this or that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard! I guess post-2 years Syd.

Which Vaughn did you prefer in S3: The Vaughn who loved his wife and yet showed inappropriate affection towards Syd, The Vaughn who realized that he still loved Syd but wouldn't leave his wife, or The Vaughn who went all crazy-obsessed over trying to find his evil wife?

That's hard, but I think the Vaughn who went all crazy-obsessed over trying to find his evil wife. We got to see a completely different Vaughn for a while, and that was interesting.

Nadia in her "DIE HARD FAN" t-shirt or in her pink outfit (in 4x16)?

I liked the "DIE HARD FAN" shirt. Does that mean she's a fan of the movies or just some random die-hard fan? :D There was a Die Hard moment in MofHW (I think it was that eppy).

If an Alias Wedding takes place, which of the following would most likely happen: Weiss officiating since he's still ordained by the Church of Mammals, Syd and Vaughn getting married in disguises, gun-play breaking out in the middle of the service, or a bomb being thrown instead of a wedding boquet? (Seriously, would a normal wedding ever happen on Alias? It wouldn't seem right to me somehow.)

Right now, I'm liking Sloane, but that's only because there is an evil clone. Once Arvin Clone is gone, I'll go right back to hating Sloane.

Ahem.

Um...

CIA or APO?

Tough as nails. (We got enough crying last year.)

Which S2 guest star did you like better, Christian Slater as Neil Caplan or Ethan Hawke as Agent Lennox?

Christian Slater because I enjoyed that plotline much more. Plus that was when parallels made between others and jack and irina were uncommon and not as obvious!

Continuing with gues spots:

Tarantino in The Box or Christian Slater?

Tarantino. He has style. No one else quite like him. He's like a cook geek you know?

Who's more evil: Lauren or Anna?

Xin Li

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back