Unexpected Visitor

I had nothing to do so i decided to write a little story, it's not that great.

One Month after Syd comes back-
-FBI CAMPUS-
“Okay class, we have a visitor from the CIA today. He is a good friend of mine and he is going to talk to you about surveillance.” Vaughn said. The door opened.
“Class this is Eric…” Vaughn looked over at the door and just starred.
“Um, excuse me for a second.” Vaughn said to his class. He walked over to Sydney who was dressed in a business suit.
“Weiss said he was doing this.” Vaughn said.
“Well it’s nice to see you too.” Syd said.
“Weiss couldn’t come so I’m filling in. I’ll be in and I’ll be out, I wouldn’t want to make you uncomfortable.” Syd said. She walked past him and set her briefcase down on Vaughn’s desk. Vaughn watched her.
“Hello, my name is Sydney Bristow and I’ve been with the CIA for 3 years.” Syd said. Vaughn stood there and watched her. “3 Years? She’s been gone for 2 of them. Which made my life a living hell.” Vaughn thought to himself.
“So you’re a spy?” Joe asked from the top row.
“Let’s just say I don’t work at a desk.” Syd said. Everyone giggled.
“So is it true that if you are female you have to sleep with guy’s to gain Intel?” Someone asked. Before Sydney could answer Vaughn stepped in.
“Mr. Andrews, I know we would all love to sit here and listen to your government conspiracies further more, but, Syd…Ms. Bristow, has a work to do. So let her lecture you.” Vaughn said sitting on a bookshelf.
“I guess it’s better to hear her talk than you.” Joe said. Everyone laughed.
“Well if you don’t like listening to me talk I can always give you a report.” Vaughn said. Joe sat there. His smile diminished.
“As I was saying, surveillance is a very long process. You have to be quite and patient. You may follow a suspect for a few days or up to two weeks it depends on how important they are.” Syd said.
“Can I ask you a question?” A girl said.
“Shot.” Syd said leaning on the desk.
“Are you the woman that disappeared two years ago?” She asked. Sydney looked at her with a straight face.
“No, I’m not.” Syd said.
“Well It’s just, you look a lot like the woman Mr. Vaughn told us about.” Marie said.
“He said he was in lov…”
“Marie that’s enough.” Vaughn said. Marie sat back down.
“Sometimes love can bite you in the ass.” She turned to Vaughn.
“Isn’t that right Mr. Vaughn?” Syd asked. She gave him a hard glare.
“Any way, your basic signs for…”
“Yeah It can.” Vaughn said. Sydney fell silent as did the classroom.
“Especially when the only person you’ve ever loved disappears without a trace.” Vaughn said. Sydney looked at the ground.
“The basic signs that you are being followed are…”
“Then you spend a year and a half looking for them. Paying thousands of dollars to enemies just trying to dig up Intel.” Vaughn said.
“If someone keeps following you down rural streets…” Syd was interrupted again.
“Then you find a body, beyond recognition but it has the same features. It had the necklace that I gave you on our first real date. The same tooth missing from when you were tortured.” Vaughn said. Sydney eyes were getting a little moist.
“And the note attached.” Vaughn said. Sydney’s eyes shot up at him. Vaughn shook his head.
“Yeah a note, no one ever told you because I was the one that found it. One night I thought I was so close to finding you, I did, or that’s what I thought. Do you know what it’s like finding the woman you love dead. The woman that you would spend hours just starring at because she was so beautiful, and then all of a sudden couldn’t look at because it made you sick to your stomach and made you want to kill yourself right there. That image will never leave my mind, as much as I tell myself it wasn’t you, I can’t.” Vaughn said with tears in his eyes. The class was silent, the girls were crying and the guys sat there not knowing what to do.
“That day was the last day of my life. Part of me died with you. I still don’t know how to love. Just because I got drunk one night and accidentally got married to a woman I only considered a friend. That doesn’t mean I love her, I just don’t want to hurt anyone anymore. When you found out I was married I know it tore your heart out. Because for the first time in 3 years you thought I wasn’t there for you. You thought I didn’t love you. The truth is Sydney, I’ve been here, I always have, I promised you that, I never made a promise to you I couldn’t keep, and I’m not about to start.” Vaughn said. Sydney was crying now as was Vaughn.
“It pains me to look at you. I know I hurt you, and I want to make it up to you, as a friend.” Vaughn said. Sydney’s heart fell when he said friend.
“And if you’ll take me back, as even more.” Vaughn said. Sydney just starred at him.
“You probably haven’t noticed.” Vaughn said. He held up his left hand.
“There’s no ring.” Vaughn said. Sydney froze.
“We went separate ways after you came back. The divorce was final as of yesterday.” Vaughn said.
“Sydney, I have always been in love with you. Everyone that has ever seen us together knows we belong together, well, everyone except your father.” Vaughn said smiling. Everyone laughed softly. Sydney just starred at him.
“Sydney I would drop everything right now, I would leave all of this behind and I run away with you. You’re all I care about.” Vaughn said.
“Hey, us too.” Someone said. Vaughn laughed.
“Yes, I love you guys too.” Vaughn said. He turned back to Syd.
“I just want things to be like they used too. Syd, we never cared about protocol or what other people thought. Ever obstacle that came between us we climbed over it. One thing that I regret is never telling you how much you mean to me.” Vaughn said. He got up and walked over to her. He whispered in her ear.
“Sydney, I love you.” Vaughn said. Sydney sobbed and threw her arms around Vaughn’s neck.
“I love you too.” Syd said. “I love you too, Michael.” Syd said.
“AWWW!” Everyone said.
“You wont be saying that in a second.” Vaughn said. He pulled away a little and kissed her.
“EWW! Come on get a room!” Joe yelled. Vaughn and Syd both laughed. Everyone suddenly stopped laughing. Vaughn knew who was behind him.
“Play along.” Vaughn whispered in Syd’s ear.
“So basically that is one way that you can manipulate your enemy, second.” Vaughn turned around.
“Mr. Ruffolo.” Vaughn said.
“What is going on here?” Mr. Ruffolo asked.
“We were showing them how to act, so people wont suspect you.” Syd said.
“That better be it, Vaughn, otherwise your through.”
“Sir, this will be my last year. I think I’m going to reinsign to the CIA.” Vaughn said.
“We can talk later.” Mr. Ruffolo said he walked out. Everyone laughed. Vaughn turned back around and started to make out with Syd again. He broke away.
“Class dismissed, no homework.” Vaughn said. Everyone was frozen.
“Okay, get out before I throw you out.” Vaughn said. Everyone ran out the door. Vaughn locked it and closed the blinds. He walked back over to Syd.
“Now, where did we leave off two years ago?” Vaughn asked.
“Santa Barbara.” Syd said smiling.
“Good idea. We can do that later though.” Vaughn said. He kissed her again.
-30 minutes later-
Vaughn picked up his briefcase as Sydney just watched his every movement. He laughed.
“I’m not going to get any better looking.” Vaughn said. Syd laughed.
“You’re right, you know why, you’re perfect.” Syd said. Vaughn smiled.
“And you’re amazing.” Vaughn said kissing her. He erased the board and wiped off his hands. He went into the drawer and took out a box. Sydney looked at him confused.
“I haven’t used this in two years.” Vaughn said taking out his silver pistol. He took out he magazine and popped it back in and aimed it at the window.
“This time, no ones going to take you from me.” Vaughn said he put on his shoulder holster and placed the gun inside. He put on his jacket and reached for Syd’s hand.
“Come on.” Vaughn said. Syd took his hand and they walked out of the classroom. They walked trough the grass.
“Vaughn our cars are over there.” Syd said pointing to her right. Vaughn smiled.
“I’d rather walk.” Vaughn said. Syd smiled and put her hand around his waist.
“Syd?” Vaughn asked.
“Yeah.” Syd said.
“No matter what, I will never give up on you. I promise.” Vaughn said. Vaughn stopped.
“I want to ask you something.” Vaughn said. Sydney started to panic.
“I’m not proposing, well not marriage. Not yet at least.” Vaughn said. He took out his wallet.
“Here.” Vaughn said holding out the key.
“Remember when I was supposed to give it to you? I was going to give it to you in Santa Barbara.” Vaughn said. Syd took the key into her hand.
“I want you to move in with me.” Vaughn said. Syd just looked at him.
“Really?” Syd asked.
“Yeah, if it’s to early it’s okay you don’t have too.” Vaughn said. Syd looked down.
“Vaughn, what about Francie?” Syd asked.
“I don’t want to leave her alone.” Syd said.
“She’ll be fine.” Vaughn said.
“How do you know?” Syd asked.
“She hasn’t told you?” Vaughn asked.
“Told me what?” Syd asked.
“Her and Weiss have been on and off ever since you left.” Vaughn said.
“What? Oh I seriously need to have a talk with that girl.” Syd said. Vaughn laughed.
“Come on.” Vaughn said.
“I think it’s about time you see where I live.” Vaughn said. They walked about a mile until they came upon an upscale apartment complex.
“You live here?” Syd asked.
“We.” Vaughn said. Syd smiled. They walked inside and took the elevator to the top floor.
“How did you ever find a view like this in LA?” Syd asked. Looking out over a lake.
“I was just lucky.” Vaughn said putting his arms around her. Syd smiled.
“So I think you should give me the grand tour.” Syd said. Vaughn led her through the house.
“And the last stop.” Vaughn said opening the door.
“The bedroom.” Vaughn said. Syd walked around and smiled. He had matching black sheets and pillow cases a TV hanging from the wall and a glass table next to the bed. Sydney fell onto the bed.
“I can tell I’m going to like it here.” Syd said.
“I’m glad.” Vaughn said. He climbed on top of her and kissed her.

-THE END-

how can you think that wasn't wasn't great that was fantastic I loved it okay you had me crying there but they are so sweet they really are I loved it.they are so cute together they really are.your a great writer and you brought their emotions through so real

Back