Unexpected

omg nooooo

Janet you cant do that to us, we now have to wait another 24 hours to find out what happened......ahhhhhhh

That is NOT okay Janet. NOT OKAY. I demand another update today!!!! (please?)

We all know she's not dead.. b/c well.. I don't think you've ever tragically ended a story. MAYBE this is like those blond chicks that got mixed up and everyone thought one was dead when it was really the other one. so maybe people are saying sydney's dead but she's just in like a coma.

or maybe they are coming to tell him she is in a coma, or full body cast.

or maybe she's just a little hurt but this changes sydney's view on life and she jumps michael the first chance she gets.

or maybe you should just treat us to another update later so we're all calmed down. :D

He tried to rationalize it by telling himself that it was probably just heavy traffic or a closed road, meaning she had to drive out of her way, or, perhaps, long lines at the place where she was getting their take-out, but there was a nagging feeling in his gut telling him otherwise. Telling him something was wrong.

He waited impatiently for another fifteen minutes before he looked up to see a police officer walking solemnly through the office. Immediately, his stomach dropped right to his feet. The officer stopped walking a few feet from Michael’s desk and said, “Excuse me, is there a Michael Vaughn here?”

“T-that’s me,” Michael stammered, standing up. His heart rate was beating a thousand miles an hour and he thought he was going to be sick.

The officer walked closer to Michael’s desk before speaking again. “You were listed as Sydney Bristow’s contact, do you know her?” he asked. Michael nodded as his face slowly turned ghost white. “I’m sorry, sir, but there’s been an accident…”
ehehehehe :devil:

%#@* BEEP &@#$% That SUCKED... :( :banghead: Although that was a great plot twist, anda SUPRISE this close to the end of the story... That really was COLD :eekhair:

Awesome update, can't wait for tomorrow chapter

Just when everything was starting to be all happy and fluffy.... :(

I hope Sydney's ok. Great chapter. I can't wait to see what happened.

Back