Syd is supposed to reappear.

Vaughn is also "sort of" be connected with Rambaldi.

Why would the watch reappear?
And how could Vaughn "sort of" be connected with Rambaldi.

What are your thoughts?
:confused:

oh boy. wanna bet that watch is rambaldi. i always thought vaughn and rambaldi may be connected. everything is connected somehow. interesting. the watch was a cool thing to add in season 2 and it's back.

I wrote some stuff about Sloane AKA Rambaldi...if you read it...it would make sense for Vaughn to be connected to Rambaldi if Sloane WAS Rambaldi and IF Syd was Sloane's daughter...obviously the love of his prodigy would have some significance with Rambaldi. Does this sound vaguely, remotely possible? lol

I dont think Sloane is rambaldi nor do i think Syd is sloane's daughter. Sloane's confession wasn't even convincing. I think he's either mislead or manipulating the situation. Vaughn is connected to Syd and Syd is obviously somehow connected to Rambaldi's works.

i think that the reference to the watch was just refering to *blowback*, i really dont think it'll be back for a while, or that its connected w/rambaldi...and if it *was* connected to rambaldi, i think it would be kinda annoying b/c it seems everything in this show is related to rambaldi...rambaldi doesnt need to monopolize the s/v-moments too <--rather sad that im saying that as i dont even like s/v

:eek: Yes! Thanks for mentioning that. In the inro they showed the metallic watch from the original conversation about setting your heart by it? But the one Vaughn was holding had a leather band. Thought maybe it was me...appreciate you catching it too.

Why would anyone think Sloane IS Rambaldi?

The only clue that we EVER got that Rambaldi could be alive "today" was in Season 1, when Sydney went to Italy to get that old guy to tell her about the Rambaldi clock and the old guy said something that Rambaldi told HIM, and then he corrected himself as to not let Sydney know that Rambaldi was still alive, by saying that it was his mom, not Rambaldi, that had talked to him about what he was talking about.

But why would it be Sloane? That's ridiculous IMO.

nymrodel said:
I wrote some stuff about Sloane AKA Rambaldi...if you read it...it would make sense for Vaughn to be connected to Rambaldi if Sloane WAS Rambaldi and IF Syd was Sloane's daughter...obviously the love of his prodigy would have some significance with Rambaldi. Does this sound vaguely, remotely possible? lol
eww, that would make Sydney and Vaughn related. Then no more of their relationship and a big party of ALIAS's storyline would be diminished.

i think the watch will reappear. remember, Rambaldi was a clockmaker.

Back