Season 4 Vaughn and Danny connection?

Vaughn said his secret was 'the reason" he and Sydney met, the reason that he was at the CIA when Sydney came in with her story about SD-6.
What if there is some connection between Vaughn and Danny? This is just out of left field, but what if ?
Another long-lost-sibling-story might be lame, but they could have been friends, or cousins, or estranged friends/cousins... We don't know anything about Danny except he was in UCLA med school, wanted to be a pediatric cardiologist because of his younger brother or something. Danny Hecht might have come from anywhere, known anyone.

that's one of the more interesting connections I've seen. One of the biggest knocks against it, though, is that the Danny story has been essentially dead for quite some time. I think it'd be rather awkward for Vaughn to say he's connected to Danny, re-awaken all the feelings for Danny that Syd had buried, and then try to continue his relationship with her.

Considering how Danny was Syds fiance and now Vaughn is that would be weird if they were related or connected. I don't think we will be hearing from danny any time soon.

fearlesswe said:
Vaughn could be Danny's older brother. THey were both born in Europe.
[post="1363691"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hmmmm.... :Ponder: thats true..... wow that would be so weird if they were connected.... poor syd *sighs*

Let's just hope for the sake of everyone, that Vaughn and Danny aren't related.

Danny's story line has been dead for years. For him to just pop up again, would be a little odd.

Hey, I iknow this is a strange idea, but I think Vaughn IS Danny! How freakin crazy and weird would that be? I don't know how jj would work that all in though.

This sounds to me like one of the least likely theories.
No way that Vaughn is Danny...that would be like something from
a soap opera.
The only thing could be maybe if he knew Danny...
maybe a childhood friend or a relative of some kind
but I just don't see the point.

that would be interesting to watch. Maybe some kind of connection, but I don't think so, wouldn't it be just weird and awkard for syd I mean lets suppose for a sec they are brothers os something like that, that would be awful for sydney she was engaged to danny and then he died, and now she has to find out that she met Vaughn because of that???? no it just doesn't fit well, but you never know with this show

lol oh no guys...don't do this to me!!!

Vaughn cannot be danny! i think i've explained this in at least 234 different threads, but how would JJ explain something like that? vaughn met syd quickly after danny died...would he change his appearance that quick after his "alleged" death...and how about all the people that knew vaughn the same time sydney knew danny? would vaughn/danny change appearances all the time? lol sorry, but i just can't buy that theory

the theory of vaughn being related to danny is plausible but i hope to God it's not true...that would be terrible! like someone else said that would be just...awkward, vaughn (who would then know danny) falls in love w/ the girl that he was engaged too...i don't know...blah

but on the other hand, i think it would be cool if they revisit the danny story line...i mean, not finding out that vaughn was related to danny or anything, but what if danny was a spy...it's totally left field! ahh lol i guess we'd have to wait for JJ to drastically need another storyline and for him to stretch the storyline to see that coming!

i miss Will :(

Danny could be alive - he could be a bad guy, placed to keep tabs on her until the time is right (maybe placed there by Spymomy). - Vaughn could know that he is alive, but feels confident that if Sydney knows the truth about Danny, that it won't effect their relationship.

What ever Vaughn's secret is, Irena knows about it, but it looks like she doesn't think it will be a threat to their relationship.

I am certain Danny was nothing more than a catalyst for Syd in the pilot. A plot device to launch her into the world of the show.

There are far too many viewers who wouldn't have a clue who Danny is for him to be used again - especially as it happened so long ago.

I can't imagine Syd saying Yes to Danny without meeting his family. I don't think they are related, but maybe they knew each other. That could be interesting! Good theory!!

I dont think its anything to do with Danny. That storylines dead and buried.

Lets leave it that way, because Vaughn Danny connection? Ew.

I saw the ep years ago when danny was killed but can't remember if we saw the killers or not...could it be that vaughn WAS the killer??

what!?! Vaughn kill danny! no way! anyway we found out who killed danny in Color Blind, I think in season 1. It was that guy Syd met on another mission in the mental institution. any way they're right that story line is long gone.

If danny had any part of this, i would be really upset lol because danny died...
i mean alot of people that were supposed to have died came back but danny? that would be one messed up storyline. i dont think vaughn did something that horrible, i mean he's still with sydney and they're both living (hopefully)

Back