Untitled

Ok...

Chapter Two

Francie and I were both sitting at the apartment that she and Sydney shared. We were just sitting on the couch, talking, when all of a sudden we hear the door open and close with a slam! It was crazy! Sydney was MAD!
"What's wrong?" Francie asked.
"Are you ok?" I asked. She didn't look ok. Her cheek was huge and swollen and very sore looking.
"I'm fine." She said coldly. "I'm going to bed." It was 2 in the afternoon, but she looked like she had been run over by a tractor trailer, so we let her go.
"What was that all about?" Francie asked.
"I don't know." I replied. But I was suspicious. Something was up here.

Extra Part Two

"Hey." Francie said, sidling over and placing herself on Will's lap. "What are you guys talking about?" she asked with one of her trademark smiles.
"The Story." We all replied in unison.
"Of course, what else?" She rolled her eyes. "It always has to be about those two."
"Not always." Will said and kissed Francie lightly.
"Well, don't think you're going to tell this story with out me." she said.
"We aren't. We are just at the place where Sydney had her tooth pulled out."
"Ok. So, the next morning..."

Hope you guys liked it! I will pst again soon! Thank you!

Aww...so cute. So Francie and Will are together! :stupid: duh me! What is up with Sydney? What happened to her? :shock: I hope that she is ok. I hope we see Vaughn soon too. Again another wonderful chapter. Please............keep them coming!! Thanks for the pm, and more soon please!

Love ya,

Penny :angelic:

Ok, here you have it!

Chapter Three

So the next morning, Sydney got up and she still looked like she got run over.
"What happened?" I asked.
"Oh, I was on my trip, and there was one of those revolving doors, right? Well, I was trying to walk through one, and I ran right into it. It was so embarrassing!" She laughed.
I knew that wasn't right. No one gets that big a bruise walking into a door, but I accepted her answer.
"Oh, I gotta go." she said, grabbing a peice of toast and her briefcase.
"You work way too hard."I said for the millionth time.
"I know." She smiled and walked out the door. She seemed different today. Pleasently happier, even with her bruise. Oh well, I hadn't seen her liek this since before Danny died, and even then...

Sorry it's short. Happy reading! And thank you for all the feedback!

Could she be happy becuase of a certain CIA hunky handler? :vaughn1: Great chapter. I loved her excuse. Hitting a door. That was great. Can't wait for more!! Thanks for the pm, and the update. It was fantastic :groupwave: More soon please!

Love ya,

Penny :angelic:

Back