Tricia Tanaka is Dead

How would you rate "Tricia Tanaka is Dead" (03.10)?

• 5 - Amazing!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - Great!

• 3 - Good

• 2 - Fair

• 1 - Poor

• 0 - Terrible!

• Total voters
Aired tonight!! :D

I think this episode is, dare I say, HILARIOUS!! Hurley and Sawyer by themselves are funny, so having them together for most of the episode made it so much more funny. I just loved it, and that's all I'm gonna say for now! I give it a 4.5 out of 5, just because it felt really self-contained...but it wasn't a big issue.

Next week's gonna be awesome!! I can't wait!! :woot:

What did you all think of it? :smiley:

Finally, a really good episode! It felt like "classic" Lost.
I loved the humor. I loved the mystery, why the *** did the Dharmapeople drive around the island in Dharmacars (I want one!)?
I loved the guys interacting, Sawyer teaching Jin english, Charlie and Hurley, they're kind of in the same situation.

But hello, Kate, how stupid are you?? I wished she could sit down for 5 minutes, insted of just rushing and running away from everything and everyone.

Great episde. I loved Hurley's flasbacks. Kate just annoyed me so much in this episode, but Sawyer and Desmond made up for that beautifully.

I would have wanted desperately some Daire (Desmond & Claire) scenes though, 'cus I ship them like crazy and I am in the delusion that they will hook up sooner rather than later (Please JJ, I'm begging you, hook Daire up) Claire :love: Desmond 4-ever ;)

A very funny episode :D It didn't really help with the story at all but that's OK.

I didn't even know that a ship for Desmond and Claire existed :D I love Desmond but I still prefer Charlie/Claire.

I read about a handful of people that said this was a make or break episode for them...and they hated it! These are the kind of people that irritate me! Just because they want answers to questions (and some want the promos to stop "lying" to them), they finally decide to stop watching this amazing show...and I pity those people. I'm glad you all (so far) liked the episode, because I got tired of reading through those nasty and ridiculous comments about this episode, and the show in general...so I say: Thank you! :D

And if you want to see what they said, you can check out the comments on the article about this episode on www.ew.com. Most of the people say nice things, but there are some bad apples too. :smiley:

I enjoyed the humor! It was a healthier Lost episode. And they finally addressed the fact that Libby died and all. :rolleyes: I was glad to see some recognition that they haven't forgotten stuff. You konw, things happen, and then the writers drop them... But I was quite pleased. A feel-good bit for Hurley and Charlie. (IS he decursed?)

And BOO! Sawyer. Just say you're sorry. I loved how he watched all the other happy couples and sipped beer by himself.

Back