*** Trance Energy ***

I just went to that site out of curiousity. MAN! European music is 10 times crapier than North American! (n) :P
How can you listen to that poop? Doesn't it cause seizures? :lol:

:lol: Messege from a Toronto Cracker :lol:

North American music is the worst, electronic music is great and its so full of life, well in my opinion it is. There is a reason why its so popular, and not just in Europe. I m surprised that you dont like it, coming from Toronto. Toronto has a huge electronic music scene a great one, the best club you have in Toronto, The Guvernment, is known for having the best DJs in the world, and its just a great place, here in Calgary electonic music is totally on a rise, house music is huge here. Well just have an open-mind, at first i didnt like it but it really grows on you, and you learn to love it.

Street_Soldier said:
North American music is the worst, electronic music is great and its so full of life, well in my opinion it is.  There is a reason why its so popular, and not just in Europe.  I m surprised that you dont like it, coming from Toronto.  Toronto has a huge electronic music scene a great one, the best club you have in Toronto, The Guvernment, is known for having the best DJs in the world, and its just a great place, here in Calgary electonic music is totally on a rise, house music is huge here.  Well just have an open-mind, at first i didnt like it but it really grows on you, and you learn to love it.
Yah, I'm aware that this "music" is popular in Toronto. I always make fun of the people who are on Electric Circus on City Tv and stuff. They all look sooo silly! The girls dress like stanks, the guys like metrosexuals. SPARKELS :eek:
The DJ's always sound so retarted too, their like "Yo yo yo, wassup dog, we be in da house yal! Put yah hands in da airrrra!" :lol:

And no, there is NOOOOO way it will ever grow on me. I like the sound of "actual" instruments thankyou very much. :P :lol:

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
Street_Soldier said:
North American music is the worst, electronic music is great and its so full of life, well in my opinion it is.  There is a reason why its so popular, and not just in Europe.  I m surprised that you dont like it, coming from Toronto.  Toronto has a huge electronic music scene a great one, the best club you have in Toronto, The Guvernment, is known for having the best DJs in the world, and its just a great place, here in Calgary electonic music is totally on a rise, house music is huge here.  Well just have an open-mind, at first i didnt like it but it really grows on you, and you learn to love it.
Yah, I'm aware that this "music" is popular in Toronto. I always make fun of the people who are on Electric Circus on City Tv and stuff. They all look sooo silly! The girls dress like stanks, the guys like metrosexuals. SPARKELS :eek:
The DJ's always sound so retarted too, their like "Yo yo yo, wassup dog, we be in da house yal! Put yah hands in da airrrra!" :lol:

And no, there is NOOOOO way it will ever grow on me. I like the sound of "actual" instruments thankyou very much. :P :lol:

lmao.. once you've heard good trance music in a huge hall you'll also like it. For sure... even if you haven't been there, it's really cool.. you just haven't heard the right stuff.

Electric Circus is a joke, the djs they have on the show are dorks, It is totally comerciallized music, made for the masses. I hate that show and anything they have on that show, and what i m refering too is completely differnent from what you are thinking of.

My favourite trance songs:

Voodoo & Serano - Overload (Instrumental Mix)
Beam vs Cyrus - All over the world
Baracuda - I leave the world today (shortcut)
Cosmic Gate - Exploration of Space
Peran - We want to be free
Beam vs Cyrus - Livestyle (Cosmic Gate Remix)
DJ Promo - Escape From The Hostile
Groove Coverage - Last Unicorn
Andre Visior - Speed Up

These are a few classical.. but I know loads more.

I see your into the hard trance, cool

My personal favorites are

Armin Van Buuren - Communication
Fragma - Everytime you need me (Original Mix)
(which i recommend casue it got me liking trance)
Evolution - Walking on Fire
Benny Benassi pres. The Biz - Love Is Gonna Save Us
Solex - Close To The Edge
Ficfvision vs C-Quence - Symbols
Brainbug - Nightmare
Solarstone vs Scott Bond - 3rd Earth
Pulsar - My Religion

There is way to many i cant think of any at the moment.

are you an Armin Van Buuren fan???

I'll downloaded the songs you said... and my favo DJ is probably Cosmic Gate.. he's overall the best I think. But I like A LOT of songs by other DJs.. also cool songs are:

Martillo Vago - Por Qué No
Jordan & Baker - Exlode
Angel Beats - The Secret
Silver Liquid - The Future

I ve met Cosmic Gate before both guys, they come to Calgary (CANADA) alot and play in our clubs they say they love playing here, they are pretty big here. In the last few months they ve been here twice.
They are wicked i still love Exploration of Space and White Bird

join www.digitallyimported.com

please you will enjoy it, Its all about Trance and you learn so much there.

Yea i'll join probably. And I've never met Cosmic gate personally, but I've seen them DJing when I was dancing on the music.. lmao. But Cosmic Gate is german which is not good :o_O: ;)

And is trance big in Canada? lol not as big as here probably.. here it's just a widely accepted music style..

Trance is not big here really its just bigger then youd think, we get all teh big DJs here though, we have alot of clubbers / ravers. This month alone we had
Judge Jules
Lisa Lashes
Arman Van Helden
Armin Van Buuren
Bad Boy Bill
and were only half way through the month.

Everyone in north america loves Rap and R&B i hate it its so retared, though i use to love it with a passion, but i realized that all they sing about is killing people, have sex with random people, doing drugs, driving fancy cars, making money, just a pretty bad message.

Back