Season 3 Vaughn and Syd

I don't know if I'm the only one, but I kinda wanted there to be more with Syd and Vaughn after she was rescued. I know that was kinda impossible when Lauren was there, but I was disappointed. I mean, maybe some glad looks to see that she's back from Vaughn would've made me happy.:o_O: But they didn't even LOOK at each other barely... I liked how Lauren is gettingthismuchbetter, but not a lot. I don't want to judge her before we get to know her, but she did show in the beginning of the season that she can be stubborn at times, as well as jealous. I'll live with her...for now. -_- I just wished she could've chose a different time to play good wife.

I think the good wife Lauren has different motives for saving Syd...and made sure that she was the center of attention in Vaughn's eyes after Camp Williams. I liked how close Syd was with Jack. Their realtionship is endearing. He's a kick butt dad in my eyes :rolleyes:

I agree, I was sad too about them not having a scene. I mean the whole esp was Vaughn and Jack risking their butts to dave her, and Vaughn would do anything to help, and then Vaughn and Syd didn't get to say anything after she was rescued. Not even a moment for her to say "thanks." I was really hoping there would be a scene, but I guess J.J. is going to make it up this sunday:

<!--SPOILER BEGIN--><div onClick="openClose('1abb7e69651e8cae01ca227fc7b70d88')" style="font-weight: bold">Click For Spoiler</div><div id="1abb7e69651e8cae01ca227fc7b70d88" style="display:none"><!--SPOILER END--> not sure if I should put it as a spoiler, but I will to be on the safe side. Not one kiss, but two between Syd and Vaughn. Yepee :D<!--SPOILER DIV--></div><!--SPOILER DIV-->

Can't wait till this sunday!

Love ya,

Penny :angelic:

kcmoore said:
I think the good wife Lauren has different motives for saving Syd...and made sure that she was the center of attention in Vaughn's eyes after Camp Williams.  I liked how close Syd was with Jack. Their realtionship is endearing.  He's a kick butt dad in my eyes :rolleyes:
that's totally what i thought when I saw the screencaps!! I mean she was all puffed up and "wossie.like" scared, when all she did was shoot a person, when syd was under..like..torture!! :o_O: what does she have to complain about??? :angry: from the screencaps vaughn didn't look too happy to be sitting next to his wife!!!... :angelic: ...

i honestly think that syd would be more happy to see her father than vaughn after an ordeil like that

i mean right now her father is the only person she can trust 100% u know

I know what you mean, i was hopin for more but o well luved the Syd n Jack scene, it was so sweet!!! JJ will make up for it this sunday ;) cant wait :woot:

I have to admit I was a bit disapointed that S and V didn't even look at each other.
But , the most important thing is that he risked his live and job for her...

And plus , Lauren was there , so ... it kind of spoiled the moment.

I guess I'll have to wait till next epi!!!!!

I just can't wait !!!!!!! :woot:

I know you guys all flip for S/V, but really, this was Jack's op and his show. It wasn't really Vaughn's place to carry off the maiden, was it? Admit it. And, besides, Vaughn's wife was badly shaken and needed him. (Like it or not, he married her.) Sydney had her father to comfort her. And don't you think, for once, Jack deserved a little comforting too? Sydney always turned to Vaughn or to her friends for comfort almost always leaving Jack out in the cold. Yes, he put himself there, but that doesn't mean he hasn't earned a little warmth.
;)

verdantheart said:
I know you guys all flip for S/V, but really, this was Jack's op and his show. It wasn't really Vaughn's place to carry off the maiden, was it? Admit it. And, besides, Vaughn's wife was badly shaken and needed him. (Like it or not, he married her.) Sydney had her father to comfort her. And don't you think, for once, Jack deserved a little comforting too? Sydney always turned to Vaughn or to her friends for comfort almost always leaving Jack out in the cold. Yes, he put himself there, but that doesn't mean he hasn't earned a little warmth.
;)
Well said! It was Jack's episode and I absolutely loved seeing them comforting each other. I am really enjoying how close they're becoming.

As for Vaughn--I agree with Verdantheart--he has a wife, and at the end of the episode, he was where he belonged--with her.

Again, I am a S/V shipper, but that doesn't mean that the whole series needs to revolve around the two of them. There are so so many other interesting relationships on the show.

Back