Three of Us?

Syd_Vaughn 4ver said:
YAY!! lol

btw i love your av and sig!! they look really cool!!  ;)
[post="1033235"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Thank you very much. I'm fond of it myself. I had a lovely person make it for me over in the fan art section of allalias!
:smiley:

Hey guys I need your help. For my Love and Relationships class I have to create a soundtrack to love and all the loving relationships people have. I need to have 18 tracks. I can think of some great songs but I was wondering if you guys could let me know what songs you love that are about love!

I would really appreciate it!

:blush: I thought some other people's perspectives would help me make a better album/

santosaidan said:
Well thank you Muse.  I was hoping you guys would enjoy it.  I wanted to write something that had its base in fluff but that culd be stretched a little further.  Who knows though - I just might slip into fluff mode.  :angelic:
[post="1033198"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Hey, I´m not against fluff 🇳🇴 , but these past days I think I nearly took an overdose of it! :blush:
Yeah, I know it´s my own fault! :o_O:
You know what? :confused:
I read some fic´s in the past that made me wanna puke :puke: , b/c of the fluffy-fluff and the unrealness(?)!
I know it´s totally AU, but come on nobody with a brain would use the "I love you"-phrase in his/her every second sentence :blink: , or is it just me who thinks that way? :confused:

santosaidan said:
No problem for the PM.  I'll put you on the list - even though I couldn't forget the Muse!  :cool:
Awwwwww!
That was nice, Sam! :blush:
Thanks!

santosaidan said:
I am feeling better, thank you.  I think yesterday was my peak of the bad cycle.  I'm heading back to healthy - at least I hope so.  And you're right it's time for me to be wearing a coat!  I think the problem is I went for that walk after I rinsed out my color last week and I didn't dry my hair.  :rolleyes:  Oops.  I'll be better next time.
You sick and you go to a meeting! :eek:
Tsk, tsk, tsk!
In no way will that help you to get healthy soon, missy! :P
You know, that´s what I thought was the cause of your sickness too! ;)
Don´t ya mama told you, not to go outside with wet/sweaty hair? :rolleyes:
Yeah, I remember everything she tell/told me! :angelic:

santosaidan said:
I'm going to try and post something by tonight, but I have to go to a meeting this afternoon an hour from my home so I'll be home late.
[post="1033220"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
YAY! Can´t wait! :woot:
Be safe and have fun, Sam! No need to hurry! ;)

Muse

santosaidan said:
Hey guys I need your help.  For my Love and Relationships class I have to create a soundtrack to love and all the loving relationships people have.  I need to have 18 tracks.  I can think of some great songs but I was wondering if you guys could let me know what songs you love that are about love!

I would really appreciate it!

:blush:  I thought some other people's perspectives would help me make a better album/

[post="1033283"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I would really love to help you! :blush:
Can you PM me the whole assignment? :confused:
So that I can help you?
Thanks!
You know, I´m a music-freak!
I´m a bit jealous that you get such a task as a homework! :angelic:

Muse

Hey!

I have some song that you might like.....

1. I shall believe- Sheryl Crow
2. I'll be - The Goo Goo Dolls
3. The way you love me - Faith Hill
4. There you'll be - Faith Hill

Sorry if these didn't help! :blink:

OOOOMMMMGGGGG!!!!!!!
first..THANK YOU FOR THE DEDICATION!!!!! YEAH!!!!! OMG i feel SOOOOO LOVED!!!!!
second..i DEMAND that you keep me on the pm list, cause i MIGHT just be forced to hunt you down f you do not....
I AM SOO IN LOVE WITH THIS FIC!!!! oin the NON weird way!!!
and the songs....how bout john mayer or somehting...i honestly dotn really know!
but what i DO hknow is that you NEED to update, VERY SOON!!!

Hey, I´m not against fluff  🇳🇴 , but these past days I think I nearly took an overdose of it!  :blush:

I hear you. I know what that is like. But every now and then it is so nice to overdose. :smiley:

nobody with a brain would use the "I love you"-phrase in his/her every second sentence  :blink: , or is it just me who thinks that way?  :confused:

No it's not just you. At least I've never done it. So at least that makes two of us. :smiley:

You sick and you go to a meeting!  :eek:
Tsk, tsk, tsk!
In no way will that help you to get healthy soon, missy!  :P

I know, I know. But I really had to go to this meeting. I'm home now and I don't feel any worse, and I dryed my hair and wore a coat. I didn't want my Muse mad at me. ;)

You know, that´s what I thought was the cause of your sickness too!  ;)
Don´t ya mama told you, not to go outside with wet/sweaty hair?  :rolleyes:

Ya I know, and she was right, but don't tell her I said that! :rolleyes:

Okay I'm going to answer a few more of the post I have and then I'm off to try and write the next section.

XXOO Me

German Muse said:
I would really love to help you!  :blush:
Can you PM me the whole assignment?  :confused:
So that I can help you?
Thanks!
You know, I´m a music-freak!
I´m a bit jealous that you get such a task as a homework!  :angelic:

Muse
[post="1033309"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm going to try and write some tonight but tomorow I'll type up the assignment and PM it to you.

Mountaineer4746 said:
I love it!!! :D  I Can't ait for more!!!  :jump: CAn I be on the PM list?? Pretty Please!!!! 🤤  *THANKS*
ANNA!!
[post="1033427"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm glad that you like it, and yes you can get on the PM list no problem!

:smiley:

Syd_Vaughn 4ver said:
Hey!

I have some song that you might like.....

1. I shall believe- Sheryl Crow
2. I'll be - The Goo Goo Dolls
3. The way you love me - Faith Hill
4. There you'll be - Faith Hill

Sorry if these didn't help!  :blink:
[post="1033435"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Thanks for the songs. They rock! :lol:

shotput25ash said:
OOOOMMMMGGGGG!!!!!!!
first..THANK YOU FOR THE DEDICATION!!!!! YEAH!!!!! OMG i feel SOOOOO LOVED!!!!!
second..i DEMAND that you keep me on the pm list, cause i MIGHT just be forced to hunt you down f you do not....
I AM SOO IN LOVE WITH THIS FIC!!!! oin the NON weird way!!!
and the songs....how bout john mayer or somehting...i honestly dotn really know!
but what i DO hknow is that you NEED to update, VERY SOON!!!
[post="1033704"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Youre welcome for the dedication. I felt it was necessary since you guys kept me sane last week through my ups and downs, and my cold this weekend. Which by the way is getting much better. Yippie!

You don't have to hunt me down, I promise I'll PM ya. I'm glad that you love my fic. :smiley:

John Mayer, that is a good idea. I'll have plenty of songs to choose from. Thanks.

I'm planing on updating tonight. I just need a few more minutes.

:P

shotput25ash said:
HURRYY SAM!!! lol...im tired, and i wanna go to sleep!!!! lol
[post="1034134"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Well if you don't make it tonight I promise it will be here tomorow morning when you wake up.

moer liek tomorrow night!! i got to go to school, and no ofense, but i REFUSE to get up earlier, just so i can read your story!! lol.....i only get up when i HAVE too!!! i tend to like, no LOVE sleep!!!

Back