Resources Usefull Sites

mostly is alot you retard. I bet theres around 100 or more tutorials, How the frack am I supposed to know what most is either? Most could be every one of them except one or it could be only a couple and you're exaggerating. Don't call me an idiot. :smiley:

mostly is alot you retard. I bet theres around 100 or more tutorials, How the frack am I supposed to know what most is either? Most could be every one of them except one or it could be only a couple and you're exaggerating. Don't call me an idiot. :smiley:
did i call collateralls tut felgercarb no you jump to conclusions and you are an idiot

I didn't jump to conclusions, it's logical. Collateral's could be in your version of 'most' tutorials on youtube. Jumping to a conclusion would be if you said one tutorial on youtube was felgercarb. Most 'most' likely includes his.

I didn't jump to conclusions, it's logical. Collateral's could be in your version of 'most' tutorials on youtube. Jumping to a conclusion would be if you said one tutorial on youtube was felgercarb. Most 'most' likely includes his.

UM NO IT DOENT MOST LIKELY INCLUDE HIS NOW FUK OF IF UR POSTING SOME STUPID felgercarb

Back