Season 2 Twins fave scenes.

10. Irina's stun gun. (hasn't Syd seen enough of those in the first season)
9. Arvin/Jack Meeting Omg! I was screaming shoot him! Shoot Him!!!
8. Mysterious waffle iron. LOL! That was so funny. OOOO Rambaldi invented the waffle iron I knew it.
7. Weiss/Marshall advice on kissing: Funny but true it's always hard on the first date.
6. Hockey meeting: Where's Michael when you need him. LOL
5.Sark/Evil Francie connection. OMG. Who would have guessed Sark had a love life.
4. Jack/ Syd kiss on the cheek: That was so sweet and Jack desperatly needed it.
3. Anyone just love the drunk Vaughn scene.: I loved that "Man your Grumpy" Heehee
2. Francie and Syd fight Anyone think they made Francie seem a little better of a fighter than Syd. "Knock em with the mirror!" Omg She did! LOL
1. Irina Jumping off the building: This was something I thought only Spiderman or Batman did. Irina is now Batgirl or Spiderwoman. LOL!

LOL! I have to tell you I watched it over and they still came to me in that order. I loved the season finale as you can tell.

i loved these episodes as well, you got most of them!! you missed the hello honey, hi dear!HAHAHA! i loved that line, my favorite ever! and even though this was painful to watch it was the most thrilling and shocking...and you all know what scene im talking about...two years later!AUGH!

yeah those were my fav except for the sloane scene!! he looked so odd in those blue glasses but anyways!! omg drunk vaughn that was the best and also the sex club!! this ep was just to goood!! and weiss telling marshall about how be cool on date and then marshall running off!! omg i just cant get enough of this!! :D

i agree with ames723. luv those parts and the beginning of the ep with syd and vaughn and i luv the part when they were in that like white club and saw sark!! luv that part!

Back