Season 3 The Torture Scene

hotpot

The Bubbly
Oh boy - I don't think they could have shot Vaughn not wearing a shirt anymore - so many pans over his abs and biceps (which I admit are pretty cut)

Everyone hot for MV should thank the writers for this one! ^_^

Personally, I liked Sark seeing what he does best - being all bad and showing Lauren who's the boss!

shirtless Vaughn was definately one of the best parts of this episode!!! :D
and I looooved Sark slapping Lauren....even though it wasn't real real -_-

And it didn't hurt that while he was shirtless he had water dripping all over him....🤤

Sark slapping Lauren was so classic! I just wish it had been harder...maybe enough to knock her down.

did anyone notice that MV have REALLY long eye lashes? :lol: just a thought ;)

ETA: did i mention hot chest hair? ^_^
--Mandy :angelic:

It was crackin me up ever time the camera panned over his abs :lol: It was so saying 'Ladies, this is for all of you... ;) ' I'm not a Vaughn lover, but I can appreciate MV on that aspect! Nice arms! :D

My roommates tonight finally realized the enormity of my Sark obsessiveness. In the torture scene, I was like "Oh my god. He is so hot." They all of course replied "Yeah, look at his abs" or something to that effect.

My response?

"No, not him. David Anders! Look at those forearms!" ;) ^_^ ;) :D ^_^ :smiley:

What can I say? I'm a forearm kinda girl... more than abs. Though good ol' "reliable" MV isn't too hard on the eye. Now if only we could get a Sark torture scene that involved partial nudity...

Sorry- I love MV as much as the next gal, but was no one put off by the blood and huge, gaping wounds in his skin?? Couldn't fully appreciate the shirtlessness with all that going on.

Oh, and also, I can't stand to watch torture scenes- I always look away! Ditto for needles going into people's skin- makes my stomach turn... :blink:

Oh well... :confused:

kidblink83 said:
My roommates tonight finally realized the enormity of my Sark obsessiveness.  In the torture scene, I was like "Oh my god.  He is so hot."  They all of course replied "Yeah, look at his abs" or something to that effect.

My response?

"No, not him.  David Anders!  Look at those forearms!"  ;)  ^_^  ;)  :D  ^_^  :smiley:
Thats who I was paying attention to in this scene!! Sark was so very hot in that scene!!!

I dunno...I wasn't turned on by shirtless!MV....i guess he's just not my type ^_^

Shirtlessness is not a big turn-on for me. (But, then, neither is Vaughn.) However, this is nothing compared with the weeks of let's-torture-shirtless-Spike that they had on Buffy! Talk about gratuitous!
;) ✌️

Really, we have seen Mr Anders with his shirt off, and if they must take it off, he should hit the gym a little more frequently . . . at his age . . .
:confused:

mystery_chick said:
did anyone notice that MV have REALLY long eye lashes? :lol: just a thought ;)
I KNOW!!! When i rewatched the ep....like parts of it....and when he was being asked questions I noticed how wehn he closed his eyes, his eyelashes were so godamn long!!!.....even more wonderful features to add to the hotness... :blush:

Shirtless Vaughn was fan-freakin-tastic!

I love those lines on the side of his body, right above his waist line....do you know which ones i mean....freakin HOT.

Azalea said:
And it didn't hurt that while he was shirtless he had water dripping all over him....🤤
too bloody right Az y - wet and semi naked - holy malony although i have to agree a little with this: 🤤 🤤 😆 :thud:

Sorry- I love MV as much as the next gal, but was no one put off by the blood and huge, gaping wounds in his skin?? Couldn't fully appreciate the shirtlessness with all that going on.
i too was a little pout off by all the blood and burns on his torso!! poor thing. :nonono:

and sorry but VH amost killed me laughing with this one:

Really, we have seen Mr Anders with his shirt off, and if they must take it off, he should hit the gym a little more frequently . . . at his age . . .
:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Back