~Til' The End~

This is a one parter, in syd's POV. It takes place at the end of double agent, after i think you know what. lol Anyway enjoy.

All We Ever Find (Tim McGraw)

Say exactly how you feel
Right now you're free to say it all
There is no one here to judge you
I only love you
You're free to close your eyes and fall
You can trust me, this is real
Say exactly how you feel
Tell me all your dreams
And what you think love means
We'll lock the world outside
Embrace the gift of time
Promising forever
Knowing that this moment
Might be all we ever find Every breath of who you are
Tells a story that I love
I have finally found the truth
In what I see in you
And what I feel with every touch
The simple beauty of your heart
In every breath of who you are

There was a time when i thought my life was over, when i felt like just giving up and giving into the pain. That time has left me. It's been almost a year since Danny left this world, since the devil himself took him away from me. I still miss him, i still love him, but he's gone, and i've accepted that. it wasn't fair how it ended, and i still partly blame myself for what happened that night, for if i wouldn't have told the secrets i did, he would still be here, we'd be married, most likely with a first child on the way, have a house with a white picket fence. Then again, if i hadn't of told him i wouldn't be laying here to the man that i've grown to love. In fact, i most likely would have never met him, and that scares me, becasue i can't imagine my life without him. He is the most amazing person i have ever met, he accepts me for who i am, no one else does that. He loves me even with the sick way our families are tied together. Ever time he looks at me he makes me want to be a better person, the way he smiles, laughs, jokes, the way he's serious, the way he doesn't hold anything back from me, but yet the way he protects me from it all. I just can't imagine living without him. I truly believe that he saved my life, and for that i will forever be grateful. He has helped me through the darkest of times, when no one else would, he listened to my depressing memories, like no one else would, he understands, like no one else ever has. He is truly and angel, he's my angel , and i wouldn't give him up for the world, i wouldn't even take back the past. because although i know i would be happy with Danny, i never felt the way i feel with Vaughn, as much as it may make me look like a selfish person, i believe him to be my soulmate. What's sick is that Danny had to die in order for me to find him. Fate has twisted ways indeed. Tonight was the first night we've spent together, we didn't get to eat the dinner i spent over an hour preparing, but really, i don't care. Because tonight was so much more special than anything i've ever experianced. My life changed, i feel alive again, like i'm actually a normal girl in a normal world, and maybe i can wake up tomorrow morning and actually still feel this way. I know not everything will be normal, like work, but i look forward to coming home and just sitting on the couch and watching tv with the man that i love. Well, he doesn't really know i love him, i mean, he does, but we haven't said it, i think it's still to early. But if it's too early, why do i want to say it? Why do i want to scream it to the world? Why is it spinning around in my head like this. I don't think i'm ever going to get to sleep. I'm so tired, but something in my mind is keeping me awake. He stirs next to me and i wouldn't be surprised if he feels my eyes on him. He opens his eyes and stares at the ceiling for a second. I just stare at him. He finally turns his head to the side and his eyes finally meet mine in the room filled with moonlight. Then he smiles, a tired, but happy and content smile.
"What are you still doing up?" He asks. I shrug and smile through the darkness, if it weren't for the moonlight shining through the windows i wouldn't be able to see him.
"I was just thinking." I say to him.
"About what?" He asks. His hand travels to my bare back and he starts to run his fingers over my skin.
"You." I say. It caught him off guard, because he suddenly stops and takes his hand back. He puts it under his cheek and looks at me intently.
"Really?" He asks. I nod.
"Good thoughts i hope." He says. I smile.
"Very." I say. You can tell he's a little embaressed. My smile fades and I look at him with all seriousness. He looks back at me and sees the change in my emotions.
"What?" He asks. That was the turning point, there was no going back, but at the time I didn't know it. I just stare at him for a moment, as if completely taken by him. Then I utter the words that have been the cause of my insomnia.
"I love you." I hear myself say. And that completely catches him off guard. Because his smile fades and he doesn't blink, his eyes are just locked with mine. I stare at him, hoping he'll say something. And he does, but it's not really the answer i was expecting.
"I love you too." He says. I thought maybe he'd avoid saying it, I was afriad it was to early, and really, I didn't know I even said it until everything was said and done. He takes his hand back out from under his cheek and touches mine, running a finger along the curve of my jaw and he stops at my chin. He smiles, he leans closer to me, and he gives me a soft kiss, not just soft, the softest that i have ever experianced. This night was defianelty one of the best. He's the first to pull away, he pulls away just enough to look at me in the eyes.
"I've loved you for a long time." He whispers in the dark. He places a soft kiss on my forehead, and that's when i think that's there's no way this moment can get any better.
"And i'll love you till the day i die and beyond." He says. His statement brings tears to my eyes. He knows he's made me cry and he so he brushes my tears away from my eyes. I grab his hand gentley and stop him.
"You don't have to stop these tears." I say softly. He cups your cheek and smiles. He scoots closer to me so we're both sharing my pillow. My arms tangle around him as do his around me. He only says one more thing before the nght is wrapped in silence.
"I'm with you til the end."

Tell me all your dreams
Embrace the gift of time
Promising forever
Knowing that this moment
Might be all we ever find
Tell me all your dreams
Embrace the gift of time
Promising forever
Knowing that this moment
Might be all we ever find
Promising forever
Knowing that this moment
Might be all we ever find.

A new story, right! lol. I still have to finish Broken Promsies, which i haven't been updating, i've been having some writers block.

~Kristina

I know, i know, but it's bad writers block, i have the next chap written but it's bad, so i'm trying to revise it. I'll have more soon. Maybe i'll post later on, lol, i've only said that a million times. :P ;) :D

~Kristina

Ok Kristina, that was just too fabulous, but I am just...dumbfounded! It was sooooooo soooooo sooooooo soooooo sooooo soooooo GOOD! SO GOOD! It was omfg!good! But about BP, if you hate the next chapter maybe I could help you out? Because actually, your last chap was the last thing I read before I passed out this afternoon, and I had the weird dream about how it would go next. I mean, it wasn't weird, it was just that I was sitting there reading it (in my dream) and I remember what it was about, too. So if you want to, you can send it to me and I can revise it/beta it for you even. I've been beta-ing Lee's fic (My Last Breath) and I've written a couple of chapters from it. So if you want to, Pm the chappy to me, and if you don't...don't. Just an offer! I am the Beta/Lyrics Meister and I am here to help!!

Rachel :coffee:

OMG!!!! i just fell in love with that!!!
It was the sweetest thing i've read!!!
and i wish that happened in the show!!!
That was awesome!!!
Great job!!!
and i just can't tell you how much i love it!!

KRISTINA!! How come you never told me about this story of yours?! It's so great! ;) Tell me next time you have a one-partner!! ^_^ lool... :P

Just when I think you can't surprise me anymore with how great a writer you are, you do it again. That was really good. It's like you take all the things I'm thinking when I watch Alias and write them out. I wish that really happened in the show. Wouldn't that have been awesome. It always bugged me that they never told each other they loved each other after they made love. It was so obvious. Great job! ;)

michy said:
Just when I think you can't surprise me anymore with how great a writer you are, you do it again.  That was really good. It's like you take all the things I'm thinking when I watch Alias and write them out.  I wish that really happened in the show.  Wouldn't that have been awesome.  It always bugged me that they never told each other they loved each other after they made love.  It was so obvious.  Great job! ;)
[post="950022"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

lol. That's pretty much what i do, if i don't like how a scene ended or began i just switch it around in my head. What helps is i'm a visual person, so i can see the scene playing out in my head after i write it. Anyway, thanks! ;)

lol. That's pretty much what i do, if i don't like how a scene ended or began i just switch it around in my head. What helps is i'm a visual person, so i can see the scene playing out in my head after i write it. Anyway, thanks!

I do that too. hehehe, everytime i watch Alias, i can go away n it'll just b in my head n i'll imagine it how i wanted it to work out. Lol... that probably made no sence but yeah... Lol. I hope u post more of them.

Aly xx

Back