Their Little Princess

Due to the lack of interest of the people of this site, I've decided not to update here anymore. So if you want to read the rest of the story and the future stories that I plan on posting, go to SD-1.

Thanks to the few people who reviewed and hope to hear from you back at SD-1.

:bye:

CJ

thanks for the info!!! i admit i am guilty and have been reading more on sd-1 under lilderevko. :D

Sarkattack!!!! I can't find your story on SD-1. Please help me find it... I am dying over here!!!! :smiley:

So here you have it. All the chapters I've posted so far at SD-1. I will be updating again tomorrow, Wednesday. The last chapter posted here was chapter 15, so go to Thread 2 and continue with chapter 16 and so on and pretty soon, you'll be all caught up. It is pretty sad that I won't be posting here anymore but I felt it was a waste a time to post here when I noticed that people weren't interested in reading the story. Never happen before in all the 12 stories that I've posted here. But if you want to be added to the list on SD-1, please let me know. Thanks and hope to hear from you again. :smiley: CJ

Thread 1: Chapters 1-7
Thread 2: Chapters 8-16
Thread 3: Chapters 17-22
Thread 4: Chapters 23-25

it is sad that you won't be posting here any more. latly i have been reading it at one site and posting on both... hence the "that was great, thanks for the pm" replies

Back