Tom Cruise Indoctrination Video Scientology Tried To Supress

The Cruise Indoctrination Video Scientology Tried To Suppress

"You have to watch this video. It shows Tom Cruise, with all the wide-eyed fervor that he brings to the promotion of a movie, making the argument for Scientology, the bizarre 20th-century religion. Making the argument is an understatement. The Hollywood actor, star of movies such as Mission Impossible, is a complete fanatic. "When you're a Scientologist, and you drive by an accident, you know you have to do something about it, because you know you're the only one who can really help... We are the way to happiness. We can bring peace and unite cultures." There's much much more. Let me put it this way: if Tom Cruise jumping on Oprah's couch was an 8 on the scale of scary, this is a 10.

[MEDIA]http://heroshall.com/navarre/1/Cruise_Scientology_video.flv[/MEDIA]

This video's been passed around privately by reporters and writers investigating Cruise's ties with Scientology. Most reporters have been wary of taking on the Scientologists, because they have a history of both litigation, and the harassment of critics. The publication of Andrew Morton's biography of Tom Cruise, which claims he is the second most powerful person in the cult, has seems to have opened the floodgates. Several indoctrination videos were available on Google Video, on Sunday, and showcased on Gawker, before being removed by the person who had originally posted them. Yesterday, for a few hours, the clip of Tom Cruise discussing his beliefs as a Scientologist appeared on Youtube, and was republished by Radar and Defamer. That video is no longer available, most likely after the Church of Scientology sent in a copyright infringement notice. Gawker is now hosting a copy of the video; it's newsworthy; and we will not be removing it."

source: LINK

TC1.gif

TC2.gif

I looked up some of the acronyms he was using in the video:

ksw - keep scientology working
sp - supressive person
pts/sp - A training pack that deals with how to handle and disconnect from SPs
LOH Technology - ???

Scientology Glossary

oh.. and:

tomcruise.jpg

BWA AHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHA.

Yeah, frankly it's kinda' scary how popular the religion is with these celebrities and yet how... creepy evil cultish it is too...

I mean, they don't even tell you about the "alien" in their religion until they "trust you enough for that stage..." In other words, until they've BRAIN WASHED you better.

LOL Ok well I really thought that might have been a joke.

I had so much trouble following his train of thought throughout the entire thing.. That and I was distracted by the Mission Impossible music in the background.

By the end I was thinking to myself.... "This man's sanity will self-destruct in 10 seconds." Of course, that was probably too late.

Wow...just... wow.

Yeah... it's kinda' sad because I wonder sometimes just WHERE he went wrong. I mean, most characters he plays in movies are well thought out and very well done... same thing with John Travolta lately too in his movies, and he believes what THIS GUY believes...

I usually try very hard to be open minded about other viewpoints, religions, etc.

However, when presented like this... it's just... I can't help but raise an eyebrow and just start blocking stuff out.

I too, cannot follow Tom's train of thought either. He just seems to spout random things and then start laughing like a madman. It's really creepy.

I really love that part where he goes "I'd like to go on vacations and run and jump and play but I can't because...I know.... I know...and I have to do something about it." WTF?!

I too, cannot follow Tom's train of thought either. He just seems to spout random things and then start laughing like a madman. It's really creepy.

I really love that part where he goes "I'd like to go on vacations and run and jump and play but I can't because...I know.... I know...and I have to do something about it." WTF?!

Hahahahaa, I figured he was talking to his "Controllers" on the ear chip inside his head.

You know what was creepiest about this? I'm watching it and Navarre's GIF of Tom is playing... and I kid you not, when he did the actual laugh in the movie the GIF happened to loop in synch with it. So It was Picture-In-Picture of that crazy wild eyed laugh.

As for Scientology I read a good portion of Christopher's Reeves auto-biography... and he ended up going to several sessions of scientology.

I can't recall exactly, but it's sort of an elitist group, right? I seem to remember him making it clear it was for rich people or elitist types (fees or attitudes, or something? Been a while since I read the book.)

I don't know but he basically mocked them and thought they were total loonies.

It has Tom Cruise trying to spread it.. lol

Kidding. I really don't know much about it except a lot of celebrities like it...

Well, depending on who you ask it's more like a cult than a religion. But as for just how wierd it goes, it was dreamt up in the mind of a science fiction writer and somehow converted into "the secret truth of everything." To be honest It's backstory isn't much different than any science fiction novel. And yes, I know the same thing could (not debating this here or now) be said of other religions, but they at least have the weight of years and tradition behind them. Scientology is a mishmash of sci-fi, mysticism, new-age healing, self-enlightenment, and pay-to-learn-more religion.

Honestly, it's the attitude of it and the pay as you go aspects that get me the most. I could care less what mythical history people believe in, extorting money from depressed/disillusioned people to learn more about the "secret truth" of the world? That's kinda low. And not "give your church a donation" money giving, I mean "here are pages 1-50 of the bible, if you want the next installment you must give us more money, and more and more. Just for clarity, I'm not sure if it must be actual money, or if it can be other contributions to the chruch to advance in levels."

Scientology - Wikipedia

er... that probably didn't sound like what I was trying to say:

I mean scientology sounds like BS. I don't believe in any religion but at least most religions have nice morals and good teachings.

Regardless of what you believe, I think it's pretty hard to admit something isn't... fishy, that this video was something Scientologist litigators kept trying to hide and suppress.

I mean, that's freaky. He's speaking on the basic beliefs of this cult... and they KNOW it's something "the public shouldn't know."

L. Ron Hubbard - Founder of Scientology:

"I'd like to start a religion. That's where the money is."

- L. Ron Hubbard to Lloyd Eshbach, in 1949; quoted by Eshbach in OVER MY SHOULDER: REFLECTIONS ON A SCIENCE FICTION ERA, Donald M. Grant Publisher. 1983

"Let's sell these people a piece of blue sky."

- L. Ron Hubbard to an associate in 1950, soon after the opening of the Hubbard Dianetic Research Foundation. (Jon Atack, A PIECE OF BLUE SKY: SCIENTOLOGY, DIANETICS AND L. RON HUBBARD EXPOSED, Lyle Stuart/Carol Publishing Group. 1990)

Hubbard in his own words

Are you full of dead space aliens?
The "Church" of Scientology* says you are. That is after you have handed over about $50,000 to them to reach this privileged secret level. They reveal to you that you are full of the souls of dead space aliens who were brought to Earth, 75 million years ago, by an evil galactic ruler named Xenu in an attempt to solve galactic overpopulation.

Trillions of aliens were supposedly frozen in a mixture of alcohol and glycol and flown across space, from neighboring solar systems, in DC-8 identical space-planes. They were then stacked around volcanoes on Earth and nuked with H-bombs, after which their souls clustered together and now infest our bodies as "body thetans"

Do Scientologists believe in space aliens?
Scientology does teach that many of our problems are caused by the spirits of space aliens that are stuck to our bodies. However, that teaching is considered confidential and is only taught to Scientologists who have reached a certain level, known in Scientology as OT III - so a lot of Scientologists are actually unaware that this is an important Scientology teaching.

Step One: Build Trust - Accurately describe to people that they are unhappy and that you can identify the things they are unhappy about. This is easy, as the main things that make people unhappy aren't a big mystery.

Step Two: Exploit Trust - Assure people that not only can you identify their problems, as you have shown, but now you can tell them the true causes of their problems. By and large you should tell them that nothing is truly their fault, that they are being controlled by larger forces, and that they cannot truly be held responsible for their lives because of this. This is also easy, because people want to believe it anyway. No one wants to be responsible for their own problems.

Step Three: Build Hope - Tell people that despite the state of things as you have described them, there is a way to overcome these problems. Vaguely describe your specialized process, purposefully revealing very little in order to build up interest and curiosity. Be careful, however, not to make claims that are too bold too soon. Just mention it in passing almost.

Step Four: Discredit Other Hopes - Tell people how all other attempts at solving their problems have failed and will continue to fail. Leave only your own agenda as a viable solution, but do not yet point this out. Simply remove your audience's faith in what they already have or could readily have. This is easy, because people already have problems that clearly haven't been fixed, so they want someone to blame for them.

Step Five: Exploit Hope - Start describing how using your method has worked, not only for you, but for many of the most recognizable historical figures and celebrities of the world. Describe how following this method will utterly change your audience's lives, and that it is a secret path to power, fame, wealth, and, most importantly, to happiness. Your audience is more likely to believe you if you manage to have important seeming people separately endorsing the same thing. Mob-mentality rules the day.

Step Six: Cast Yourself As Underdog - Fabricate the sense that your program must be kept secret from the world at large because they are not yet ready to possess it and would not understand. This simultaneously makes your audience feel more important and special, with a sense that they are better people than most of the world. Describe persecutions you have suffered, both from private, public, and governmental sources. This can be done well through books (The DaVinci Code, etc) but do not limit yourself to this medium. Build a sense of community of underdogs to make people feel obligated to take part in this program.

Step Seven: Relax and Collect Funds - Give your audience a good bit of time to let all that you have said soak in. Keep dropping key buzzwords and triggers to help cement the ideas in their minds, but don't push. Allow your audience to relax and contemplate. Then offer them more information, but only under the condition that they give you funding. This is perhaps the riskiest part, as people dislike parting with their money. Be confident but not overbearing, and assure the audience that this money goes toward "the fight" and "the cause" and is absolutely vital to the survival of this movement and the happiness it offers everyone. Also describe this sacrifice of wealth as a symbol of trust, proof that you can be relied upon not to betray the cause.

~Dune~

Back