Season 4 Vaughn and the Blonde

What do you think Vaughn is doing with the blonde girl from the promos?

• Relax. It's for a mission.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vaughn is drugged and lured into a trap.

• Vaughn cheats on Syd.

• What blonde girl?

• Total voters
I just want to know what everybody thinks. I added the choice about Vaughn being drugged, because it is a possiblity. It's happened before.

I voted "Relax its for a mission" but with that I'm including his rogue op meaning that it may not be APO related but if he has to flirt a little to get the job done...

AliasGay...do you remember when Syd kissed Sam? do you consider that Cheating? :smiley:

Of course he won't cheat on Syd :D

we never see Vaughn ACTUALLY kiss her just her trying to kiss him and him throwing her down on some kind of mat, that could mean alot of things, it could be him trying to push her off maybe, i think he came up to Syd's door lookin regretful because he shot Dixon and maybe he didn't mean to, we have to give this guy the benifit of the doubt here, we can't go jumpin to some conclusion because of some 30 second clip that is altered to make us belive the worst, i don't think Vaughn would want to jeopardize his relationship with Sydney just for a one night stand

Use of sexuality. Syd in “A Missing Link” with Simon……they had a passionate kiss and she was even teasing him in a bed. I have absolutely no problem with Vaughn now using his sexuality on a mission. We all know it isn’t the real deal, it’s a job. Why not turn the tables and let Vaughn do some more of the sexier scenes?! When it’s part of their job, that’s not cheating. The promo certainly stirs emotions on the boards, which I am sure is the purpose. The monkeys at ABC are really good at doing misleading promos. “Alias” is the only show I have ever watched that does this. It seems to be a joke with the viewers.

Again, if it is for the mission - it's not cheating. What's with the double standard....Sydney uses her sexuality all of the time!

Use of sexuality. Syd in “A Missing Link” with Simon……they had a passionate kiss and she was even teasing him in a bed. I have absolutely no problem with Vaughn now using his sexuality on a mission. We all know it isn’t the real deal, it’s a job. Why not turn the tables and let Vaughn do some more of the sexier scenes?! When it’s part of their job, that’s not cheating. The promo certainly stirs emotions on the boards, which I am sure is the purpose. The monkeys at ABC are really good at doing misleading promos. “Alias” is the only show I have ever watched that does this. It seems to be a joke with the viewers.

Again, if it is for the mission - it's not cheating. What's with the double standard....Sydney uses her sexuality all of the time!

DITTO!

Leslie said:
good call with the "relax" thing. people need to take a chill pill! :blink:
[post="1297144"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Seriously. Previews can be very misleading, plus like everyone has said Syd does the same thing in a lot of her missions.

I agree that it's just for a mission and it's not worth 'getting our panties in a bunch' so to speak.

But I actually think it's great that people ARE getting worked up over it. It shows they are excited about the episode, and curious to see what happens.

From the preview, yes the girl is trying to kiss him...do we know if he kisses her back? Nope...and he probably doesn't, but that level of uncertainty exists because he might kiss her back...we can't be positive (unless you read spoilers :P ).

After all the complaining and somewhat lack of interest I saw in earlier episodes I find it to be wonderful that people are starting to get involved again and referring to these newer episodes as feeling like 'season 1'.

It's awesome.

So, yes, maybe some of us are getting a little carried away with this blonde chick thing. But that's part of the fun! Thinking of all the possible outcomes and conspiracy theories. Wondering if he does or doesn't and what's his motivation behind teaming up with her (if he does) in the first place.

Let us have our fun...however goofy it may be. ^_^

Leslie said:
good call with the "relax" thing. people need to take a chill pill! :blink:
[post="1297144"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

haha i agree! let's not judge until we see the eppy :smiley:

btw, i voted, it's just a mission cuz Vaughn loves Syd too much to cheat on her, come on guys :rolleyes:

ok time-out....
i didn't see the promo but someone at alias media posted what the announcer for the new promo for alias says and the announcer admits that vaughn cheats on syd....
can someone explain that because for a while there i was all for vaughn is just doin this for the mission, i didn't he was ACTUALLY going to cheat on her!! thats alittle troubling, but oh well what can isay, gonna have to wait til Wednesday

sydney_alias_vaughn said:
ok time-out....
i didn't see the promo but someone at alias media posted what the announcer for the new promo for alias says and the announcer admits that vaughn cheats on syd....
can someone explain that because for a while there i was all for vaughn is just doin this for the mission, i didn't he was ACTUALLY going to cheat on her!! thats alittle troubling, but oh well what can isay, gonna have to wait til Wednesday
[post="1297391"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Puh-leez! Previews are not the most truthful source.

Case-in-point: (but I'm tagging it because it involves spoilers)

in that promo, you see Syd saying "I'll make you pay." Yet that part of the ep is definitely Syd with Katya, because her hair, clothes, and the colors are the same as they are in the promo pics.

Two things:

1) The latest commercial has the blonde chick doing something to Vaughn's arm (I think working on his tatoo). She then goes in for the kiss and he looks as if he is about to give into her. The commercial goes onto say something along the lines that it is bad enough to cheat on your girlfriend but when your girlfriend is a CIA agent, watch out. - So my opinion is either Vaughn did cheat on her for a mission or he gave into temptation.

2) Not only did Sydney kiss Simon, it was sort of assumed that she slept with him during her 2 year absence. I am sure Vaughn is still upset by the fact that Sydney was alive in those 2 years and with another guy. (even if it was for a mission)

mj23jp26 said:
Two things:

1) The latest commercial has the blonde chick doing something to Vaughn's arm (I think working on his tatoo).  She then goes in for the kiss and he looks as if he is about to give into her.  The commercial goes onto say something along the lines that it is bad enough to cheat on your girlfriend but when your girlfriend is a CIA agent, watch out.  - So my opinion is either Vaughn did cheat on her for a mission or he gave into temptation.

2) Not only did Sydney kiss Simon, it was sort of assumed that she slept with him during her 2 year absence.  I am sure Vaughn is still upset by the fact that Sydney was alive in those 2 years and with another guy.  (even if it was for a mission)
[post="1297817"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Remember they word the promos to mess with the fans ;)

I doubt Vaughn cheats.

Remember last week? They made the punch look like it was malicious...when it really wasn't.

I do love all of this though...everybody wondering and excited! YAY for old Alias!

Day after tomorrow! ^_^

Back