Season 3 Vaughn in Jack's secret room

dobie

Cadet
I haven't rewatched the episode, but my coworker and I both noticed this the first time around. While Jack was operating on Sloane, it was like Vaughn knew where everything was to help. Kind of funny.

I wasn't convinced at all by that scene. Normally they have good background stories for most things they do, but having Jack doing surgery with Vaughn assisting him in some truck? Nope, didn't like that at all.

it was in a garage not a truck...

And the writers probably just didn't want to waste time in an episode having Vaughn look in 500 drawers to find the stuff so they just had him go right to it...I think we're starting to nitpick at the episodes ^_^

SydB_JenG said:
it was in a garage not a truck...

And the writers probably just didn't want to waste time in an episode having Vaughn look in 500 drawers to find the stuff so they just had him go right to it...I think we're starting to nitpick at the episodes ^_^
ditto

well it was completely believable that Jack was doing surgery on Sloane. Jack is a very capable guy. and Vaughn had been in the room before Sloane was shot and they brought him back there. earlier in the ep, with Jack. so he did have a look around the room before and probably remembered where some stuff was. and Vaughn was only doing minor assisting in the surgery. nothing unbelievable.

we may be starting to "nit pick" the episodes, but the writers could have had vaughn look in a few drawers, do a few close ups, and move on.....it wouldn't have taken up too much time. i did think it was really odd how familiar he was though, maybe vaughn was in the room before, but if i recall correctly, vaughn asked jack what the room was for the first time they went into it....so i'm not too sure about that. then again, maybe vaughn has been in there without jack and wants to appear like anyone else going into for the first time.......

Something to chew on ;)

They also had to act fast and Vaughn had to get all the things that Jack needed very quickly. So he probably looked around very fast

This whole season has little mistakes-- but at least they aren't huge mistakes-- story is in continuance flow, adn that's all that matters

It's very possible that all CIA emergency rooms are setup the same as you would set up a plummers truck or any other work vehicle or room and have every technichian be familiar with where the tools are in each drawer etc...........

Back