Untitled

This is my first attempt, please be gentle.

Prologue

I looked at the two running after a small girl. Chasing her around the picnic table, under the birthday banner, around the lamppost. I walked over to Sarah and put my arm around her shoulder. My eye caught a glint off of her ring. We had come to LA for a much deserve vacation and visit.
"They look so happy," she said dreamily, "How did they meet?"
"Well... It all started about 10 years ago, when I was working in the LA office..."

Sorry for very extreme shortness, but trust me on this one. It will be long next time, I promise.

Please reply. Should I continue? Is it any good?

Oh yeah, oh yeah:

Title: Untitled so far, if any one thinks of a good one, let me know.
Rating: Um.... I don't know, PG?
Disclaimer: I don't own anything Alias related at all. All though I wish I did.
Author's Note: Have fun reading!

It sounds very interesting! I hope you do continue. Who's Sarah, and what started ten years ago. I can't wait to read more. Can i get a pm when you update please! Please keep going!! :D (y)

Love ya,

Penny :angelic:

Ok, ok, I couldn't wait.....

Chapter One

Something was different today. I didn't know exactly what, but something was difentitely up here. Maybe the fact that Mike came in whistling.
"I didn't know you could whistle." I stated.
"What?" He said, looking at me confused.
"You're whistling. You know? That thing with air and sound? Really annoying?" I replied.
"Oh sorry. I didn't realize." He turned to his filing cabinet. He seemed really far off today.
"Why are you whistling? Your date with Alice last night go really well, or something?"
"Who?" He asked confused. "Oh, Alice. No. But I'll stop."
"Ok..." I trailed off. Something was definitely up. He had never whistled before. In fact, he seemed really happy about something. I hadn't seen him this happy since, well... never. Then it clicked. "Is this about your meeting with Devlin this morning?"
"Is what about that meeting?"
"Your whistling!"I was getting annoyed here. Mike was never this spacey.
"Oh, maybe. I don't know. Like I said, I didn't realize I was whistling." He sat down at his desk and started to write on some form. I took my yo-yo out.
"You can't fool me, you know." I said, thrusting the green orb towars the ground. "What happened in this meeting?"
"What meeting?" Ok, he was really preoccupied.
"The meeting with Devlin!"
"Oh, I'm being premoted." He said nonchalantly.
"Yeah Mike! Good for you! I knew you wouldn't stay at this deck job forever!" I went for a high-five, but he was really, really not paying any attention to anything. Oh well. "To what?" I asked.
"Case officer." he replied. I got it. This is what he was happy about.
"For whom?" I asked slyly, knowing that this was not the end of the story.
"Sydney Bristow." Something in the way he said it was awkward. And he looking straight down when he said it.
"The crazy girl?!?" I asked in stupor. "With the red wig? Looked like a clown?" Mike was happy about being HER handler? My boy had issues.
"She's not crazy. She had just come off a mission where she had been tortured." He defended her.
"Ok, whatever you say." I figured it out. Mikey had a little crushy-wushy on Sydney Bristow. I had never seen him like this before. He obviously had it bad. Figures, he picks the crazy psycho daughter of Jack Bristow. All the luck to him. But you know, looking back at it now, from that day on, Mikey was never the same. That day, he... he... changed.

Hope you like it!

Wow, it does get better, and better with each chapter. I loved Weiss. :rotflmao: He was really funny. And Vaughn being promoted! That was great. I can't wait to see the Sydney and Vaughn meeting. Aweosme update! And so soon 👍 Great, now I am going to start :whistle: lol. Anyway, thanks for the pm, and the quick update. It was great. I hope more soon!! :D

Love ya,

Thank you! I am so glad you liked it! That smiley was funny! Now's it's your turn to update! Ahhhh! I need more on love at first sight. well, any way. I'm glad you liked it and i promise to update soon, as soon as i can write it. thanks again!

Really good beginning and I love Weiss. His outlook on this romance should be great, and funny! Please PM me when you update again. Thanks

Here you go! Thanks for all the positive feedback!

Extra Part One

“Whatcha talkin’ about?”
“Oh, just ‘The Story’”
“Ahhh, are you at the very beginning?”
“Yes, I was just saying how Mike was really jumpy about being Syd’s handler.”
“Oh….Have they met yet?”
“No, I was just getting to that.”
“Too bad. My turn.” He sat down on a lawn chair hear the two that Sarah and I had placed our selves in.
“Of course.” I rolled my eyes. “What would this story be with out your input?” I asked sarcastically.
“Someone finally gets it!” he said, totally oblivious to the tone in my voice. “Well, anyway, Francie and I….”

Sorry, I know it's short, but don't worry, another chapter will be up soon!

I am so sorry, I thought that I had posted this before, but I guess it didn't work! Sorry again! Happy reading!

Extra Part One

“Whatcha talkin’ about?”
“Oh, just ‘The Story’”
“Ahhh, are you at the very beginning?”
“Yes, I was just saying how Mike was really jumpy about being Syd’s handler.”
“Oh….Have they met yet?”
“No, I was just getting to that.”
“Too bad. My turn.” He sat down on a lawn chair hear the two that Sarah and I had placed our selves in.
“Of course.” I rolled my eyes. “What would this story be with out your input?” I asked sarcastically.
“Someone finally gets it!” he said, totally oblivious to the tone in my voice. “Well, anyway, Francie and I….”

Sorry again! And sorry that it is so short! Next one will be longer, I promise!

Yay, first to respond! :woot: Are Weiss and Francie Married? :hmm: I don't mind it was short, it was very sweet! Congrats on another wonderful chapter, and thank you for teh pm as always! :wizhat: I can't wait to :read: more of your stoey, so I hope you update soon! It rocks :Punkrock:

Love ya,

Back