Torture

hildey

Cadet
I think the sand belt may have been the worst torture scene so far. By worst, I mean for the person being tortured. Although I'm sure it wouldn't be fun, that water mask they put on Syd (can't recall which season) was pretty lame.

What do you guys think?

Yeah, the sand belt was gross. Other than that and the water mask, the only other torture we've had this year was the branding of Nadia. Too bad Suit and Glass got all acidified by Vaughn or we could have had some more of those tooth extractions. :blink:

I'd have to say that Sark putting a blow torch to his own father's skin wins as worst torture scene though. Burns are PAINFUL.

Yes, but we didn't have to hear Sark torturing his father. The screams were short and off camera. This wasn't. We heard a lot and saw a lot. It was really bad. I think this season is very twisted torture-wise. Buried alive, Hand-Sanding, Melting people, Rambaldi-Clubbing. It's not pleasant.

Oh I had blocked out Mr. Melty Man. It was so sick the way his are sort of flopped over as he banged on the window. This really has been a pretty gross year with the pseudo-vampires and then the Ice thing that made you break apart.

ms.katejones said:
Oh I had blocked out Mr. Melty Man. It was so sick the way his are sort of flopped over as he banged on the window. This really has been a pretty gross year with the pseudo-vampires and then the Ice thing that made you break apart.
[post="1312205"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
o that part was disgusting! i was about ready to puke.

And how about the power drill used on Dr. Sinclair in "Another Mr. Sloane"? That had to be sheer hell for her when Carter put that drill to use.

^^It was to prove that she was still alive. They ran a test on it that showed that Emily was alive when the finger was cut off. The plan needed to be perfect and though it was sick, it was a nice touch.

I think Sloane getting his finger cut off was worse because with Emily I'm sure they used anisthetic, but Jack cut off Sloane's without ANY pain medication. That was so twisted.

^^Well, I don't know if it was twisted. It was a life-or-death situation for the entire group at SD-6. They did what they had to do and it's not life Jack really wanted to do it. I think it shows an uncharacteristically unselfish Sloane as he was willing to endure a great amount of pain in order to save the lives of his people (and himself). But I did feel bad for the guy because I'm sure it hurt.

Yeah, I get that it was a necessary amputation, but I guess I meant twisted to watch. Although the situation did give Marshall the chance to say, "Sloane gave me the finger."

My top 5 lines by torture victims:

5) Sloane to Cole: "Please, sir, I can't take anymore! Isn't that what you said to them? Isn't that what you said to them? You cried for mercy! You wept like a baby!Like A LITTLE BABY!!!" (Gotta love the reverse psychology.)

4) Sark to Sloane: "I understand I am in no position to demand anything, but for the record, I'm far more comfortable talking over a glass of Chateau Petreuse... '82." (He's so sarkastic.)

3) Vaughn to Sark: "Holding that thing, you almost look like you've reached puberty. (The fact that Vaughn was shirtless when he said this... (y) )

2) Will to Suit and Glasses: "One in five you little b****!" (Accompanied by stabbing motion.)

1) Syd to Suit and Glasses: "Write this down: E M E T I B. You got that? OK, now, reverse it." (Classic!)

All right, now here's my Top Five Lines By Torturers on Alias:

5) Suit and Glasses to Syd right before she headbutts him: "I'm going to ask you one more time...who do you work for. You...pretty little girl?"

4) Sark to Vaughn: "I'm going to enjoy this more than I should."

3) Vaughn to Sark: "I'm not into accessories."

2) Vaughn to Lauren: "I hate you but I love Sydney more, thats the only reason you're not dying tonight."

1) Jack to Ryan right before strangling him to death: "There is no white light, not for people like you."

ms.katejones said:
5) Sloane to Cole: "Please, sir, I can't take anymore! Isn't that what you said to them? Isn't that what you said to them? You cried for mercy! You wept like a baby!Like A LITTLE BABY!!!" (Gotta love the reverse psychology.)
[post="1315711"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

The fact that Sloane looked bored and slightly amused through most of his "torture" time with Cole only adds to the brilliancy of this line. Sloane was awesome in The Box.

Adding to your "Best of the Tortured" lines:

Sark, being beaten by Vaughn for info on Lauren: But then, she wasn't sharing your bed lately, was she? She was in mine... or in my car... or an elevator, or a garage. I remember this one time -- this is my favorite -- we were engaged in an alley, and she called you to tell you she loved you. That woman was deliciously filthy.

The fact that the man can still find an opportunity to insult Vaughn while being beaten is perfect.

Back