Nad

Cadet
1- Lauren is with Vaughn
2- Lauren gets Top Secret CIA information
3- Lauren gets Top Secret NSC information
4- She briefs the president of the United States
5- She doesn't like Sydney
6- She is with the Covenant
7- Her dad is a Senator (possible he is tied with the Covenant as well?)
8- She briefs Sloane

There are a ton. Post them!!!

1-She's with Vaughn.....
2-She's with Vaughn.....
3-She married Vaughn...
4-She is so childish..(remember her reaction in prelude:"you keep Sydney's secrets from me!")
5-She is so jealous of Sydney
6-She is now officially evil , so we can hate her for good reasons I guess!!!!

marie said:
1-She's with Vaughn.....
2-She's with Vaughn.....
3-She married Vaughn...
4-She is so childish..(remember her reaction in prelude:"you keep Sydney's secrets from me!")
5-She is so jealous of Sydney
6-She is now officially evil , so we can hate her for good reasons I guess!!!!
If your boyfriend/girlfriend lied to you for the benefit of his/her ex you would flip out too. The problems between Lauren and Sydney have been caused by a difficut situation compounded because Vaughn keeps trying to play both sides of the fence. Lauren is not the one being childish, Vaughn's the one who needs to grow up. I used to be a S/V shipper, but after the way he has behaved this last season I'm a S/anyone but Vaughn shipper. -_- The one I really pity is Lauren for being married to him, and having him treat her this way. Lauren has a reason to be upset. It's Vaughn who needs to get a clue. :redhair:

BTW I don't think Lauren is evil. i think the covenant is blackmailing her with something. For her to be completely evil contradicts her past actions like night and day and would be a weak story line. I trust J.J. too much for that to be the truth about her character. It's too easy and too weak a plot line. :rolleyes:

that or Lauren was assigned to marry Vaughn to "handle" the situation if Sydney were to return, interesting how she was assigned as a CIA liason right after Sydney's return don't you think?

Nad said:
that or Lauren was assigned to marry Vaughn to "handle" the situation if Sydney were to return, interesting how she was assigned as a CIA liason right after Sydney's return don't you think?
i agree with that.

lotrrules said:
If your boyfriend/girlfriend lied to you for the benefit of his/her ex you would flip out too.  The problems between Lauren and Sydney have been caused by a difficut situation compounded because Vaughn keeps trying to play both sides of the fence.  Lauren is not the one being childish, Vaughn's the one who needs to grow up.  I used to be a S/V shipper, but after the way he has behaved this last season I'm a S/anyone but Vaughn shipper.  -_-  The one I really pity is Lauren for being married to him, and having him treat her this way.  Lauren has a reason to be upset.  It's Vaughn who needs to get a clue.  :redhair:

BTW I don't think Lauren is evil.  i think the covenant is blackmailing her with something.  For her to be completely evil contradicts her past actions like night and day and would be a weak story line.  I trust J.J. too much for that to be the truth about her character.  It's too easy and too weak a plot line. :rolleyes:

I agree with lotrrules. :D (y)

I was excited when I saw Lauren put the gun away last ep. b/c i am a S/V shipper, but we can't be sure that she is evil. The only thing we can expect from Alias is surprises...which is why i love it so much...that and michael vartan is gorgeous ;)

aliasgirlie said:
Nad said:
i agree with that.
BTW I don't think Lauren is evil. i think the covenant is blackmailing her with something. For her to be completely evil contradicts her past actions like night and day and would be a weak story line. I trust J.J. too much for that to be the truth about her character. It's too easy and too weak a plot line.

why would she worry about what the covenant is blackmailing her? she is working for the CIA ... that alone should give her the chance and go and talk what has been happening to her ... she allies with CIA and the Covenant wouldn't need to blackmail her ... Its stupid to think that someone who works for the CIA would let herself be blackmail by the enemy of the USA, in such case the enemy of the CIA ... :blink: (n)

Alias_Gay said:
aliasgirlie said:
Nad said:
i agree with that.
BTW I don't think Lauren is evil. i think the covenant is blackmailing her with something. For her to be completely evil contradicts her past actions like night and day and would be a weak story line. I trust J.J. too much for that to be the truth about her character. It's too easy and too weak a plot line.

why would she worry about what the covenant is blackmailing her? she is working for the CIA ... that alone should give her the chance and go and talk what has been happening to her ... she allies with CIA and the Covenant wouldn't need to blackmail her ... Its stupid to think that someone who works for the CIA would let herself be blackmail by the enemy of the USA, in such case the enemy of the CIA ... :blink: (n)
Interesting theory aliasgirlie. I kinda like it.

Thanks for the support superintelligentone.

As to blackmail. The covenant could easily be blackmailing Lauren, esp. if they had something on her that if the CIA found out, would jeopardize her standing in the agency or incriminate her. She may have done something in her past to get where she is in the CIA or something else that she can't afford to let come out. Hence blackmail.

Come on, give the girl a break. Her being evil is a valid reason for hating her, but the part about her being with Vaughn.

1. Vaughn decided to move on from Sydney and it's not like he wouldn't have fell for someone else eventually.

2. Vaughn doesn't know his wife is evil and he's telling his ex that he still loves her and put's protecting her above his wife. Admittedly it is Sydney, but if you were in Lauren's place, wouldn't you want to kill Vaughn.

It's probably not wise of me to defend Lauren, but this is just my opinion.

ok, I think you have some valid points, but some are really stretching it... I don't particularlly like anyone who would try to kill vaughn and sydney, fail, then regret the fact that she failed. no matter what her motives were, she's pretty dang evil!!! :blink:

Oh, I'm not denying that she's doing evil things, I just don't blame her for it. Also I do prefer Vaughn with Sydney rather than Lauren.

Back