Two Years

oooooooooo what did she find out
luv syd n sark they had so much fun making simon jelouse
update soon please
i can't wait to see what happends

luv Chicketepee :cloud9:

Two Years
Chapter Five

“What did find out about two weeks ago?” Irina asks, knowing that something was off with her daughter.

“Um, I hadn’t been feeling well, and I never get sick. I kept putting it off for the first two weeks, but then Julian told me that I needed to go to the doctors. I went to a doctor, he wasn’t Covenant or CIA and I went in under an alias. He ran some tests, a couple of times because I made him do it again. But anyway, I found out that I was pregnant. He said that I was about a two months along, so, I had to stop taking blood.”

“What does Sark think about this?” she asks. Irina stares at her daughter for a moment. For a spy, Sydney was good, but her emotions are what gave her away most times. “You haven’t told him yet.”

Sydney shakes her head. “What am I supposed to tell him? If the Covenant ever found out, they would make me abort the baby. We have to go through with our plan sooner than I would have hoped. We could do it now. He’s bound to come right over here when we gets back from his mission. It would kill him, but then we go to phase two. What do you think?”

Irina takes a look at her daughter. She then goes over everything in her head. She nods, replying, “Yes, I think it could work. I have a few phone calls to make, after that we can get started. Get everything you need and put it in a small duffel bag.”

==================================================================

Sark steps out of the Mercedes he drove around, since Sydney stole the keys to his Jag. He takes a look around making sure that no one was following, but he could care less at this point. There were a couple of police cars and a dozen or so police men standing around. He walks into the building as the doorman walks over to him. “Mr. Sark, its Miss Thorne,” he says in broken English.

“What about her?” Sark asks suddenly.

“She’s gone missing, Sir. The neighbors heard a struggle and then gunshots. There was blood everywhere.”

Sark takes off toward the elevator and then heads up to Syd’s apartment. Once there, he sees Cole standing there. Cole takes a look at Sark. “What’s going on Cole? What happened here?”

“Well, from the looks of it, Julia must have pissed some people off. We reviewed the tapes. It shows a bunch of people in black. We weren’t able to identify anybody. Neighbors heard a fight, some gunshots, then nothing.”

“What does that mean?” Sark asks. “Where’s the body?”

“There was no body. The place was trashed blood everywhere. There was a book on the coffee table, that is the only thing that seems to be untouched.”

Sark’s eyes go wide. Sydney and Irina’s plan, he thinks to himself. They did it earlier than I thought they would. Irina told me that she would contact me when things settled down. I wonder if Kendall knows about their plan. Sark walks over and picks the book up. “Um, you don’t need me here, do you?”

“No, I'll take care of everything. Why you taking the book?”

“Because it’s mine. I let Julia borrow it and since she is not coming back to get it, I'll just take it back. Um, if you find anything please let me know,” he remarks walking into the hallway.

“Sark,” Cole says, grabbing Sark’s attention. Sark turns and looks at his boss, waiting for him to say something. “I'm sorry about Julia. I know you guys were close,” he remarks. Sark briefly nods his head, letting some emotion be shown to satisfy Cole, to let him know that he wasn’t a total heartless bastard.

===================================================================

Once in his car, he takes the paper cover off the book, only to see a letter folded with Sydney’s father name on it. He could tell from the handwriting that she had left him a letter. Sark pulls a cell phone, hidden under the dash and dials a number. “Kendall, I need to come to Los Angeles. I have something to give to Jack Bristow. No, I don’t care if he’s in solitary. Get me in to see him. Do you have a CIA jet in the area? All right, tell them I am on my way. I have to move fast,” he barks into the phone, putting back in place under his dash. Man, how he hated this double agent stuff. Sydney was much better at this than he was.

He heads to an abandoned airstrip that the CIA used, leaving the car and getting onto the awaiting jet. “Take off,” he remarks to the pilot. He takes a seat on the smooth leather couch, imagining Sydney was with him. He could almost see them having wild sex on the leather couches.

Sometime later, he jolts awake as he pressure in altitude changes and he knew they would land soon. He buckles up, feeling the jolt as soon as they hit the runway. Once out, Kendall was standing there waiting for Sark. “What’s going on?” Kendall asks once they were in the safety of the black Lincoln navigator.

“Okay, Sydney and I ran into Irina a few months ago while we were on an operation for the Covenant. The two of them started formulating a plane to get Sydney out of the Covenant’s grasp. They didn’t know what it was going to happen, and I don’t know the details, but I get back to Rome after the last mission. Did you get the files?”

"Yes we did, thank you,” Kendall says nodding his head. Sark always thought he kind of looked like Mr. Clean with a bad disposition. He smirks at the revelation, but like it was anything new. He thought the same thing about a year and a half ago when he first him behind his glass cage. “And?”

“I was going to tell Sydney that I had given the Covenant fake files, but when I got to her apartment, there was police, Covenant people and our boss McKenas Cole there. It seems that Sydney and Irina put their plan into action a lot sooner than I would have liked. They were going to give me some warning, but I was away. Sydney was supposed to leave a book on the coffee table and that was the sign that she would contact me when it was safe. Right now, the Covenant just thinks that Julia pissed the wrong people off and they took revenge. She’ll contact you when it’s safe I suppose. She doesn’t want anymore of this spy felgercarb. I found this in the book. It’s addressed to her father. I know Sydney would have wanted me to hand deliver it to her father.”

Kendall nods. “But is Sydney all right?”

“I'd assume so, Sir,” Sark says, not really wanting to give anyway away. The last thing he needed was for Kendall to get on his ass about sleeping with his “golden girl” as Kendall once called her. Sark shudders at that thought and if he remembered correctly Sydney had done the same thing as well after hearing that.

They pull up to the jail and Kendall flashes his badge to the guard. The guard moves the car along and stops in the visitor’s parking. The two get out and head into the jail, guards flanking them on either side until they stop at a door. Sark turns to Kendall, “Go. He’ll be in shortly.” Sark nods his head, grateful that he was doing this. Sark walks into the room and takes a seat at the table. A side door opens and Sark gets up as a guard leads Jack into the room, shackles on arms and feet, beard and an orange jumpsuit.

“I heard you wanted to see me,” Jack says, his tone the same it always is when it came to him.

“I bring you a letter of peace from someone we both care about very deeply,” Sark says pulling the letter out of his jacket pocket. He hands it to Jack who accepts it slowly. Sark had no idea what Sydney had written in it, but from the look on Jack’s face it was something good.

“She’s alive and okay?” Jack asks taking a look at Sark.

Discreetly, Sark pushes a button on his watch as it beeps. “We have 90 seconds. Listen, you may hate your ex-wife, but Irina helped Sydney get out of the Covenant. The Covenant tried to brainwash her, but as we learned from Irina it was your Project Christmas training that saved her life. I don’t know where they are at the moment, but once everything calms down with the Covenant, she is going to contact me. I am sure that Sydney and Irina are going to try and get you out of here. I need to know if you were ever seen with Irina?”

Jack shakes his head. “No, the CIA didn’t even know I was talking to her. The photos that the CIA has of us, they had to be doctored. That is they only way,” he says as Sark’s watch beeps. “But she’s okay right? She’s taking care of Sydney?”

“Yes, despite everything she does have a love for her daughter,” Sark admits. “I have to head back to Rome. I managed to slip away from the Covenant, they won't think to highly on that next time I do so. If I hear anything, you will be the first person I call,” Sark remarks turning around and starts to walk through the door.

Jack stops him as he gets to the door. “Mr. Sark, do you love my daughter?”

Sark stops, he knew this was going to come up sooner or later. Sark turns and regards Jack. “Yes, Sir, I do.” And with that, he walks out of the room, leaving Jack to consider his words.

About 2 and a half months later, Sark was walking out of another branch of the Covenant in London, taking as much time as he wanted getting to his car. Once there he takes a look around as he sees an envelope sitting on the passenger seat. He unlocks the car and gets in, picking the envelope up and pulling out the card that was inside. “Ireland house?” he questions reading the contents on the card. Sure, he had money and he had houses in basically every major city that he stayed in. He had nice apartments in Los Angeles, Rome, London and he had a house on the coast of New Zealand, in Sydney, Australia and in Ireland. The house in Ireland nobody knew about because it had been in his Grandmother’s name and it still was to this day.

He rereads the contents of the card, and then heads off to a private airstrip. Once there he sees that there was a jet waiting for him. He pulls his cell phone out of his jacket pocket and dials a number. “This is Mr. Sark. Tell Mr. Black that I am taking a few days. I'll be back by Monday,” he remarks not waiting for a reply before closing his phone. He gets out of the car, and walking over to the plane.

“Mr. Sark, good to see you again,” a man says with a smile, an Irish lit coming from this mouth.

“You too Mr. Andrews. It has been a while, hasn’t it?” Sark asks.

Phillip Andrews had been in Irina’s employ since before Sark had been. He was a go to guy. He could do anything you asked of him, and at the moment he was a pilot. He had been like a father to Sark. Phillip walks up the stairs after Sark, pulling them up after him. “Irina told me that you’re pulling double agent duties for the CIA,” Phillip remarks. Sark nods. “Well, I'm sure you don’t want to sit here chatting. I'm sure you want to get back to that pretty little thing that’s been bopping around the house the last two months. Sydney, she’s a real doll, I'm telling you. Became fast friends with little Anne.”

“Yes, Sydney, does have that personality,” Sark remarks watching as Phillip nods his head and heads into the cockpit.

They get to Ireland in a matter of hours. Once in the car Phillip turns to Sark. “You know, Sydney is going to be real excited to see you,” he says before taking off from private airstrip Irina owned. About 20 minutes later, Phillip hits a button and gates open to show a long driveway and a house, well, a mansion. The grounds were well kept and he turns to see the garden was also well kept. He took a moment to remember back to his childhood, running around the grounds with his mother chasing him.

The two men exit the car and Sark pulls on his sunglasses, nodding at Phillip as he brings the car into the garage. Sark walks into the house and into the dining room where Irina was sitting a bowl of soup in front of her. She looks up at Sark, eyeing him. Before Sark could open his mouth Irina called out, “She’s upstairs in your grandmother’s bedroom. She doesn’t know that you are on your way, it was a surprise on my part.” Irina watches as Sark and as he walks by her, taking his sunglasses off, she grabs him arm. He takes a look at her. “Be careful with her and don’t get too mad. She was going to tell you after your last mission but everything happened.”

He gives her a weird look, not really understanding what she was talking about. He walks past her and through the well-maintained kitchen. Through the kitchen, into a back hall there was a staircase. He takes the stairs two at a time, wanting to be with Sydney more than he could imagine. Once at the top of the stairs, he turns down the hallway and stops at a door at the end. He turns the knob slowly, pushing it open. He finds Sydney standing at the window, looking over the gardens and most likely the stream in the backyard. He looks her over, eyes widening as he thinks over Irina’s words. Sydney had her hand on the bump that would now be holding his future child. “Mom, I don’t want to…” she says turning to the door. His eyes meeting hers. “What…what…when…how…oh my God,” she finally gets out.

Sark chuckles. “Um, can you actually finish the sentence please? Or how about a hug?”

Sydney crosses the room in a few strides, wrapping an arm around his neck and pulling him to her. His lips meet hers in a passionate kiss. After pulling back, Sark takes a look at Sydney and then down to her stomach where the bump was. He then looks back up at Sydney, looking her in the eyes. “I'm sorry that I didn’t tell you. I found out about two weeks before I disappeared. I didn’t know how to tell you. I should have when I found out, but I didn’t know how. I'm sorry, so sorry, please don’t be mad at me,” she remarks. He brings his hand up and brushes the tears away from her face.

“I'm not mad, baby. Not mad at all,” he says. He brings his hand to rest on her stomach and smiles. “We made this little miracle,” he says tears coming to his own eyes.

“Yeah, yeah we did. I'm going to be a mom. That I can't believe it. Mom was a little weirded out when I first told her, but by the time we got here, she had absorbed it all. A day or two after we got here, I was lying out in the back by the pool. She came out and had tears running down her face. I stood up and wanted to know what was wrong. She just wrapped her arms around me and told me that she was so happy for me. Told me that she always thought that I would end up with Vaughn, but when she found out that Vaughn was married, she immediately dismissed that idea.”

“Married?” he asks.

“Yeah, they apparently got married a couple of months ago.”

“Come here, I want to give you something,” he says taking her hand and leading her out of the room and into another room across the hall.

“What are you doing? This is my mother’s room,” she says.

“Well, actually this was my mother’s room, so she can deal with it,” Sark remarks and smiles when Sydney lets out a laugh. He brings her over to where a dresser sat and pulls open a drawer from her jewelry box. He pulls out a ring.

“That’s my mom’s wedding ring. I have always loved this ring when I was younger. Mom would let me wear it when I was younger and me and Francie played house,” she says.

“Well, your mother gave it to me. She said that I could give it to my future wife when I finally found her. And right now, I think I have,” he remarks, wiping away tears that were falling down his face with the back of his hand.

“Julian…” Sydney gets out before the door to the room swings open and a woman walks in that Sark had never seen before.

Here is my PM List:

Queen of hearts~Jen-jen~Fire*n*ice~Stella1~Bubbles~Addicted to alias~Sexcivaughn14~Chicketepee~ Tubby~6helterskelter6

ooooooooooooooooo who is it?
i luv it they r gonna get married n have a kid :D
can't wait for the next chapter
thanks for the pm
update soon

luv Chicketepee :seehearspeak:

oh i wonder who the woman is???
hope she doesn't cause too many problems
so cute Sark proposed!!
great chapter can't wait for more
thanks for the pm

that was sooo sweet
i hope she says yes...
even though it should be vaughn asking her
sorry...couldn't help it
thanks for the pm
can't wait for the next update

Disclaimer: Dont own them, but boy if i did, well, lets just say you wouldnt be seeing much of david anders...

Two Years
Chaper Six

“I'm sorry,” she says.

“Nadia, wait,” Sydney drops Julian’s hand as she walks across the room and grabbing the girl’s hand. “I want you to meet someone very special to me.” Sydney pulls the girl across the room to where Julian was still standing. “Nadia Santos, this is Julian. Julian, this is Nadia, my sister.”

“Wait, sister? When did this happen? I guess I haven’t been brought into the loop quite yet,” he says holding his hand out to Nadia.

“Yeah, I would say the same, but I've been brought into the loop. You were in the middle of something, so I will leave you to it. Irina wants you two to come for some dinner when you were done,” she explains before walking out of the room. Sydney turns to Julian.

“Sister?” he questions.

“Yeah, my mom had an affair with Sloane before she left us.”

“She’s Sloane’s daughter?”

“No, my mom was already pregnant when she had the affair. She was going to tell my father but then she got her orders to leave. Let me just tell you that I wasn’t too happy about hearing these new revelations, but I understand that it was to protect me in the future. That was why Sloane never tried to kill me.”

“He has tried, Sydney,” Julian says looking at her.

“Yeah, but he could never go through with it. It was too protect me. But, anyway, I don’t want to talk about the past. I would like to talk about the future. If you are going to ask me to marry you, then the answer is yes. I would love to marry you Julian,” she says with fresh tears running down her face.

“Yeah?”

“Yeah,” she says holding her left hand out.

“I love you Sydney Bristow,” he says slipping the ring onto her finger.

“I love you Julian Lazarey,” she remarks wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling his head to hers. Looping his arms around her back, he deepens the kiss, tongues battling each other. He breaks the kiss; taking the kiss he leads them across the hall back to her bedroom. Closing the door with his foot, he captures his lips with hers once again pushing her toward the bed.

============================================================

Irina and Nadia where sitting at the table eating quietly when they heard the door close. They both look up toward the ceiling. Irina smiles when she takes a look at her younger daughter. “I guess they won't be coming down for dinner anytime soon. We’ll leave some plates out for them,” she says, “for later.”

Nadia nods her head. “Sounds like a plan. I was thinking, Irina, maybe we could, I don’t know take a walk after dinner and talk.”

Irina smiles. “I would like that very much. And maybe you could help me with something after that. It involves your father,” she says when she sees Nadia’s questioning look. Nadia then nods her head.

Sydney was the first to wake up a few hours later. She looks up into the smiling face and blue eyes of Julian. She rests her head back onto his chest, tightening her arm over his stomach. “I could stay like this forever,” she murmurs into his chest.

“I know you could love, I know. But it would be nice if we could get up and get something to eat, because I am starving. And I am sure that our little baby boy could use something as well.”

Sydney lazily lifts her head up to look at her lover. “Baby boy? Excuse me, baby girl. We are having a little baby girl.”

“Oh, and you are certain, are you?” he asks with a slight smile. He discreetly moves his hand that was wrapped around her waist. Sydney squirms when she feels his hand in that particular spot, the spot where she was most ticklish.

“Julian, don’t you even dare, try that. I will kick your little Irish ass,” she remarks, trying to hold the look steely gaze, he so lovingly dubbed the ‘Bristow glare.’ He had seen her mother use it as he was growing up, her father use it many of time and Sydney use it back in the SD-6 days. No wonder she used that face quite often she was surrounded by it. She starts giggling as he continues to tickle her. “Stop! Stop!” she says this time laughing uncontrollably.

“Not until you agree with me,” he says laughing as well. Suddenly, with a smooth motion, Sydney pushed him off of her.

“Oops!” she exclaims, laughing while appearing over the side of the bed. She giggles as she watching Julian blink a few times and then look up at her. Sydney looks toward the door as the handle turns. She pulls the blanket up around her chest as her mother pokes her head into the door, sleep evident on her face.

“Are you okay?” she asks, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

“Yeah, I'm fine,” Sydney remarks to her mother’s questioning look. “Well, as fine as can be. Um, I am just starving and well…” she stops when Julian pokes his head from the side of the bed.

“Actually Irina, we were just having an argument about the sex of the baby. I think it’s a boy, she thinks it’s a girl. Then I started tickling her, and well, you know Sydney, she just flipped me off the bed. Do you care to weigh in on this subject?” he asks with a dazzling smile.

“I also think it’s a girl. The Derevko side is full of females. I have a feeling that she is going to have a girl. She’s got a lot of female genes in her. Well, I just wanted to make sure that everything is okay. I just heard a thud and just wanted to check it out. Oh, and I just wanted to tell you that me and Nadia left some plates out for you two from dinner.”

“Thank you mom. I am sure the two of us will head down there now. Seeing as I am starving and Julian is making me starve our unborn child,” she says shooting Julian a glare.

Irina nods. “Yeah, well then, you wouldn’t want to keep your fiancé waiting, now would you?” Irina then disappears from the doorway, leaving her daughter and Julian to look at each other.

==============================================================

Sydney then rolled out of bed, pulling on some sweatpants and Julian’s button down shirt. “I do believe you look better in my shirt than I do Ms. Bristow,” Julian says from where he was once again, lying on the floor.

“Thanks you darling,” Sydney remarks, pulling a brush through her hair. She walks over to him, gently lowering herself so she was straddling his waist. She leans down taking his lips with her own. She then pulls back and smiles when she sees Julian’s eyes closed. “Get up. I am hungry,” she says getting up and smiling when she hears his groan.

“That was cold and cruel,” he says also getting up and pulling a pair of his own sweatpants out of his bag that was thrown on the floor at the end of the bed. Julian loops an arm around Sydney’s shoulders as they walk downstairs and into the kitchen. Sydney flicks the light on and jumps when she sees Nadia sitting on the counter, looking out at the gardens.

“Nadia, are you all right?” Sydney asks, concern lacing her voice as only a big sister could sound.

Nadia rubs her eyes, trying to get use to the bright light. “Yeah, I'm sorry. I'm not much of a sleeper. I don’t sleep very well, but I guess that is what happens when you grow up in an orphanage.”

“We are just going to get something to eat. If you don’t mind, we would like for you to join us,” Julian says coming into the conversation.

“Sure,” Nadia replies with a bright smile that made Sydney chuckle.

The next morning, Irina found the three in the living room, all sleeping. Nadia was on the love seat, curled into a ball, the blanket that was apparently on her last night was on the floor. Irina picks the blanket up off the floor and once again drapes it over her sleeping daughter. She then turn to the other couch to see Sydney wrapped in Julian’s arms. Her head was on his chest, an arm draped over his stomach, hand clutching his. Like Nadia’s blanket, their blanket was mostly on the floor. She fixes the blanket as Sydney starts to move her head. Her eyes blink open and fix on her surrounding, breaking the connection with Julian’s hand she stretches out. Sydney then gives her mother a sleepy smile.

“Kitchen,” Irina says quietly. Sydney nods, untangling herself from Julian.

They both head into the kitchen, once Sydney was up. “What’s going on mom?”

“My source is on a plane right now, heading over here. I have some information for him that would set Jack free and since I cannot be seen in LA because the CIA is looking for me, I had him come here. He should be arriving here about noon.”

“Are you sure that’s wise? I mean, how do you know he won't double cross you and bring all of the CIA with him?” Sydney asks as she watches her mother put on a kettle of water.

“Just trust me Sydney,” Irina remarks taking Sydney’s face in her hands and kissing her on the forehead.

Around noon, Sydney was sitting on the window seat, watching the front year. She gets excited, once she sees a car drive into the driveway. It stops in front of the house. Phillip, her mother’s driver gets out as the backdoor opens. She catches her breath as she sees the passenger get out as well.

Is it Jack? I hope it's Jack. Or maybe... I don't know. But I hope it's either Jack or Vaughn. I love it when Vaughn finds out that Sydney's pregnant with Sark's babies in fics. It's so great!

Thanks for the PM!

6helterskelter6: i know, me too... because i see them on the show and i want to do something that you dont see... so, i guess you are just going to wait until i update to see who is it... i love being all suspenseful-like

tubby: well, you'll just have to wait to find out who it is :D

addicted to alias: like i said before, you just have to wait to find out who it is...

well, thanks for reviewing you guys... i am working on a new story as of right now. i dont know where its going, but i might post it or i might not. i also have been working on a little cheesy fic between syd and weiss. do you guys think i should post it or not?? drop me a line...since sarney is what i do... i wrote a little syd/vaughn song fic, but i kinda lost it. so i might try it again. might not, who knows.

disclaimer: look back last chapter, cause we all know that i dont own alias...

Two Years
Chapter Seven

“Is that who I think it is?” Julian asks from behind her. “Sydney?” he asks when he doesn’t get a response from her.

“Oh my God!” she exclaims.

“You know who that is?” Nadia asks when she ventures over to the two.

“He’s an old friend,” Sydney says getting up.

“Where are you going?” Julian asks watching as his fiancé heads toward the stairs.

“I gotta pee,” she remarks walking up the stairs. She heads into the bathroom, only to pull a towel off a towel rack and run it under cold water. She couldn’t believe that he was her mother’s informant. Once the towel was wet, she runs it over her face and the back of her neck. Damn this baby, she thought. It was doing weird things to her body, things that she didn’t like. She jerks her head up when she hears laughter coming from downstairs. With the dry side of the towel, she dries her face and neck off. She drapes it over the shower curtain and opens the door, fixing her clothes before ascending down the hall and then down the stairs.

She pauses on the way down the stairs, only to see him talking with Julian like the two were old college buddies or something. Nadia was standing off to the side, watching the two, like only someone who wanted to know more could. Her mother wasn’t yet in the room, she was probably in her study where she had been for the last hour or two. She continues down the stairs, knowing exactly where to walk, so she didn’t let the stairs creak and alert the others to her presence.

“Well, well, look what the cat dragged in,” she remarks once at the bottom of the stairs. Sydney watches as he turns around and his eyes go wide. He stands there only to stare at her. Sydney crosses her arms across her chest. “Eric Weiss, you better come over here and give me some sugar,” she replies as a smile spreads across her face.

“Oh, my God,” he says crossing the room and developing her in a big hug. “You’re alive? How? Why? When? What’s going on?”

“I believe I can answer that,” Irina says walking into the room. “How about we take this somewhere a little more comfortable?” she asks, leading everyone into the living room. Irina takes one side of the couch, Sydney next to her laying her head onto Irina’s shoulder; Sark takes his place next to Sydney. Nadia takes the single chair while Weiss takes the love seat, across from the couch.

“Nadia, this is Eric Weiss. He works with, or, he used to work with Sydney before the fire,” Sark introduces the two.

“Yeah, we’ve met before,” Nadia says with a bright smile. Sark looks confused, as does Sydney. “Well, I mean, Irina never wanted to be seen, so I was the one who always went to meet him for information and stuff like that,” she explains.

“Okay, the reason Sydney survived the fire was because she was never in the fire. An organization called The Covenant took her. It all started with Sloane,” she says. Weiss nods.

“Okay, I get Sloane is involved with this. He was always out to ruin Sydney’s life.”

“Yeah, no kidding,” Sydney buts in.

“Okay, he had Allison go through the Helix protocol and take her friend’s face. Apparently her reporter friend found out and that is how Sydney found out. They fought and then The Covenant took her. Extracted pulp from her teeth and put it into a corpse. They started the fire so that the only way they could identify the body was…”

“Through the teeth,” Weiss finishes off. “So, when did this happen?” he asks waving a hand at Sydney and Sark.

“I'll take over from here Mom,” Sydney interjects. Irina nods her head. “It was days later when I woke up. I was in the back of a van and some doctor injected me with a neurotoxin that paralyzed me. I watched as Vaughn spread my ashes in the sea. He told me that Sydney Bristow was dead, then he brought me to Rome where for the next nine months they proceeded to torture me and try to brainwash me.”

“So, how are you still you then?”

“Project: Christmas,” Sark says.

“My father hardwired me to stand up to brainwashing. Every time I found myself slipping the training would bring me back. It was months after that I started making them believe I was this Julia Thorne. Nine months later, I had their trust enough that they let me go on my own. I immediately called Kendall, and then I started working as a double agent. I wanted to know how all my friends and family were doing. Kendall, told me that my dad was in deep cover and couldn’t me contacted. I asked about Vaughn and he said that I had been gone for nine months; I told him that if he loved me nine months was nothing. I flew to LA and when I got his apartment I saw him with some blond haired woman. I then saw a car drive by and men were on cell phones so I knew The Covenant was watching him. I then started working for Kendall as a double agent.”

“You saw him with Lauren?”

“Lauren Reed, NSC, her father is a senator from Virginia. She was born there but she was raised in London. Yes, I saw them together. I don’t want to mess anything up between the two of them. He seems happy.”

Weiss nods. “He is. He took a temporary vacation though; he’s a French professor now, which I find funny. He can come back about any time. He was telling me that he might come back, he didn’t know. Lauren works out of LA now, so she’s stationed there as well. So, what about this?” he asks, again waving between her and Sark.

“It started a couple of months ago. He was made my Covenant partner. I let him think that I was Julia Thorne until my mother decided to make her presence known. He got really aggravated and just stopped talking to me. It was a few weeks later when mom had told me that her “source” being you, told her that Vaughn was engaged. She told me and I just lost it. I got wasted and didn’t show up to work. Everything just went haywire on me. Just when Julian and me started to get along and really connect, he got mad at me and then I learned about Vaughn, it was just too much for me. He came, sobered me up and I guess you can say that things went from there.”

“And now your expecting?” he asks as Sydney nods. “Okay, can I just ask something? The Covenant just let you take a vacation because you’re having a baby?”

Sydney looks at Sark and then her mother, then back at Weiss. “Actually, The Covenant thinks I'm dead,” she remarks, launching into the story of how she got out of the Covenant’s grasp with the help of her mother. “I just want it to be all over. I just want to disappear off the face of the planet. I want to see my dad and tell him that I'm okay.”

“What happens if the Covenant finds out that you’re alive?” Weiss asks.

“Me and Sydney talked about this last night. If it comes to that, then I am just going to tell the Covenant that she doesn’t remember anything about while she was in their custody.”

“Then they are going ask why she’s with you then,” Irina says looking at the pair next to her.

“Yes, but I was from her life before. I will tell them that I made her think that we’ve always been together. Don’t worry; we have it all under control. I talked to Kendall last night, and he says that Sydney can come back to Los Angeles if she so chooses. Jack already knows about our involvement, so I won't have to have any sort of beating from spy daddy,” Sark says looking at the rest of the people in the room.

“Sydney, did you find out who the head of the Covenant is?” Weiss asks.

Sydney shakes her head. “No, all my assignments went through McKenas Cole. Although, I might know who it is.”

“Who?” Nadia asks speaking up.

Sydney turns to her mother. “Well, it’s going to affect mom more than me. But I had a meeting with Cole one day before Sark came into the picture. Before I was able to knock on his door, I heard him yelling on the phone. I heard him say something about someone named Sofia her last named started with a V or a Z. He apparently got yelled at on the other end of the phone because then he quickly corrected himself and said Elena. But I don’t know who this Sofia, Elena or whatever her name is.”

“Sofia Vargas?” Nadia asks. Sydney turns to her sister and nods.

“Yeah, that’s it. You know her?”

Nadia gets up and starts pacing. “Nadia?” Irina asks.

“She was my friend. She was the closest person I had to family when I was at the orphanage. She was the owner; she cared for all of us. Who is this Elena?”

“Elena Derevko. She is my younger sister. She is the most ruthless of the three of us. By the time I got back to Russia after I was extracted from you and your father, she was already in up in the high ranks within the KGB. She disappeared years ago. Katya and me, we, didn’t have any idea where she went. She just disappeared.”

Sydney untangles herself from Sark’s arms and gets up, pacing with her sister. “You mean to tell me that my aunt, your own sister, tortured me and tried to brainwash me? What kind of fucked up family am I from?” she asks, tears starting to form in her eyes. “I mean, my own aunt. What the hell is going on with me? I wouldn’t cry about these things, I would get even. I would fight back.”

“It’s the hormones. Your far enough along where they throw everything out of whack,” Irina explains getting up. She takes Sydney’s hands into her own. “Babe, I am so sorry for everything. If I had known that Elena was behind everything, she would not be alive today.”

===========================================

Irina hugs Sydney as they stood, waiting on the private airstrip. Irina decided that Sydney and Sark should accompany Weiss back to LA to deal with necessary paperwork. Sark had told his boss that he was tracking down someone that might know who took “Julia” and that he would return when he was finished. Sydney just wanted out of the business for good. Weiss had taken the information that was to exonerate Jack and should get him out of jail. Irina and Nadia were staying in Ireland going over everything they had on The Covenant and seeing who could get them to Elena. They would call when they had something of use. “Julian, just take care of her please,” Irina says turning to Sark.

“Don’t worry, Irina, I will take very good care of her. Her and the baby will be fine. I will return them without a scratch.”

“You better.”

She watches as they get onto the CIA jet that was waiting for them. Sydney falls asleep almost as soon as they were in the air. Draped on the couch, head on Sark’s lap. Weiss watches as he lays a blanket over her. “Your in love with her.”

Sark looks up. “I am. I am so in love with her. I didn’t even know I could love until she came into my life. Before, even when we were enemies, I admired her. She had gone through so much, and she always came back. But this last time, we just connected on this whole personal level. I couldn’t help but fall in love with her.”

“Are you ready to be a father?”

“Truthfully? Not really. I mean, I didn’t have the greatest father and I know Sydney certainly have a great relationship with her father until recently. And she is terrified about being a mother. I mean, I didn’t have much of a mother growing up, Irina was like a mother figure to me, and well, she left when Sydney was 6. We are terrified, but she is going to be a great mother. She has such compassion. I think she is going to be great.”

Oh they are too cute! Sydney's hormones are going crazy, which will be hilarious! It always is... :smiley:

“Your in love with her.”

Sark looks up. “I am. I am so in love with her. I didn’t even know I could love until she came into my life. Before, even when we were enemies, I admired her. She had gone through so much, and she always came back. But this last time, we just connected on this whole personal level. I couldn’t help but fall in love with her.”

“Are you ready to be a father?”

“Truthfully? Not really. I mean, I didn’t have the greatest father and I know Sydney certainly have a great relationship with her father until recently. And she is terrified about being a mother. I mean, I didn’t have much of a mother growing up, Irina was like a mother figure to me, and well, she left when Sydney was 6. We are terrified, but she is going to be a great mother. She has such compassion. I think she is going to be great.”
That was the sweetest thing in the world :lovely: I want a Sark. :D

Thanks for the PM!

~Anja

Back